You can't spell "cuck" without a U and a K

"Thomas Cooper, of Tatsfield, Surrey, used wire mesh to protect three of his garden sheds after two break-ins over the past four years. He decided to take action after reports of a rise in garden raids in the area.

Mr Cooper said: “I reinforced my shed windows with wire mesh, but was told by the police I had to be very careful because thieves can actually sue you if they get hurt."

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/outdoors/8318985/Shed-owners-warned-wire-on-windows-could-hurt-burglars.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11512794/Christianity-on-course-to-be-minority-religion-in-UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember: the UK used to have castles back when they mattered.

DEFEND THIS BONGS

life in europe nowadays feels like some kind of fever dream

Fuck Britain. They're a lost cause. Only those who have openly spoken out against mass immigration or joined nationalist groups should be rescued from that place

desu, shit like that can still happen here.
Atleast we have /slightly/ more rights as long as you clearly mark your private property though.
kike lawyers were a mistake.

>they're a lost cause!
>t. 54%

America is a lost cause, so is britain, what's your point?
Why don't you do something about it?

If the law stops being reasonable, people stop obeying it.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out...

Don't care.

I don't think o could live in a cuck country without becoming a murderer.

What a fucking abominable country.

>Uruk-hai

>NJ
>High school
Everyone knows kids don't have rights. Why else would abortion be allowed?

Good argument abdul. At least my country is not pumped up with mudshits and niggers. Also my country still holds traditional values.

this

We're seeing levels of cuckery never seen before. You bong can't defend themselves even with the wire mesh now.

Not even gonna lie mate, I don't know the first thing about your country. Don't even know what continent you're in.
But if what you say is true, good for you. Not bad for a bunch of orcs.

>a burglar can sue you if he gets hurt on your property while attempting to burgle you

pls explain.

We also can't use barbed wire on allotments to stop thieves stealing since it may "hurt them".

We cannot do self defence. If you hurt the attacker, you'll be off to jail.

You can not threaten an attacker with a weapon, since that's also illegal.

We're expected to bend over, lube up and ask them which hole they'd like with a grin.

Basically, you get preferential treatment if you're a criminal in the UK.

This is fake, this has to be fake.

>live in western Europe
>nigger breaks into your house, murders your wife and rapes your daughter
>you try to defend your daughter with a spoon
>the nigger gets a small bruise
>you go to jail

>Don't even know what continent you're in
Man, and I thought americans were bad. I'm not even insulting you personally, I'm literally telling you what is actually happening in UK.
>Not bad for a bunch of orcs
Kek, don't immigrate to orc villages after your city becomes a sharia enabled territory.

when are you people going to do something about your (((politician))) problem?

check'd kek'd and saved
well done lad

That's just incentive to kill them and bury them in the garden

This tells you about as much as you need to know about the bongs. They like it. The fucking cucks like it. Or they are the muhammads actually doing this.KYS in either case.

Don't like it, I just don't care anymore. The country ended with the Empire. I want to leave.

They can't sue if they don't survive. This man needs to install deadly means of deterrence instead.

No, more like they don't care about fat cucks on Sup Forums posting about how shit their near 90% white country is

sometimes i imagine what its like to live in europe with all their pc nwo bullshit but then i remember that i dont need to

It's an old european law. Like if you have roof windows, and they break under the burglar, you are liable. Muh "what if someone else was walking all over your roof windows in the middle of the night and they weren't a burglar.

>They can't sue if they don't survive. This man needs to install deadly means of deterrence instead.

This, theres plenty of empty grave plots in the forests where the thieves will never be found.

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11512794/Christianity-on-course-to-be-minority-religion-in-UK.html

What if you rob thieves trying to steal from you?

>>Police chief warns all citizens to leave their doors unlocked as they could be sued by a burglar if they were injured kicking down their door.

> Be britbong
> Have multiple cuck shed in the backyard
> Have nice set up ready for your bulls
> Your bulls break in and steal stuff from it anyway even though they are welcome to use it anytime in the first place.
> Put some wire mesh on it so that the shed can only be accessed on designated cucking time
> Police warn you that you can get sued for it

>mfw its illegal to use razor wire and mix glass into wall cement
>mfw all the old shops in town are covered in this stuff and its listed as historic so no one is allowed to change it

stay mad criminal scum

Feels good leaf. Someone breaks into my shed and i pump them full of birdshot

Reminds me of that old man who parked his car down the street and two teenagers thought his house was empty so they broke in and were shot by the owner but the owner was charged for murder for baiting the teens by having his car parked down the road.

You don't have to imagine because you live in leafistan

Don't you burgers just shot them death so they can't sue? I think it's legit smart.

Big talk for a country that elected a nigger, twice.

Some states are weird about home invasions. I live in Alaska, and it's completely accepted that home Intruders should be shot until dead.

The British armed forces could probably overthrow the Orwellian Satan government there in under a week. Just kill everybody that supports this kind of retarded law.

You guys do know the same law is here in the states, right?

Horseshit, I live in Texas, you can literally shoot someone in the process of running away with your stuff if you don't think there's a "reasonable" chance of getting it back.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Where to though bro?

>Texas
You are literally the exeption. Fuck off we're not all able to carry our automatics down the street

Your loss.

Dude, what if the UK government are criminals?

TRESPASSERS
DON'T LET THE SUN SET ON YOU HERE
I'LL BE IN JAIL
BUT YOU'LL BE DEAD

>Dude, what if the UK government are criminals?>>
No if they are

This. Can't sue if they're dead.

this pic reminds me why I hated this morbid, grotesque cartoon as a kid

Nice proxy mr. 69%

>the united cuckdom

Thank you for having the humility to admit our superiority.

It's only OK if you rob them of their life.

Not the first time.
Pic related: article in the middle.

What in Sam Hill's a "TV License"?

It's exactly as it sounds. Britbongs literally have to pay their government a monthly fee to watch TV.

And the best part about it? The license fees are used to fund the BBC, Britain's own state-sponsored leftie propaganda wing.

Britbongs literally pay to be propagandized.

>f the law stops being reasonable, people stop obeying it.
Really? You're fucking Finnish and you're saying that?
Finns are notorious for following every goddamn law in the book, no matter how ridiculous or unreasonable it is.

It's mainly to pay for the BBC propaganda programs but also, yes, to watch live broadcasts on our Oculary and Sound Thingamijiggers

Meanwhile in my state, I can legally shoot and kill someone for breaking and entering, even if they're running away after I pull my Mossberg on them. I can even use deadly force on someone breaking into a neighbor's home, even if the neighbor isn't home.

Texas is a pretty good state to be a gun owner in. Also plenty of spics trying to break in so you'll get a lot of opportunities for target practice.

Madness, absolute madness.

Fake news, taking photos in a classroom is illegal.

I can 100% guarantee that's why she was charged.

how the fuck can brits live like this?

and i thought leafland was bad

>Fuck Britain. They're a lost cause.
He said, staring at his kekistan flag.

There is no saving Europe. If only they could collapse faster so we don't have to look at them. it's disgusting to see

Texas is the last truly American state. You faggots have lost your souls.

No, not to this extent.

Yes I can't put mines in my driveway but if I put wire on my window, nothing will happen to me. Stop spreading lies.

In most countries you can't put up traps that would hurt people.

E.g. I can't put spikes under the seat of my car on which a car thief would impale himself anally.

How does that work? Despite being the most likely state to get killed when robbing, a lot of people still try it?

Stupid shit so we can watch live TV.

The worse thing is the Kettle license. You can't literally make that shit up. We need a fucking license to use a kettle. My country has gone downhill.

>The worse thing is the Kettle license
Just boil water in a microwave, the license for that is much cheaper.

Nah nah I couldn't stoop myself to some American tier way of making a cuppa. It's barbaric.

I recently started to boil my water over a small fire in the garden as I couldn't pass the kettle exam, but I had to stop that when the council reclaimed the land to build a new mosque on it.

>kettle
I was wondering what is a kettle
> is it some kind of knife? neddle?

No, it's a fucking tea making pan! They are laughing at your face, no nigger would need a license for that kek

At least we can still go to concerts.

The French and English are such cucks that they won't even protect their children.

the uk is an orwellian shithole

>What in Sam Hill's a "TV License"?
It's basically a tax that is used to fund state-sponsored TV channels.
The reason its a license and not just a flatly taken out of taxes is that originally they didn't want to tax people who didn't own a TV-set, as that used to kinda just be a thing for rich people. The need for a state sponsored TV channel was justified with stuff like; there needs to be a channel for emergency broadcasts, etc.

TV license served its purpose in history, now its just an outdated concept that UK has yet to get rid of.

Another reason is that there are no advertisements but yeah, fuck this shit. TV and kettle licenses should be abolished.

>Texas last American state
You're about to turn blue and are in danger of being taken back by mexico.

You may not have gotten the message, but Texas stopped being the "most 'merican" state years ago

>fuck this shit. TV and kettle licenses should be abolished.
Very very hot, don't stop, go further!

just dig a giant pit on the other side of the window

hahaha, oh god

what are the police doing advising about civil liability? they are there to solve and prevent criminal acts, not civil infingerments

>no nigger would need a license for that kek
precisely, one has hit the long circular tubular metallic entity exactly top dead centre upon its flattened oblate upper parts there

niggers get everything for free, even kettle licenses

the digits, they are so butifel

>kettle license
UK can't be this cucked, can it?

>6 year old article
but fuck is that depressing. this could happen in sweden too, without a doubt

we even need a licence for being a cuck

at least the kettle licence test is pretty easy, passed 3rd try

Jesus fucking Christ England! Time for a revolt.