WARNING: If you go to China do not eat the vegetables. Chinese farms use shit and piss to fertilize their crops!

WARNING: If you go to China do not eat the vegetables. Chinese farms use shit and piss to fertilize their crops!

consciouslifenews.com/warning-chinese-farms-raw-sewage-fertilizer/1122512/

>"Bourdain mentioned the number one export from HK to mainland China was human waste because it is being used as fertilizer. In shock the Conscious Life News crack team of investigators searched Google and confirmed that this appears to be true. China has been using human waste as fertilizer for over 4,000 years."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fw8ZorTB7_o
youtu.be/R8xlUNK4JHQ
youtu.be/dKkRjyZHekA
youtu.be/pTyxo5j4Hug
youtu.be/KffebqxPoYE
youtu.be/RHe2VEnOPLs
youtu.be/Wi7EVg_0Ri4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Detroit exports it's shit as fertilizer too.

>grow poo veggies

>cook with poo oil

>not eating shit

Former American college student Glenn Duffie Shriver studied abroad in Shanghai, People's Republic of China.

There, he became a target of Chinese intelligence services and crossed the line when he agreed to participate in espionage-type activity.

He pleaded guilty to conspiring to commit espionage for a foreign government and was sentenced to a four-year term in federal prison.

This video contains excerpts from a prison cell interview where Shriver tells his own story, and warns U.S. students about the foreign intelligence threat.

Don't Be a Pawn: A Warning to Students Abroad
youtu.be/Fw8ZorTB7_o

The "Game of Pawns: The Glenn Duffie Shriver Story" video dramatizes the incremental steps taken by intelligence officers to recruit Shriver and convince him to apply for jobs with the U.S. State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Game of Pawns
youtu.be/R8xlUNK4JHQ

>american media

t. Wang Peng

A pig toilet (sometimes called a "pig sty latrine") is a simple type of dry toilet consisting of an outhouse mounted over a pigsty, with a chute or hole connecting the two. The pigs consume the feces of the users of the toilet, as well as other food.

I wonder if the pigs lick clean your anus afterward.

POO

Article from 2012 and a webpage from the 90s listed as a source, hmm ok, seems very credible.

Not to mention most bacteria dies in heat, which mostly is 35C+ outside in China.

猪圈毛坑

Eating Crispy Roast BBQ WHOLE PIG Hog in Rural China
youtu.be/dKkRjyZHekA

Don't ever use logic when arguing with the burgers against China.

Amerisharts are obsessed with the Chinese "threat" and are always butthurt.

That YouTuber is so fucking fake. I bet that pig tasted fucking disgusting after being carried around a mountain all day.

>>Not to mention most bacteria dies in heat, which mostly is 35C+ outside in China.

What about the bacteria inside of your body?

going to china in a month. im not gonna eat their dirty "cousine". im just gonna eat to the french/italian/english neighbourhoods and eat the bistros and restaurents.

youtu.be/pTyxo5j4Hug

youtu.be/KffebqxPoYE

youtu.be/RHe2VEnOPLs

youtu.be/Wi7EVg_0Ri4

TAI HAO LA

Dude, i actually had this style of pig both in china and in toronto and it taste great. Very good for pork. I'm just this like white bloke that teaches ESL abroad. Such a good scam if you coasted with Cs to get yer degree.

Shit is used as fertilizer everywhere, where have you been for milliins of years? Granted, in the west we mostly use cow shit, but its the same stuff

uhhh...ever heard of manure?

so?

Jesus Fuck! That last video made me gag. The fuck is wrong with chinks?

That was very American of you, OP.

I will never understand why these shitty countries refuse to adopt seated toilets.

WTF? I thought only cow shit was okay?

Tbqh if I had to eat either cow shit or human shit I would go with cow shit every time, after all its mostly grass, and africans build houses out of it

>use shit and piss
and this is different from anywhere else how???

They work well, what is your point?

>not knowing what manure is.

>all these butthurt defensive Chinese apologists