You have to go back Jonny

It's time to stop being two faced and embrace the truth.
All wh*Tes have to go back to Europe.

Asia belongs to Asians. Russia is European and have to leave

Africa is for Africans. Afrikaner and Rhodesians have to go back. China will leave Africa.

Australia is aboriginal. Australians have to go back

North America belongs to the natives. They will go back including Chink colonizers.

South Afrika is not wh*Te. Argentine Brazil and various wh*Te countries will go back. Mexicans aren't native. They go back to Spain or Portugal

We will enforce this sooner later. Türk is God's punishment to wh*Tes. Go nack.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/who-are-the-eskimo-people-where-do-they-live.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*South America not Africa. Sorry.

>caring about the opinion of a subhuman mudnigger turk

Made me lol a bit

Go Back. America does not belong to English criminals and traitors.

>be roach
>hated by everyone so much that even your own government tries to kill you with explosive bullets from jet fighters

Invaders are scum two faced human feces. Go back to Europe if you are European.

Go fuck a Goat Achmed.

Your image only illustrates the superiority of Europeans

Natives deserve their ancestral homeland. Wh*Tes will give it back.

Australia belongs to aboriginal people. Invaders have no right to the continent. They will go back

I can't help but notice your lack of insistence that ar*bs need to go back to the Middle East, oh slide lord

Africa is for Africans. They will do whatever they want with the land. W*Ttes and Çin will go back.

Yes they will go back. Arabs will go back to Arabian peninsula. Everybody lives where they evolved.

European colonization of Asia must end. They do not belong there. Russian wh*Tes will go back to where they come from.

Never gonna happen

wtf apparently not all abbos are max-level ugly. did Sup Forums lie to me?

>tfw my name is Jonny

It must happen. Human genetic diversity is in danger. Aboriginal must be left alone for another millenium to evolve according to their nature. Same with Indians... They were not meant to travel beyond Himalayan mountains. Humanity must not mix!
Pic related:is lan must be made independent and given to the natives.

So when will turks leave turkey

You have to go back Mehmed
It's time to stop being two faced and embrace the truth.
All T*rks have to go back to Turkey.

Asia belongs to Asians. Persia is aryan and have to leave

Africa for africans, all ramaining t*rks must leave

Balkan for Balkans, muslims will have to go back

Middle east belongs to the arabs, you will have to go back.

Cyprus is not T*rk. Kurdistan and various native countries will get their land back. T*rks aren't native. They are a venom that must be eradicated

We will enforce this sooner later. Ww1 is God's punishment to T*rks, bok ye.

Those are mixed race and just larping as abbos

Can't Turkish IPs be banned for the next 12.9 billion years?

Only seven percent of Turks are Asiatic in Origin. They will go back. Kurds were native to south Anatolia. They stay.

Israel is tricky. I don't know what the hell they are or where they come from. They will be hold captive in Madagaskar until the situation is resolved.
Mixed races are the responsibility of the stronger nation. Aussie forced aboriginal mixing. They will pay a fine.

>t*rk posting ironically
Day of the raid fucking when, give back Constantinople you bastards!

Turkey STRONK

>Israel
They are devil spawn so we have to send them back to hell

Protect natural habitats of all races. Otherwise humanity becomes an entangled mess. Let nations evolve as they were supposed to. Don't destroy the universal plan

proof?

Yes

kek

What are these people doing in the middle of Africa?
Whose idea was it to go live in places you haven't evolved?
Ho back to your homeland. Your genes demand it

Im fine with this, i support ethnostates

Native american population in USA is about 5 million people so 99% of the country would be deserted

I like how the only guy left, who using our flag other than me is just shit posting 7/24

Look at this. This is everything wrong with globalism. Won't Africans suffer from this? Won't Chinese suffer from this?
Just for profit we destroy two diverse populations. This cannot continue.

British people are the natives there you fucking retard.

mexicans arent native? then who is? i mean should mexico be left to sloths and snakes¿?

What has turkey ever even accomplished? You actually think roaches have a say in what we do? Don't get thorax hurt that we won in the end and you did nothing for 300 years.

Another sin another crime Spanish and Portugal have done the will of Satan. Who will take care of this race? Where will they will. They aren't native to Americas. Parent nation will take responsibility

Oh God I fucking hate you roaches. On the other hand your best people are leaving the country to make extremely delicious kebab in my country! If this trend continues you will be a backwards Islamic shithole with disgusting kebab. Have a good day!

Everybody wants everybodies share. Crime and filth have corroded our senses. We cannot even tell when we do not belong. To the roots young rabbit. That's where your home is...

Impossible. Go back to your homeland.

Now that pic is wrong on so many levels...

Aren't they already?

You go back to Central Asia first

I know. We must protect the existence of nations and a future for diversity.
Seven percent have to go back. The rest is native.

Australia wasn't invaded. It was merely an uncompensated expropriation to the Europeans people.

ok, so you niggers give back all the technologies that were lead to you.
Nah, you won't
The world belongs to thw white race ;)

that means you have to start speaking Italian then

What are chinese doing in Africa?What are Saxon doing in Falkland Islands?
This cannot continue

Look at these Hawaiian men... They have evolved for their habitat. Why do they have to live under the yoke of someone else? What is Anglo Saxon doing in Hawaii?
Conquest is a laughable thing!

That is ironic since you live on land stolen from White Christians.

Conquer them Akira! Go kill them all. Why should you stay out of China? They are enemies so don't give them the chance right?
Sigh....what a sham!

What about us amazighs?we've got like 12 different races

I don't know. You must know your roots better than me.

Why would we go? Nobody wants us to leave.
Stop projecting your shitty ethnic conflicts on us cunt.

Another shameful chapter in our history. These jungle people have not evolved to combat firearms. They were not ready. Universe were not finished making them. They should not have been eradicated. Too late.

??? shut up mapuche

In what universe would these two people need to wage war against another? They have evolved differently. They are subspecies. Where is the honour in shooting a man that has almost no way to kill you?
All mistakes must be redeemed

JAPAN STRONK

JAPAN NUMBAH 1

neighther were neandertals... fuck off, monkey

Just looking at the countries like India and Philippines demonstrates that Western/European Colonization isn't necessarily beneficial for the indigenous people conquered, despite Sup Forums claiming otherwise. They're actually worse off than most of their neighbors.

Why did this happen?
Wealth? Power? Competition. None of this is possible. They should have been left alone to evolve to their true form. Humanity is destroying it's emergent branches as soon as they appear. No new thing is allowed to exist. No. It must stop. All things human are precious.

turkey was a mistake/ The world belongs to the strong

This Turk is a professional shitposter. My congrats.

Consider history. Two subspecies competed for resources. Our ancestors won.Thry drove Neanderthal man to extinction. And yet...t.he world is missing something. They are gone...forever. We are doing the same thing again and again. Globalism is cutting all the branches.
All that's left is the rotting trunk of a tree.

The thought of having to live in Europe makes me want to kill myself. Id rather get a tan and LARP as a spic.

Hehehe! Fucking roach.

Literally fine with me, I'll go back

These people are far removed from you and me. They are in the process of becoming something beatiful. They were. No longer.You will never get to meet a new man with blood colder than the ale.
Why? Because they weren't left alone.

worldatlas.com/articles/who-are-the-eskimo-people-where-do-they-live.html

Are you fucking retard Ahmed? It`s too late to go back. Where should half indian - half nigger go? So many people are mixed to the point where you can`t say who the fuck they are. Have you slept last 100 years or something?

What are Anatolians doing in Germany? The climate is hostile to them. Send them back to home. We all have a place we belong. A horse won't thrive in a desert.

We will never meet the man with bones as strong as steel.
Never know the man who can run faster than the hare
Never see a man swim faster than a fish.
These branches with infinite probabilities are mercilessly cut.
Germans are a weird nation. Because of internationalism they will never evolve into something strange and beatiful.

Tomorrow I will be back. Do not forget.

Why do you make the same thread every day roach.

Is it because it is nightime there and you are more active?

Yes but wait till tomorrow for new thread. In the meantime study this thread.

How the fuck is that tiny island "europe"?
That map would be better depicted with a "european" catagory so that way america, australia, new zeland, and many islands are shows the same color showing just how much we own the world.