26-year-old man charged with raping family friends' one-year-old baby

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/missouri-man-rapes-baby-family-friends-daughter-left-alone-jayson-newlun-charged-police-a7823056.html

What the hell is wrong with white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3WCrB
earhustle411.com/philadelphia-man-brutally-raped-beat-killed-girlfriends-1-year-old-son/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wnMC7FT7nM
youtube.com/watch?v=a9XYURcmtzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived it
archive.is/3WCrB

senpai

>white men

ummmmmm, no. try flyover country

Looks like he "bumped his head" getting into the police cruiser. He's a dead man walking in gen-pop prison.

>One year old baby
Even mudslimes wait till age 9

They are devils, that's what. And I'm saying that as a white man who knows almost exclusively white people. The more I learn, the more I am convinced we're a freakish monstrosity, genetically engineered to behave like filthy beasts.

jamal, shut the fuck up, you're not even a man

what happened to his face?

the baby fought back

top half looks like sam hyde, bottom half looks like amazing atheist

Negroes and brown Caucasians do the same shit and more frequently

Only east Asians are less criminal prone than Euros

Better get rid of all those White inventions you're using then.

>southerners
>white

After you, leech.

>sodomy of a one-year-old

People are disgusting, depravity doesn't surprise me anymore

Since you little boys hate Jews as well.

Nice try niggers.

Niggers do this shit daily.
Over here these savages actually believe that raping babies cures aids.
Whites doing this is so rare that when it happens it becomes international news (this story being a case in point).
If they reported on every case of baby rape in Southern Africa alone, it is all you would see on their site.

Damn, it's so rare to see any stories like these involving white men I almost forgot that they are over 60 percent of the population and still commit a disproportionately insignificant amount of violent crime.

earhustle411.com/philadelphia-man-brutally-raped-beat-killed-girlfriends-1-year-old-son/
>I see your white pedo and raise you a shitskin.
>Sick fucks don't go by race or gender
>Nice try tho.

I don't use any of those things

A/C was invented in 1902 you nigger.
How much more of this list is bullshit?

>Nice try niggers.
You know that cozying up to the whites here won't get you a green card olowokoneye

youtube.com/watch?v=5wnMC7FT7nM

Know what I've noticed? Whites have never produced anything original in their entire existence. Except for the social construct we now know as race, that is.

I heard that he pounded her ass so hard that she has to wear diapers now.

I'm white you retard.

kek

>God

Oy vey!

>Every race has its degenerates

I heard he was the same height as you, therefore you & him are the same person, why did you do this horrible crime OP ?

Yeah so am I, take your sob story somewhere else olonga

>The mother reportedly ran and told her husband immediately, and he tackled Mr Newlun and hit him with a dresser drawer.

>raping a one-year-old
how is that even possible?

>rapes

But he didn't.

basically all of it.

The race of peace does it again!!

Public execution

>im totally white guys i promise
>im not going to show my flag though lolol

which are you, leaf, swede, or poo?

Clam diggers gon clam dig

Nice try you nigger fuck. Nigs do this all the fucking time and then cry he dindu nuffin when arrested. You wouldnt see a single white motherfucker get angry if a cop killed this piece of shit live on television

youtube.com/watch?v=a9XYURcmtzA

They make it sound like he was going full missionary.
>inappropriate touching

This is what happens when you mix race, they end up mentally deranged and behave like rabid dogs.

Guarantee he's your typical American mongrel with slav, jew, irish, german, native, mexican and even a little african blood. It does no good for anyone to let creatures like this survive.

>implying showing flag means guaranteed hwitness
t.50% logic

I'm going to assume by his flag he's some Somalian nigger who somehow managed to get a hold of a computer and wifi.

Lol

These urges, called paraphilia, can be controlled with medication or other techniques, like maybe a testicle 'sweater,' to keep the balls warm, so they produce less testosterone.

Men who can't control their urges rarely seek treatment before committing a crime, because they don't want anyone to know. So there should be a way for these men to seek treatment without stigma, so they don't hurt somebody. Perhaps setting up a vague definition of their disorder in order to conceal the true nature might work, or the use of coded language.

I'm going to assume by you're flag that your a mongrel nigger in a jooish colony who somehow managed to get a hold of a computer and wifi.

what if the baby consented?

She wasn't even wearing a diaper! She was clearly asking for it.

Jayson "Chasin New'uns" Newlun

The guy was most likely under LGTB propaganda since puberty.

a person cant consent before reachign puberty

-Ahem-
>WE

You could say he was engaging in infantile behavior!

It sounds like you're agephobic

Don't be stickin yo fingas in dat DAMN baby!

ITS AWWRIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>doesnt like vaginas
>goes after fetus vaginas
Hello, dirty rat bastard as seen in OP's pic. Who's letting you post?

Are you callin me a chomo? You about to get FIXED, muthafucka.

Damn son ANCIENT memes up in here

>Stethoscope
>Imohotep
>Ancient Egypt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. WE WUZ COMEDIANS.

For fucks sake mate you make me laugh, even though the majority of these aren't even inventions and are merely modifications to previously invested devices, its really sad that you outline every black inventor and their devices in a small list. And to top it off you list Egyptians as black....this is too good.

>Bike frame 1899

I stopped reading there as its bullshit. The ones before it were probably bullshit as well as the ones after.

nice try Jamal

Read the story the dad beat him with a dresser

white people don't call themselves devils lmao, gtfo with your nig slang

Not really, a common game at wedding is for the men to pass around toddlers and have weird sex rubbing their cocklets between the babies thighs

what kind of faggot was the father? How is the guy still alive?

It literally looks like the police gave him a little shiner because thats all they can get away with these days.

How can you call yourself a father when you have the opportunity to kill the rapist of your child and all you do is give him a black eye. Thats disgusting.

But each man is tempted when he is drawn away by his own lust and enticed. Then, when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin; and when sin is finished, it brings forth death.

Do not err, my beloved brothers.

(James 1:14-16)

There is hope for the babies welfare dad. As soon as the mom ran out to the car to tell what happened he ran in and wrassled the guy to the floor and gave him a body slam with a dresser

Not really any sex act with an asian male is legaly rape with a Vienna Sausage

Its not like be was Roman Polanski'ng the kid just touching it.

uh yea you would, what business is it of yours.

like oh i got my security pigs the pigs to do my FLIMS

you need beat the fuck out of

A neighbor came in and stopped him and called the police

The dad just wanted to beat someone with a drawer. The baby was bait.

I don't know what compels people to do such things. How revolting.

Let's leave him with the baby lmao. We'll come back early and beat the living shit out of him.

Yeah it's okay if niggers do it.

i knew aguy when i was a kid
he was our neighbor, i went to a circus with him once, cause he wanted me to go. he was jus tgoofy, had a big nose
nick name was whitty

last name i think

he ended up raping his 1 year old daughter whne i was little. he disappeared. her mom had already got divorced, and she went to live with her, i guess.

nothing ever happened to me cause im not a stupid dumb ass i sat there laughed and thoght it was weird the whole time so i stayed on guard.

um. thats a story

That is what I say when nerdy girls try and entice with their glasses and shy act

>not wanting to beat somebody with the baby
normalfags, I sweat.

*swear
FUCKIGN DAMNIT

You are a blessing to this god-forsaken board, Norwaybro.
Thank you.

literally last week a black guy did the same thing

>be a black hating racist white male
>see a single black person commit an atrocity
>"heh, i told you about those niggers man"

however:

>be a black hating racist white male
>see a single white person commit an atrocity
>"clearly an isolated occurrence. this person does not represent our entire race. hell, he's probably not even white. heh, that was close"

you tiny penis having racist cowards are such hypocritical, gutless, little bitch boy chumps LOL.

in b4 cries of SHILL SHILL NIGGER NIGGER POSSIBLY (((JUDE))) GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE YOU'RE TRIGGERING MY FEELINGS.

L M A O .

the whole thing, none of them are new things they're just small variants on the original. It's also sad that the sum of all black accomplishments (even inflated) can be put on a corner of a sheet of paper

niggers go back to africa
arent citizens in usa

suck a dick and muhammeds and goldbergs

>too stupid to refute the point
>doesn't even make the attempt to do so

at least this inbred moron knows its place in the pecking order lol.