America, You Have a Problem

If we have that many criminals, we gotta put them somewhere.

>100,000 out of every 100,000 Australians are incarcerated
Kek. Also, citation needed.

America? WTF is up with the P. Wallabeestreet 23, Syydeny bois?

Australia is a fucking prison

>australia
HAHAHAHA

>doing the opposite of what africa does
>problem

lol

>Australia

Australia is literally a penal colony

I'm aware hence my kekking. I'm saying there is no citation given for any of the statistics on the chart as a whole.

It's called for-profit prisons. May they all be filled with Trump voters after the revolution. We thank you ahead of time for building your own gulags.

>Brazil and Mexico are light green
Yeah, this is clearly a map made by a kike who wants to shame burgers for 'muh oppressed racial minorities' and 'muh black prison population'.
This map also doesn't take into account the vast amounts of corruption that plagues Latin American countries, and the anti-white, pro-brown policies in countries like Canada, UK, and Sweden where niggers and muslims can rape and murder without ever going to prison.

TL;DR
If your country has a lot of niggers and spics, then it absolutely should have a high prisoner population. If it doesn't, then your country is cucked, corrupt, and third world.

A nigger problem

bump

Fucking retarded ignorant burger map, 2% of the population are prison guards so we can't all be prisoners!?

Its wallaby way, faggot

Yes, too many niggers.

P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

Pretty much this. There is no developed country with as large of a population of violent minority groups as there is the US. Most everywhere else is reflective of lower crime rates or a far, far poorer rule of law.

hmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think........

A nigger problem.

>America, You Have a Problem.
We sure do. We have 45 million niggers.

That is 45,000,000 niggers.

Nice source faggot

Kill all niggers

America has more niggers then Australia has people. A nation of niggers inside America. Sad!

Yeah, I know. The War on Drugs is damaging the society. I don't know about Australia, though.

I should have mentioned it before as well, but just look at India on the map.

They're dark blue, which is total horseshit to anyone who knows anything about that country.
India is such a corrupt and dysfunctional hellhole that they probably don't even have prisons for their murderers and rapists, of which there are plenty abound in that literal shithole.
These maps are just jewish trickery designed to guilt-trip americans into shutting down prisons and letting niggers run rampant and reduce this country to another Brazil.

Oh, and Russia is red, which must mean they're based and also cognizant of race+crime statistics.

ur uh gay

>aboos

Theres only about 300thousand abos. Its like one towns worth. and they mostly live out in the desert. Most Australians wont meet any if their life. But you elected a black dude as your leader lel.

>America has a problem
>>Australia literally higher than us

>Turkey
>Green

Feels fucking good man. I needed some good news.

I see what you did with Australia.

>being this much of a faggot for not understanding the joke

>Prisontugal

kek'd hard at straya

American niggers don't integrate. Its either prison for them or letting them roam the streets to rape, kill, and loot at will.

Yeah OP, I guess you should move out to Africa then

moron

>Central America have the biggest amount of crime in the world
>less prison population
Such a shithole

bump

>for-profit prisons.
Whenever I see this meme I always know it's a dumb leftist saying it.

bump

Yes, a non-white problem.

am i missing something here?

Or America is better at finding criminals

Find me the data that confirms one or the other conclusion.

Until then shut up.

>out of every 100,000 citizens, 100,000 are in prison

>australia is a prison

Which is a superior? Australia or New Zealand as far as weather goes, as far as beauty goes, cost of living goes, etc.

I know it will never happen, but my dream is to live there with my bitch one day. Which of the two though?

Kiwi is far superior in gun rights.

what is the percentage of black people in US prison and why does the US unfairly discriminate blacks by sending so many of them to jail?

>Australia

This. Latin America and Africa are proof not arresting criminals works

racism is the problem

bump