Why are White people so sad all the time? Upset they can't compete with superior Asians?

Why are White people so sad all the time? Upset they can't compete with superior Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
archive.is/gj4Mi
archive.is/h4Uge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying
competion with asians is cake walk. Its the affaction you have to compete against

Because they have human emotions.

Something the other party lacks, as shown by all metrics of their civilization.

For fucks sake, if your going to try and define the narrative please try and make is half-assed based in reality.

>Why are White people so sad all the time?
Because we're surrounded by niggers.

you sad, White boy? Asians are making a lot more money than you and taking all the best jobs.

>liberal urban majority
I just wanna SHTF in order to these fuckers to perish.
Country boys can survive.

Hahaha, stupid Drumpf voters, you lost your jobs because of MECHANIZATION, not immigrants!
*shills for eternal mass immigration regardless, because either way means more democrat voters*

hmmmm, would have been better juxtaposed next to this one in retrospect

Checks out

"LOL Drumpf voters getting BTFO by POC who are much more hard working than them!

"Hahahaha, how can you feel bad for whites, they're a fucking plague on humanity, America will be so much better once these inbred mayos die off

>I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should act on the advances from this tweeter's girlfriend or sister. It's hard being white man surrounded by rice niggers.

>Why are White people so sad all the time
Because its ok for everyone to call us *evil whites* but we cant respond or we will get fired from work (fuck apple) or worse, goto jail (fuck uk gov).

oops, forgot the black queer american muslim/sexually deviant sheboon who adheres to a religion that routinely puts people like her to death

>shaming mental illnesses
and so, here we see libcunts go full circle once again

>Feminist, immigrant, have epilepsy. Lawyer.
>Worthless. Ungrateful parasite. "Disabled." Sociopath that routinely advocates for and celebrates the political dispossession and the death of your people.

fucken wew

What a faggot.

Whites are coming to realization that they aren't in control anymore and can't exploit people of other races for profit. in 100 years their numbers will be nominal and we can finally unite all peoples of color and build a good future for our children.

You're a fucking idiot

agreed!

another sad White man afraid of diversity!

Do you want ,me to make this an asian hate thread? you twink fuccboi?

Always been a global minority. Also hope bait because you'll go back to killing each other like the savages you are

I'm just miserable. I hate life, there's nothing to live for.

if whites stuck together we wouldn't have these issues

No one is sad here, you stupid gook.

Still can't get the girl, i see.

>whole-ass

This is politically related how?

Why are you, a mexican posting this? You are more asian than white, fuckface. And brown asian at that, the shittiest kind.

Or do you get off on a white cock slamming your girl?

it's making fun of you stupid Drumpf voters.

LOL loses another election.

LOL Trump approval ratings. Blue Wave incoming:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

archive.is/gj4Mi
archive.is/h4Uge

thanks!

Says increasingly pathetic loser for the twenty seventh time

just wait for 2018 and 2020, cuck.

I've noticed alot of gay asian twinks gloating online about how happy they are. I think they are overcompensating and hiding their true despair.

Why are you posting so many threads like this? Were you cucked by a white guy or is this another raid from one of the beta male asian subreddits.

Weren't we supposed to wait for you cucks to win that last election? Didn't you waste millions? Isn't it just projection when you liberal fags call other people cucks?

This is the first thread about this I've posted.