/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - 4TH OF JULY, JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE EDITION

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
At that time Jesus said, “I thank You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to infants. Even so, Father, for it seemed good in Your sight.

“All things are delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son, except the Father. And no one knows the Father, except the Son and he to whom the Son will reveal Him.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:25-30 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/imzZOTCzVlI
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/Frtnk8lInTg#t=21s

TESTIMONY
>Skydiver Has Visions of Afterlife Following Fiery Plane Crash
youtu.be/Kz153ctmGF4
>The Future of the United States
youtu.be/dEMc3xgTG1s

MUSIC
>This Fragile Breath
youtu.be/SGsp2MLGem8
>First
youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso
>Great Are You Lord
youtu.be/HWFU4i09Pek

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso
youtu.be/X1SuHByAgno
themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Did_Jesus_Exist?_(Ehrman)
livescience.com/13711-jesus-christ-man-physical-evidence-hold.html
richarddawkins.net/2014/12/did-historical-jesus-really-exist-the-evidence-just-doesnt-add-up/
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
ehrmanblog.org/from-jewish-sect-to-gentile-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
nobeliefs.com/comments10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8-k2glNuwLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible#New_Testament
gotquestions.org/was-Jesus-a-rabbi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw
youtube.com/embed/q4-vKIfAhsQ?start=630&end=1231
ihopkc.org/music/featured-artists/misty-edwards/
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
barr-family.com/godsword/communion.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eT2gg9nYW3k
youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
youtu.be/rv-f3-k0XiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13

>"one nation under god"
>56% white
>more jews than in israel
Sure, keep going.

One nation under Israel

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, and there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

(Galatians 3:27-29)

Those who believe in Christ are the chosen people, they are Israel

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.Peace and mercy be on all who walk according to this rule And as many as walk according to this rule, They are the Israel of God.

>But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, A HOLY NATION, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

One Nation under God

Amen.

youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso

>fourth of July

Day
Month
Year

Britain wins again

Jews manipulating gentiles into believing into something even they wouldn't touch with a stick [pun intended], BUT love this fiction because it keeps gentiles under control.

If only people were reading this bullshit...

The New Jerusalem

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Part 1

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

part 2

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Part 3

Jewish character, muh Israel, much chosen people, everyone worship jews!

No wonder our world is FUCKED!

youtu.be/X1SuHByAgno

Daily reminder that half the people posting under deus vult flags literally believe the Earth is flat.

These are not role models.

>Jesus is our only hope
That's a funny way to spell Trump, user.

Yes, yes, we get it, you're an useful idiot.
Good for you.

>Earth is flat
The Earth is not flat, it's some psy-ops operation in order to strawman the entire Christian community. Flat Earth was actually invented, widely believed, and promoted by pagans. The Bible clearly states the Earth is round and other facts such as innumerable stars in our Universe.

>themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/

> Suspiciously a “group of elite business professionals” are paying popular alt media people off to promote flat earth. Something tells me this has a CIA or U.S Military tax-payer dollar amount attached to it…

How does it fill when the people free themselves from your witchcraft bullshit, and start "kristallnacht" on your asses because of years of corruption, deception, lies?

And guess what? Your jewish "g0d" won't help you.

Jews won't help you.

Israel won't help you.

Christianism and intelligence don't mix

Are you an atheist?

>Jews won't help you.
>Israel won't help you.

You're right, Jesus Christ the Son of God will help us. His Blood that He shed on the Cross atones for our sins as far as the East is from the West. Praise, Honor, and Glory goes to His Name.

>Christianism and intelligence don't mix
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

Pinching off a hot loaf of daily bread

On the contrary, it's quite important to the discussion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

hey Christians
I have a Q
do you read Genesis literally?

You're right, Jesus Christ the Son of God will help us. His Blood that He shed on the Cross atones for our sins as far as the East is from the West. Praise, Honor, and Glory goes to His Name.

>Expecting a jew ['cause that's what he is, assuming he ever existed, which he did not] would care about non-jews, goyim [cattle, you!].

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

>Because "god" needs blind followers, not those who think for themselves. That's why the christians are called sheep, because of blind obedience. Blessed he who believed, but not seen with his eyes, something like that.

Really makes you think...

Reminder to all Christians:

Never give any flag so much importance it becomes an object of worship.

Our Father in heaven is the only one deserving of our praises.

Happy 4th of July!

Ex Satan Worshipper John Ramirez Testimony

youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

John Ramirez was ranked the third highest devil worshiper in New York. He received his orders directly from Satan himself. But what was strong enough to rescue John? Who had enough light to shine into his darkness? There's only one answer!

Don't know what to think about it personally.

>Jesus didn't exist
Historians say otherwise. How does it feel to be this wrong?

Nothing depicted in pic related actually exists

Amen, completely agree. Today is America's birthday so I found it fitting to tailor this message to the United States of America, a nation that God has blessed so much because of our forefathers. God Bless you.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10 KJV)

Very weary of testimonies from guys like these. Seems like disinfo.

Here's the proof by the way:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Did_Jesus_Exist?_(Ehrman)
Erhman, a former fundamentalist Christian turned agnostic, has written numerous books challenging traditional views of the Bible himself.[3] Did Jesus Exist?, however, contains scathing criticism of the "writers, bloggers and Internet junkies who call themselves mythicists".[2] Ehrman says that they do not define what they mean by "myth" and maintains they are really motivated by a desire to denounce religion rather than examine historical evidence.[1] He discusses leading contemporary mythicists by name and dismisses their arguments as "amateurish", "wrong-headed", and "outlandish".[1][3]

That's their beliefs. Nothing to do with science, because christianity not only contributed nothing, but actually has mass murdered scientists...

Very low quality bait.

livescience.com/13711-jesus-christ-man-physical-evidence-hold.html

richarddawkins.net/2014/12/did-historical-jesus-really-exist-the-evidence-just-doesnt-add-up/

Science....

“He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone should rise from the dead.’” (Luke 16:31)

Then listen to what Jesus Christ Himself has to say, start with the Book of Matthew: divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion

ehrmanblog.org/from-jewish-sect-to-gentile-church/

Same author....

*judaism intensifies*

I think that if you read it literally you basically have to accept a psychotic vision of the world that is completely at odds with science

but if you read it alegorically, then what about the whole "original sin" thing ?

On behalf of the christians, you're misguided. We can well debate whether Jesus Christ was the son of god, born from a virgin and all that. But there is no doubt that Jesus of Nazareth existed. You need to delude yourself quite a bit in order to ignore roman documents.

>inb4 they're made up

Prolly by jooz ?

>no doubt that a jew existed....

Science.

I unironically believe the Jewish problem in America is a result of abandoning God.
The Jews have even corrupted Christian theology, and many Christians now believe the "Jews" are God's chosen people.

>Christianity
>mass murdered scientists
Nice secular meme.

Also proof of Jesus being resurrected:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

I am the door. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come, except to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

(John 10:9-11)

Answer me the following question in all honesty, please. What are you trying to accomplish here beyond trolling ?
Because your self-proclaimed scholarship on the topic of theology as well as history and politics is quite pathetic, provided you're not just attention whoring for (You)'s.

Nice attempt to bury the truth

nobeliefs.com/comments10.htm

Also, I can do YouTube as well

youtube.com/watch?v=8-k2glNuwLI

Exposing you for the stupidity that you're following JEWISH program about a JEW on a stick, ending with a Holy New Jerusalem [The Greater Israel].

>Because your self-proclaimed scholarship on the topic of theology as well as history and politics is quite pathetic, provided you're not just attention whoring for (You)'s.

History and science are on my side.

Just one book, written by jews [known to lie, corrupt and steal] is on your side.

Even Mr. Spock [a Jew!] would see that this shit ain't logical.

Nice. As soon as I write the word "jew", a fucking captcha comes in......

Do you people actually like the Israeli government?

Shit, I have to go to sleep. Would like to talk and exchange links some more, but life's life.

>Implying this guys a prophet

You're obviously not familiar with false prophets, something VERY common today. Just because a man claims christianity doesn't instantly make him valid and truthful, you know that right?

I hereby renounce Jesus Christ because he is a faggot and probably also a Nigger. All glory to our dark lord and master, Satan.

"Links" Cold War...

I should write a book....

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and is already in the world. (1 John 4:1-3)

The point is, there is power in the Name of Jesus Christ. Through Him, we have eternal life. Our focus should be on Him and reading His Word in the Spirit. God Bless you brother.

>History and science are on my side

No they aren't. You've already shown that you're unaware of history as, as I said, whether Jesus was the son of god and did all the miracles, there's a ton of evidence he was alive.
Science can't be on your side when it comes to religion. That's a matter of fact. You are virtually unable to use something that is bound to certain rules and laws to prove something that is not bound to said rules, provided it does exist.

There is only one verifyable thing that could prove the existence of god. And that is if he/she/it/zer (lel) revealed himself to everyone at the same time.
But we're living in a day and age where everyone claims (or can claim) to be a prophet and expert on the whole matter of existence - so that even if god truly revealed himself, nearly 99.99% of the people would dismiss him as the devil trying to trick humanity. Pretty sure.

>Just one book, written by jews [known to lie, corrupt and steal] is on your side.

No single jew wrote the books of the NT - which are relevant for christianity. And in case you refer to the OT and the commandments etc. - even jews (real jews) follow that, so that's not a trick to control the dumb goyim or some shit. What you're deluding yourself to be the bible you're referring to is the Talmud - a set of comments on the OT. Where it for example is written that Jesus drowns in a sea of shit while being cooked.

>Exposing you for the stupidity that you're following JEWISH program about a JEW on a stick, ending with a Holy New Jerusalem [The Greater Israel].

And you're projecting. I never said I am christian. That should become pretty clear from the way I'm expressing certain things.
Also note that back then, there was no such thing as judaism, jews, rabbis and the like. The apostles also didn't call Jesus rabbi. They called him something along the lines of teacher, master and so on.

No they aren't. You've already shown that you're unaware of history as, as I said, whether Jesus was the son of god and did all the miracles, there's a ton of evidence he was alive.
Science can't be on your side when it comes to religion. That's a matter of fact. You are virtually unable to use something that is bound to certain rules and laws to prove something that is not bound to said rules, provided it does exist.
There is only one verifyable thing that could prove the existence of god. And that is if he/she/it/zer (lel) revealed himself to everyone at the same time.
But we're living in a day and age where everyone claims (or can claim) to be a prophet and expert on the whole matter of existence - so that even if god truly revealed himself, nearly 99.99% of the people would dismiss him as the devil trying to trick humanity. Pretty sure.
>Ton of evidence... All of them proven to be fake and unreliable.
No single jew wrote the books of the NT - which are relevant for christianity. And in case you refer to the OT and the commandments etc. - even jews (real jews) follow that, so that's not a trick to control the dumb goyim or some shit. What you're deluding yourself to be the bible you're referring to is the Talmud - a set of comments on the OT. Where it for example is written that Jesus drowns in a sea of shit while being cooked.
>All I need
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible#New_Testament
At least try to make it not contradictory all over the place, because it is. And not only that, the jews stole basically everything from pagan religions, and mixed it up into a bable as their own.
>And you're projecting. I never said I am christian. That should become pretty clear from the way I'm expressing certain things.
Also note that back then, there was no such ...
gotquestions.org/was-Jesus-a-rabbi.html
Quote shortened due to text limit.

Perry Stone shares visions he has received about coming tsunamis.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs

Perry Stone: "I was right outside of Charleston South Carolina and in this vision I was in a duplex and there was a woman taking pictures at the bottom, I could see the city, it was a real clean, nice city, clear day and I looked over to the right and I saw a bridge in the bridge had a big interstate sign that said Charleston and I knew I'm near Charleston South Carolina it must be across the bridge, well I didn't know there were bridges connecting there, I had no idea because I had never preached in Charleston… and all of a sudden I saw a dark cloud forming I said “oh my goodness is trouble coming and this lady is out taking pictures and I'm trying to hit the window saying get to safety, get to safety."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw
I'm done for tonight....
I'll stop by again soon....

"I'LL BE BACK".

Good Night.

O Michael of the Angels
and the righteousness in heaven,
Shield thou my soul
With the shade of thy wing.
Shield thou my soul
On earth and in heaven.

From foes upon earth,
From foes beneath earth,
From foes in concealment,
Protect and encircle
My soul 'neath thy wing,
O my soul with the shade of thy wing.

The Day of the Lord and the Blood Moon (End Times Vision & Rapture)

youtube.com/embed/q4-vKIfAhsQ?start=630&end=1231

>>International House of Prayer
Not really enjoying this music lads, it's not all a mix of Katy Perry and Jesus is it?

Christianity is literally striving to be like Jesus, which is why, indeed, 99% of christian teachings are taken from the New Testament.

>gotquestions.org

Truly scientific. The truth is that there were simply no "jews" as of our understanding back then. You had the different tribes that were said to originate from Abraham and their teachings. Which, among themselves, differed even though they were "all jews". Not to mention to pharisees getting shat on in babylon, thus adopting a ton of its myths and tradition, ultimately making it something that you actually call judaism today.

>Jews stole from pagan religions

So you degrade anything other than jewish religion as "pagan" ? Great. Show me one religion that has not adapted to and adopted from other "unworthy" religions. One single. And don't come with that Varg-esque "proto-European polytheism" stuff. Maybe babylonian myths ? Wrong. Because in the end faith is somewhat universalistic. You will literally find nothing, anywhere, at any period, that was a speciality to any certain religion as it is pretty sure that the first pseudo-religions developed through observation of natural occurances.

No, it's 24/7 livestream and they change cast every 2 hours. God Bless.

last friendly bump for the night

The music is much more pleasant now. Truly comfy.

doesn't exist

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

>so no jews, ok

he said Jesus Christ, you retard

daily reminder a failed CIA meme to discredit online patriotic America is a failed CIA meme.

High intelligence return to Christianity, pseudointellectual morons don't.

I live the lives of the saints literally.

No, it makes you believe.

Orthodoxy or death.

ever seen a holy baby ? they cry and shit allover the place , bititng their mothers nipple

more like abandonning Christ.

jews HATE Him (PIC)

noone likes jews , at all

he will shit on you too after you pass away, because satanry is a chiseler

Perry Stone : Ullalaluiliuolalaluiolalu

Her name is Misty Edwards

ihopkc.org/music/featured-artists/misty-edwards/

Who can find a virtuous woman? For her worth is far above rubies.

The heart of her husband safely trusts in her, so that he will have no lack of gain.

She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

(Proverbs 31:10-12)

She's very good. I was going to go play Skyrim and then she came on and I've been fixated ever since. Shivers up my spine.

>Perry Stone : Ullalaluiliuolalaluiolalu

VISION: The Lord gave me a vision of a large, empty wine glass.

Then the Lord said, “Read the following scriptures and understand what they say. Then proceed to read My Words.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

PROPHECY: Then the Lord said, “You saw that large wine glass?”

“Yes”, I said.

Suppose this empty wine glass is a person, and when the wine glass gets full of Holy Wine the person is saved. It does not matter how the wine glass gets filled, as long as it gets filled. Every time this person hears My Word, he gets a portion of a table spoon of Wine placed in his wine glass. It does not matter if it comes from half truths or words that have some truth. It could come from a movie, a misled pastor, like some people say, a bible with the wrong title on it. It does not matter whether it’s half truth or some truth. It gives this person some Holy Wine that will be placed in his wine glass. The reason is this: My Word does not come back void.

So do not believe people, who say, “Do not watch that or read that, because that is not the full truth from God.” For Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit control how My Lambs get their fill. Some people get their wine glass filled quickly, others more slowly. The important thing is, people need to seek Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and get saved. So be it! So be it! So be it!

bump

Amen

Real prophecy : Saint Cosmas of Aetolia, still fulfilling 250 years later.

>unironically being a christcuck
>actually thinking jesus wuz white
hahahahahahaha

Real prophecy: The Bible

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)

>americans
>christians

You're right, America has aborted millions of babies since the 1960s, we are the leading producer of pornography and worldly filth across the world. This message on the 4th of July is for Americans to turn back to God. Jesus Christ is our only Hope. Time is running out.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?’ But then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.’ (Matthew 7:21-23)

>biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
I'm going to do this, but I have some questions. The plan separates the Old and New Testaments which is to be expected and I understand somewhat, but it also separates Psalms and Proverbs in to its own category. What makes Psalms and Proverbs so different to the rest of the Bible that it gets put in its own category?

This is just a Bible reading plan that does it this way, it's the one I personally use, there are other Bible reading plans out there you can find. Psalms and Proverbs are distinct because they're comprised of short chapters that are independent from one another, so each can essentially be taken on its own. There's nothing special about them apart from that that warrants their own category.

In addition, the Bible reading plan they have orders the books in chronological order. Meaning the Book of Job comes right after Genesis and before Exodus (in reality, Job was sometime after the time of Noah and before Abraham).

Also I find this three-part segmentation dovetails nicely with Daily Communion.

Daily Communion

(1) Read scripture or Pray.

(2) Repent sins.

(3) Break Bread (The Body of Christ Jesus) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(4) Read scripture or Pray.

(5) Drink Wine or Grape juice (The Blood of Jesus Christ) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(6) Read scripture, Pray or Sing.

Any bread, or other food will do, any drink will do. And if you do not have any of that, then you can still have communion with the Lord and with the Body of Christ by just taking a moment and remembering how Jesus Body was broken for us.

barr-family.com/godsword/communion.htm

Thankyou, I'll start tonight just before beddy byes.

>(2) Repent sins.
I never understood this, how it is so often said in a way that suggests repentance can just be achieved over bread and wine during an afternoon. Surely honest repentance takes a long time and a lot of self-examination and soul searching, as opposed to just saying "I'm sorry for doing X". It surely takes time to be TRULY sorry for a wrong you have committed, I know it takes me time just to become honestly sorry and understanding of the wrongs I do. Can you explain repentance?

Hey do we have a discord?

Also, I was planning to go through the book of revelations, would anyone want to join in discussion and interpretation?

>getting on your knees for a dead jew
Good goyim

How do I come back to becoming Christian again?

It all seems so complicated/confusing.

>56% white
So? As long as the rest are Christians why does it matter? I respect black Christians more than white atheists, after all black people in America are more religious than white people. Also, Jews are our brothers and sisters so I'm not sure why are you acting like having Jews in your country is a bad thing. Racism is bluepilled as fuck mate.

What are your opinions on Ezekiel's temple? Do you think it will still be built in the future in the millennial kingdom, or did the exiled jews not build it on their return from captivity because they did not obey God?

Repentance means to turn away from your sin, to have a change of heart. For all have sinned, but fallen short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23). God knows that you have your faults, that you can never be perfect, and that's okay, but you need to try. God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside.

Yes, there is time you need to set aside to get alone with God and be near at His Feet. I personally do this at least once a week (e.g. on a Sunday or Saturday) where I shut off all electronics, turn off the Internet, and dedicate the entire day to the Lord and rest. More aptly, this is called getting into your Prayer Closet and spending alone time with Him. You can do this anytime as time permits. There is more here on how to learn to hear from God: youtube.com/watch?v=eT2gg9nYW3k

Sin cuts off our access to God. Adam was kicked out of the Garden and eventually died a physical death because he sinned against God. Daily repentance is more of a way to live daily for Jesus. Jesus said in His Word that we need to deny ourselves every day, carry the cross, and follow after Him. This is what He means by this. Many Christians basically do their "Daily Communion" only once a month and the only do it ritualistically, not from their heart. They think 6 out of the 7 days of the week, they can be like the world. This is not how a true Christian walks.

Here's a sample prayer for daily repentance: Dear Lord, thank you for your forgiveness. Thank you for not abandoning us to our mistakes, but for reaching out instead to bring us home. Help convict me of sin and help me accept your mercy without shame. Thank you for the love you have poured out for me and all of your children. Help me live out of that love today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God Bless.

>How do I come back to becoming Christian again?
You need to pray to God and admit you have backslid and that you want to re-dedicate your life back to Jesus Christ. He listens. Faith without works is dead, you need to start reading your Bible cover-to-cover in the Spirit. Repent of your sins, and pray, pray, and pray. Get in the Spirit and Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Seek your brothers and sisters that are in the streets, those that are suffering in the hospitals, those that are alone. Stop self-pitying, stop complaining, those are sins, read about them in the Bible. You need to stop sinning, at least try your best, God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside.

“The King will answer, ‘Truly I say to you, as you have done it for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you have done it for Me.’

“Then He will say to those at the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

“Then they also will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not serve You?’

“He will answer, ‘Truly I say to you, as you did it not for one of the least of these, you did it not for Me.’

“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” (Matthew 25:40-46)

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

FUCK OFF CHURCH! Do you realize what website you are on? I bet most of you masterbate and with guilt! You're fucking losers!

Thankyou.

Do you ever feel fortunate that you were indoctrinated to believe in the correct god and didn't have to rely on your instincts?

The truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God" (Romans 1:19-20).

Makes it a lot easier to get into heaven then those smelly brown folks imo

Reminder that Mormonism can save the West

God has given a lot to us, so He expects more out of us. Those that don't have easy access to a Bible, they will judged accordingly. The Israelites in Exodus were given very strict commandments. If they disobeyed God's commandments, most cases they were killed by God. What most atheists and non-believers don't realize is these were the same Israelites that saw the plagues descend upon Egypt, they saw the splitting of the Red Sea, they woke up every morning in the wilderness with manna from Heaven and quails that were supernaturally sent by God. When God is close to you, He expects you to be Holy. Adam walked with God, he talked with God. Adam was created supernaturally and lived under perfect circumstances. Yet Adam disobeyed God and was kicked out of the Garden and died a physical death. The reason why God hides His Face from us is really for our own protection. Moses wasn't allowed to see God's Face or Moses would immediately die.

But as He who has called you is holy, so be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

And if you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your sojourning. (1 Peter 1:15-17)

Mormonism is White Man's Islam. You believe what you want. There are many gods out there, which one is true? Some people saw Jesus Christ face-to-face and rejected Him. Some thought He was just a cool dude, but didn't believe He was the Son of God. I'm not here to convert you or anything, that's your job, I'm here to give you a message.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Leave us be, cultist.

>Those that don't have easy access to a Bible, they will judged accordingly

Does that make you feel better at night? That explains the troubles of the world enough for you? While you're "sending my thoughts and prayers!" out on Facebook, the few middle eastern Christians are being boiled, burned, crushed, etc. alive by ISIS. But they're expected to struggle through that for the same reward as you? And anyone that doesn't want to have their balls chopped with box cutters?

That doesn't seem very just to me, but I'm a big dummie.

just came in to say God Bless, ignore those who will try to bring you down or spout nonsense, do not engage in quarrels over Dominations

>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Is anyone here a former atheist?

This is off-topic, and I think the OP should be banned for making this topic.

This is Sup Forums, not a place for religious cretins to recruit people. If the staff allows OP to spew this Christ-stain bullshit then they would have to allow a Jew, Muslim, Hindu to do the same out of fairness.

This ain't a fuckin' street corner where you can preach Bible bullshit. This is Sup Forums. Politics and current events.

Not Jesus freak bullshit.

I reported you cocksucker. Fuck you and Jesus.

Been on Sup Forums since 2006 buddy, you're the odd one out. And no, I've been free of the pornography and masturbation chains for years now by God's Grace.

youtu.be/rv-f3-k0XiY

Christianity is Sup Forumsitically incorrect

If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world, since I chose you out of the world, the world therefore hates you. (John 15:18-19)