Sup Forums keeps denying this

>Sup Forums keeps denying this

It's actually a black panther operation to destroy white blood likes.

we shall not be deceived.

False. Sup Forums questions why a rational person would want a niggress

Your kids will be black though.

I'm Iranian, which color stick figure am I?

See how she refers to him a her master?
What person in their right mind would do this?

Its a major conspiracy, why would our former slaves want with us, but of course deviant white men would willingly consent to satisfy their fantasies.

>left wing impregnation squads
M-maybe I'll just impregnate o-one nigress lads. That's ok, right?

>trying to understand women
You're in for a wild fucking ride m8

you cant get divorced if you cant even get a date

In America, white

Depends on your religion, if islam your black, if Zoroastrianism your white.

>because it's impossible to impregnate different women

>you're white now
...I dreamed a dreamed

Most divorces are initiated by women. I can see the black women that would initially be attracted to white men being less likely to divorce them if they manage to marry one.

I think the reason is white males are at the top of society and black females are at the bottom. So the black women know their place in a marriage with a white man and this makes it stable. Feminism and empowering women is responsible for the high divorce rate in modern times. In WMBF relationships the power balance is where it should be.

She's the one that's gonna be stuck with the half purified baby though?

The man can just impregnate another woman

Someone post the results from the updated and more recent study with a much larger sample size

It's because it must take true love to marry a black woman in the first place

Plus the white man is less likely to belt her.

My ancestors oppressed her ancestors.

it doesn't make sense, I say this is retaliation.

Unless she feels at home with a white man, and she has a deep rooted sexual desire to engage in race play with a deviant white male with the same interest, This is a question psychologist don't have a good answer for.

Black women are awesome, I could see myself being happy with one forever. I like how they don't complain as much, and only about serious problems.

U sound like a pussy, there's nothing to understand, they are just dumb emotional cunts

Nice try. sage

I would fuck a black chick with an ass like that wearing a confederate flag like she had never been fucked.

I went through a phase in my younger years and ended up dating a lot of black girls through college. Almost all of them were legitimately into heavy duty raceplay and slavery stuff.

Not disagreeing with that. My point was that trying to find something beyond what you just said would lead you to insanity.

Probs just a fetish thing yeah

Somebody once posted about how that one was doing some retarded stuff in that study as well, "white" leaf. Care to post that as well?

it must be because, due to most black women being unattractive to white men, only high quality black women get white men

What if for every black Woman i have a kid with I have 1 or 2 kids with a white woman?

Well this looks like fake news now. Sage.

>>Somebody once posted about how that one was doing some retarded stuff in that study as well, "white" leaf. Care to post that as well?
I don't have it
But if you can find it I'd be more than happy to read it and possibly save it for future use.

Don't you know that black people are always starving?
Make her swallow

why is yours different from mine

sweden yes

those basically show that mixed marriage isnt the problem ; niggers are

What the divorce rate between white guy and hispanic woman?

Probably because they're both wrong

So i get myself an asian?

I wonder how many black women would willfully engage in race play, or how many have thought about it.

What I have seen, many have self-esteem issues and never sexually advance on a white man, thinking they would never have a chance.

Its always a deviant white man advancing on a back woman, sub-concisely perusing the underplaying desire to fulfill a sexual fantasy.

they couldn't find it, the love between a latina and a gringo is eternal, they never divorce.

Try looking at the actual sources. Or don't because your an intellectually lazy monkey who doesn't have critically thought out opinions based on evidence.

I'd say it is less self-esteem issues, and more self-hating race-realist issues. These are women who after escaping from the ghetto in one way or anther, realize blacks are awful and wish to latch onto something better to get "uplifted" so to speak.

White if you're Christian. Otherwise poo poo brown

>incels discussing divorce rates