Independence Day is a day that celebrates white supremacy

Independence Day is a day that celebrates white supremacy.

TALCUM X
A
L
C
U
M

X

offer him a one way ticket to any african country of his choice... his family too...

They're more than welcome to leave.
In fact they should stop bitching and moaning about "muh o-preshion" and GTFO.

You are right, so?

GOOD.

Fuck niggers
Fuck Jews
Fuck Shitslam
Fuck illegal Americans
Fuck liberals

Why shouldn't white supremacy be celebrated?

White supremacy should be celebrated.
They're benefiting from a system they've contributed nothing too and are ungrateful as they're leaching that system dry.

>most of my friends

but not you, i guess.

is patriotism the new virtue signalling?

Nothing says I have no real friends & all of my family hates me quite like needing to tweet racebaiting bullshit on the 4th of July

Existence is a celebration of white supremacy.
Who is responsible for the advancements that make virtually everything good possible?
Modern medicine, electricity, combustion engines, etc.
Which societies are by far the nicest ones to live in, and who are they primarily built and inhabited by?
The answers are obvious to anybody with any level of intelligence.

We have to do something about this nigger problem, soon.

There is not a single black country these idiots would enjoy living in.

in fact, I would go so far as to say they would HATE living in any black country on earth.

Well fuck the flag indeed

yes,
this is excellent

seething nigger anger only makes me stronger

fuckof back to Africa then

4th of July is a celebration of white supremacy, nazism and racism, and that is great.

These niggers have no idea the monster they are creating. I was just looking through 4th tweets and just saw this beauty.
>just remember the last time whitey got angry
what did she mean by this?

>Gee I totally want to give up every aspect of my culture so that I can live in eutopia with these overly positive, joyous people
Seriously tho. Fuck these negative, pessimistic sons of bitches. You think Sup Forums is bad but their pessimistic rabbit hole as NO END. Marxism has fucked their brains up and they're too stupid and UNWOKE to even realize it

I'd pay to see this faggot interact with a Sudanese child soldier or something of the sort.

Where is this blacks hate 4th of July meme coming from? A rich black kid I know at an Ivy League college just tweeted something similar

yep, they keep saying all kinds of shit about the country and flag. saying "whitey" "cracka" "white boy" "white girl" .....all this bullshit while living in a country built by whites. i have had enough of it. at this point we only have 1 option to solving the nigger problem

I would say go back to Africa, but he's not even black.

All the leftist at my job called out sick today.

They're not really your friends bro

looks comfy tbqh

That problem was actually created by grandstanding entitled leftist.

Oddly enough, I feel the same way.

I'll celebrate my freedom and you will as well. You fucks are free as you are, and quit bitching that everything is "white supremacy". If it was, then you'd still be slaves

damn niggers are gross. i hate them more and more daily.

Anybody have that patriotic slow clap image? Thanks God bless

Why would you send a white man to Africa? I thought we wanted to get rid of niggers.

t.Guy who has no fucking idea what IQ is and believes it to be an end-all report of intelligence
The fact that Gorillas are that high should tell you that. Gorillas are really fucking good and recognizing patterns and memorizing them. That doesn't mean they can suddenly farm and create civilizations or create complex tools.

such edge

t.Guy who does not understand what a joke is.

Who cares what that white-guy-pretending-to-be-black-guy thinks.

The guy would legit get killed because the locals thought his bones would give them powers or something.

>dude FUCK America
>wtf why isn't America embracing what I want :(((

Truth, the US was founded as an explicitly white nation of whites, by whites, and for whites. Citizenship was limited only to whites, and every single man who signed their name to the declaration and constitution, without exception, agree that the role of Africans in the country would be as farm equipment equivalent to 3/5ths of a person.

Like all successful civilizations we have an ethnocentric past, and if this country is going to be a place where it's healthy to raise white children again, we need to have an ethnocentric future.

>hate the country with a burning passion to the deepest of their soul and with every nerve
>literally hate everything that represents said country
>refuse to leave

God dammit i hate niggers so fucking much

Go back to Africa then, nigger.

>Marxism

The Haitians didn't need Marxism; the tens of thousands of instances of ethnic conflict prior to the 19th century didn't need Marxism. Marxism has nothing to do with it, competition and conflict between disparate primate population groups is the natural order of life, and is what created all of us in the first place.

Not with the ways Africans use white technology to kill gorilla.

Good.

>Shaun King
>black

nothing wrong with this
event though it's factually incorrect

I would beat the shit outta this little faggot

But wait, I thought every day was supposed to be a celebration of white supremacy. Remember? It's why they say we don't need to have a White History Month but a Black History Month is necessary.

Fuck it. I like where Talcum X is going here. Happy 4th, White people! Fuck niggers!

>mud and bug burgers

Last time Whites got truly angry at another race, we split the atom.

Memes aside, do Black Lives Matter people, SJWs, etc. even respect this guy or think that he's black?

He just seems like a joke.

So Gorillaz are smarter than some kinds of niggers? Is that what you're telling me?

>That doesn't mean they can suddenly farm and create civilizations or create complex tools.

Neither can niggers.