Your honest thoughts about white/European race

Your honest thoughts about white/European race

Overrated

well for one thing, we have the ability to know if someone is a muslim on an anonymous anime image board

Im surprised no ones made a serbian one yet

I like all of them but Anglos. They have hurt me too much.

fpbp

That's Slav+Med

The Jew will win.

Not all universally good. Quality of whites is all over the place.
Germans for example are cancer.

Underrated

The time is now to create a new super race with selective breeding. All we need to do is harvest the sperm of the best and brightest males, and give it away.

Exchange the Spanish and Portuguese pictures.

Act like they're all that but fail to explain trailer trash and rednecks. Shit comes in all colors guys

Chink here.

Honestly, I hope you guys survive, I don't want to see you replaced by any shitskins.

Thats because turks aren't white

>dark skinned dark haired dark eyed celt
Even anti-divide and conquer pics still push this retarded meme.

I like white ladies. That's yet.

Sauce?

Southern European is the true master race...nords are just ice niggers

I like the romans and the portuguese. The problem with this image is that celtics are now trailer trash, anglos are gaining weight and are becoming the Americans of europe, nordics are cucks (norway iceland and denmark seem to be doing fine though), meds are in financial troubles, and slavs are also in a bad economic position, not to mention that the eastern slavs are especially wiggers. Its all pretty depressing. And all former white colonies are now/turning into shitholes. I likes boers though haha.

Coming from a german or immigrants in germany

I can be whatever convinces you to hate Germans more.

There are no actual Germans posting on Sup Forums, just refugees/turks.

You don't even like our technology, Pajeet?

One day you will even get another European technology that will revolutionize not only your life, but your entire nation: The toilet

there's no such thing as (((western civilization))) it is a post WW2 invention to rope in all the non whites and kikes into the real civilization, that of the anglosphere.
USA, Canada, Australia, NZ and Great Britain were civilization and they were all considered anglo-saxon countries as well until circa 1960.
The fall of civilization = the fall of the anglosphere.
A bunch of made-up non entities aka Europe none of which existed before Napoleon is just a bunch of shit and a joke.

simply the best

We, europeans, are the best.

T. sovthern european in a thirld world shithole

inb4 you're not white

(my grandma it's nordic btw xd)

Kabyle berbers rip off

Objectively the greatest race to ever live. Nobody else even comes CLOSE, to what they've achieved. And I say this as a Pajeet.

Need to spend time on an anime imageboard about how to not disapear.

Worst race ever

Thank you.

Aryans (Indians) are respectable too and have created many notable civilizations

>Slavs
>white

Into the trash it goes.

China could have made an impact if they werent so scared to interact with the world.

Most Europeans outside of northern/western Europe aren't white. They're far superior to the inferior whites.

Kurac
Orig

t. American mongrel

Unless outside.forces are at play, generally shit is brown.

Still whiter than a slav.

Don't blame you, look at your own race lmao

Half of those dont trigger my innately built-in disgust therefore they cant be wh*Te.

Serious question here. I have Caucasoid features, gray/green eyes, and had blonde hair as a young child but it eventually darkened with age and is now a dark brown. My father and all his brothers also were born with blonde hair that turned black with age and the same color eyes but white skin and Caucasoid features. They're all French Canadian, FYI. Am I white or not? According to guys like, say, Varg Vikernes, not blonde = not white.

You're white. That's a normal trait among Northern Europeans.

Okay tyrone

You have sadly misunderstood varg. Blonde hair is one trait, but so is brown. He believes that the indigenous Germanic peoples had exclusively blonde hair, not that real Europeans in general do.

You're an actual idiot. There's a clear difference between European brown eyes and Non-White brown eyes, you do realize that? I wouldn't take anything Varg says seriously. He's a delusional fool that leeches off whatever Government he's hiding in from the other.

Varg is a German nigger that sits on welfare fucking his wife in front of all his little kids.

Incas were superior to those pestilent pigskins.

That's a relief. It's just that I see brits with brown hair like mine and features like mine but they have these sterling blue eyes that I don't have, which I didn't understand.
I don't know much about genetics or history.

That's why they are still alive and well amirite

I'd say we're pretty damn good.

For the same reason your race will be dead by niggers and mexican mutts.

Incas were superior to europeans. And America belongs to the Amerindians.

Deal with it!

Ohhhhh bait I understand now

d-don't say that

Why is portuguese different than spain?

We are the same nation

Cancer. All of them should be killed.

Brown eyes arent wh*Te.
Dont be sad. Truth hurts but it will set you free.

>these brown eyes are different from these brown eyes even though they are the exact same color

This board is full of mixed mutts and shitskins larping as whites. I wouldn't take anything they say seriously.

Being half wh*Te won't save them from our kilij.
Day of the Wolf when?

The most diversity on the planet. More than any other continent, excluding maybe the amount of different venomous/poisonous species on Australia.

Shame it has been muddled with garbage.

but i thought diversity was bad?

Pure pseudoscience come up with by pic related as part of a debate in Sharia.

He's referring to diversity within a group as opposed to between.

why would one be better than the other?

They are rapist, murderers, drug dealers and some I asume are good people. They are people with a lot of problems.

you are finnish, AKA white/mongolian

hurr give us back our gold

Are you Retarded? Macedonians are Slavs while Albanians are not even Europeans.
What is wrong with you?

Only the uncucked will survive.

Because one has historically always been there while the other is forced or introduced through invasion?

sure buddy
niggers are superior too!