"DEATHS OF DESPAIR" KILLING MORE WHITES THAN EVER BEFORE

More white people in America are depressed and dying than ever.
Are white people just pussies, Sup Forums?
Link:
youtu.be/KG4USJgZhoc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OAR5v
archive.fo/5sULp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

"Nobody talks about the tens of thousands that asphyxiate themselves every year out of desperation!"

What

Eugenics
white men who failed in life are killing themselves

Soon America will have a population of rich white people and poor brown/black people

People will let anything go if they're comfortable enough, but the way things are going all of those niggers and jews are going to get the evil White racists they always wanted.

You can see it in the comment sections everywhere, even the most moderated sites are slowly becoming more permissive of anti-jew and 'racist' comments.

The last nyt article I saw about poor little illegals had hundreds of comments that started with "I'm liberal, but..." You can even see it in WaPo 2 minute hate articles, with lefty assholes speaking out against the hatred of White people.

I don't know if it's too late or not, but I think White people are starting to vote and act like a bloc against the anti-white hordes.

What am I supposed to Google to find more pictures of beautiful women pretending to garden?

>Soon America will have a population of rich white people and poor brown/black people
No ahmed, that is how it already is.

You'll just blame it on everyone but yourselves and the corporations who want to pay you less and less and automate/move to asia
Add that to the fact you're very lazy and entitled people who think you're owed a quality life without working for it
white burgers are some of the most mentally fragile people I've met, bunch of sissies popping anti depressants over anything

PUSSIFIED - The Pussification of the White Man
get cyber bullied - go hang yourself
participation tropies
scared to say nigger anywhere
"new age" hippie food (vegan shit)
triggered every time you see a black man with a white woman
commits mass shootings
self entitled millenials

Secret Garden Butthole Liza Minnelli Apples

Killing yourself is one of the most redpilled things you can do. There is no hope for white americans.

Easy to say when you live in an all-white country, cuck.

Nothing to do with that. Fact is there are plenty of successful whites in america except they're not entitled fragile faggots like you who think you should work some shit job and be paid well for it
Stop wasting so much time wasting away posting in this shithole so you can stop blaming everyone but yourself for being a failure

Europeans are spoiled rotten.
You have know idea what a real nigger problem looks like. You don't know what it's like to live with a constant threat of violence. When you've been raised in a homogenous society, you grow up to be very naive. You are like a little baby.

lurk more you fucking newfag

1 minute in and couldn't watch the rest. My ears bleed from the burger speech.

>White race is dying
>Fellow white mocks them, laughs at them

With friends like you no wonder we're losing.

BTW that's a white guy who got thrown in jail for self-defense against blacks. 19 years sentence and Drumpf didn't lift a finger to help him when he got in office.

Actually, I am an american so I know very well what things are like
Over there even a loser like you can go to community college and then transfer to a four year university if they have good grades and it is all paid for if you're poor
You can study whatever you want if you have the desire and will to do it, they give you every opportunity in the world and there is no excuse except being a loser who never tries and whines about irrelevant shit like you
This continent is far faaar worse, these people live in tiny shitholes and dont earn anywhere near what they do there for their professions. They're taxed to death as well
This place is paradise if you're a bottom feeding working at a shitjob scum because of the ridiculous amount of gibs they give you
You're just a lazy fuck who blames everyone but yourself for your failure

you sound like you know what youre talking about. i can agree with you. but why are you so fucking mad? if you have it all figured out you wouldnt be so asshurt what other people are doing. i think you might be the real bottom feeding piece of shit here

Because I'm tired of you whiny fucks doing nothing but crying on the internet 24/7 instead of actually sorting out your fucking lives.
The reason your life is shit is YOU and no one else
Mentally fragile pampered entitled fucks with no motivation to better themselves so they whine about boogeymen, you don't even see how you're practically on par with nigs whining about whitey keeping them down

Then get off the internet , fag.

Don't worrry, he will be first to go on the Day of the rope

This is not something that is unique to America.

You see it in Japan and its hikikomoris.

You see it in Korea and the youth there calling it hell korea: archive.fo/OAR5v

Now you see the same pattern emerging in China: archive.fo/5sULp

Everything is fucked and youth are now finally realizing that their quality of life will be much lower than their parents. Why prolong the misery?