Brit/pol/ - South Devon Edition

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40457123

>Nobody turned up to Junker's shitty speech, so he had a chimpout
ft.com/content/24658761-96a1-309e-9682-d0bd65e5ce88
archive.is/hsl0j

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Drumpf talking about things he knows fuck all about
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/donald-trump-offers-help-for-terminally-ill-baby-charlie-gard
archive.is/Jv8Az

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html
archive.is/Z1PSS

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

>US military lie about Best Korea again
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40489750

>Based Austria blocking migrants from entering from Italy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants/
archive.is/Qxar6

>walk into your room
>see this

>"HEY BABY" I WANNA LICK YOUR TENDER BODY"

>tfw dropped out halfway through my second year and blew all my grant money on an extended sex tourist trip to Thailand. Now enjoying the NEET life back in blighty.

The underlying issue here is that sex is a fundamental human right that not everybody has access to.

How do we fix it?

Sex is not a right, it's a goal.

It's illegal to deny people sex.

Rangers btfo by a pub team from Luxembourg. I actually feel physically sick. Help me Bong bros

Good experience though eh

Could I apply for the money even if i'm not enrolled on a course?

Downloading the Jordan Peterson podcasts for my walk into work lads, are they any good?

No, he's embarrassing

Torbay fag reporting in

Didn't the Manchester bomber drop out of uni but still got his grant money paid for the following year even though he had already dropped out. lmao

>walking to work

Daily reminder I re-entrolled four different times, paying the full tuition fees and taking all the gibs I could get, despite not actually graduating.

How do I fake my death so I never have to pay that loan back? They always send me letters threatening me. The loans accumlate interest too.

That man is not denied sex.

denial cannot mean individual cases, denial is systemic and by decree. This ugly deformity can find himself a 1/10, and they can bang it out. When the government says "you cannot bang this 1/10 because you are too fugly" then it becomes denial.

It's an issue of standards and choosing beggars, you have a right to sex, NOT a right to sex with anyone you want.

He's being locked away for having sex and will be unable to have sex for the duration. I'd call that denial.

We need to ban all tripcunts until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

I see you have a grasp of the concept.

Why the fuck havent you resorted to chemically castrating the poofters, trannies and fucking hosers, leaf?
Explain how you let Trudeaux in and allowed your country to become an utter shithole..

When will Ottawa finally rise up and annex the shit out of the french fucks in Quebec?

What are the superior cheeses for a cheese board lads? I personally like to have a strong blue like a Stilton balanced against a nice aged cheddar but would like to hear your suggestions

Threads are so slow today, so have a meme

An absolute blinder, m80.

No your uni needs to confirm your attendance each term before they send that term's funds to your bank. I had to turn up for a couple of classes for my final term even though I'd already effectively dropped out.

He would've had to attend at least the first lesson or two of the year, unless there was some serious balls up in admin.

You couldn't get away with that these days, but I've heard it was a lot more lax in the past. Now, not only do they check your attendance at the beginning of each term before releasing more funds, but if you don't have enough free years left with which to complete your degree with Student Finance, then they won't give you anymore funding. Basically, if you balls-up your first and second year, you have to pay for your own third year (restart) before they'll fund your subsequent and final two years, if that makes sense.

Blue Monday is worth checking out.
Balances well with an nice spanish quince.

Ragstone goat is a decent goat,
Pecorino Sardo is worth investigating
Beaufort d'été is a decent traditional french cow milk.

t. Chef.

Considering faking a limp for the rest of my life so that I can use the cane as a weapon against our friends from the religion of peace, if I ever needed to. Although knowing my luck I'd probably get blown up or ramavanned anyway, and the cane would be pointless.

Yeah, wish they did that for me.

Thing is, I'm pretty certain they paid out tuition to my University for terms I did not attend. Wonder if I can get some of that back?

Good taste desu

Yeah noticed that too, why though?

>ladyboys and 12 year olds
DEGENERATE

Ive been trying for years to get a Brit only board going.
I typically use local ingredients but cheese is a sticking point, we only really do certain cheeses well in the UK.

Everything else though i can find superior Brit equivalents.

>Huge gun haul

What the fuck kind of gun is chambered in 4mm or 6mm? Cap guns and air pistols?

What is Brit/pol/'s opinion of Zoe Does Life?

It's good to have a skeptic/anti-SJW Youtuber to call our own that isn't autistic like Sargon or PJW, even if she is quite clearly a leftie.

>e-celeb youtubers
You people are morons

You are happy to spend time listening to morons such as this, but refuse to take the time to listen to genius' throughout history

Can't compete with /our/girl

who?

>Pecorino Sardo is worth investigating
I thought you Brits were supposed to have shit taste in food, but it seems like you know what is good! How do you use the pecorino? Do you find it salty?