Who else is reading this right now? He talks about Sup Forums throughout the book

Who else is reading this right now? He talks about Sup Forums throughout the book

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Started the ebook last night, pretty good so far

Fuck off milo

sage

Would smash that ass.

Milo still never released the secs tape after Trump won so fuck him

implying he would be shilling on this shittyass board

>shittyass
You'd smash that ass, hey?

The Islam and Gamergate chapters are phenemonal; a much better alt-light tract than the Lauren Southern pamphlet

> implying you should read homosexual kike propaganda and not something wholesome like the bible

dont lie, you would too

Post link

amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books

I had to buy the e-book version. I've never seen a newly published book sell out like this; this is a good sign

Seriously? Does he REALLY do this? Christ. Milo....

100,000 copies within first 12 hours of launch, but Milo is so over, right?

>falling for controlled opposition

Wow. I preordered mine in hardcover. Glad I did, I guess. Though one main reason was just to give Milo one nice FUCK YOU to the publishing industry.

It's better I don't read it for awhile.

post pdf you faggots

>mfw dat ass

Hey there Joseph

Get that gay Blacked Jew off my wholesome Christian board

(((kids)))

This is what I feel about Milo. He's just another Jewish pawn on the global chessboard

Fuck this pedo. Glad he was ruined

Why does this unoriginal faggot have such a huge fucking following? The pedo has the intellectual insights of Cernovitch or Stick Guy. The boards are bombarded with an utter lack of effortposting enough as it is. This garbage book is going to bring every goddam magapede and BASED Brietbart user onto the board next. Thinking they're regular political geniuses because they read this faggots intro to based conservatism.

FUCK these anti-sjw types are worthless.

>white family cooking
>americanism
>milo

not a bad top three. Milo would be my third choice though

Would smash...hard.

This

>Levin
>Americanism
c'mon now

Fuck off, Kike

You clearly haven't read the book yet given that it came out just a few hours ago, yet you're shitting on it. You're a right wing SJW

pdf? torrent?

Oooooo. Good one.

Will he ever stop attention whoring?

May steam Meteor

Milo is a fucking pedo

Wight Weng Esss Jay Wubyas

Braen forse

Supra Mael Vitaledy

He got fucked by a priest at 13 and said that it was okay. That's not okay, but that's also not the same as fucking a 13 year old yourself

Is that Ramzpaul on the far left? Why is he in that group?

Only when OP stops blowing dicks.

>OP is Milo

FUCKING BASED BLACK JEWISH NIGGER CUM IN MY BUM

>Why does this unoriginal faggot have such a huge fucking following?

So frogpeople can parade him around to piss off SJWs by saying "see, we love gay people are you mad haha"

Thank you, here, have a (You)

>gayboi
>coalburner
e-celeb
>attention seeker
>civic nationalist

holy fuck this guy might just be as bad as SJWs

Where can i get this for free? I am not willingly going to give my money to a faggot, OP

It's more because he himself is very good at doing that and is charismatic. It's got nothing to do with "look we like gays" and all to do with this guy being good at pissing people off with little effort.

Not going to bother reading it but using Stephen Fry as a cover quote is pretty funny

Give me ONE fucking statement the based faggot has made that constitutes more than
>lul triggered feminists
>muslims hate gays and women
>democrats are the real racists XD
Such insight. Why wouldn't he sell a hundred million billion books off the backs of his edgy Sup Forums experiences and faggot personality.

How Jewish of you. 200 shekels have been credited to your account.

He points to studies that demonstrate inherent psychological differences between men and women, which is actually pretty important in an age where even Republicans are too afraid to point that out

Did he say how taste the african cock?

sage

Enjoy your AIDS

Only the newfags and shills will be reading this. 4pol doesn't read books by jew faggots who lust after nigger dicks and promoted all kinds of dysgenic practices.

Nah, shoulders are too beefy. Not even close to passable.

I'll smash your ass too, user. Don't get all jealous on me, you dirty faggot.

Rate my library fellow pedes

>effortposting

$2.50/hr

pls elaborate

Fahrenheit 451-tier

This

I don't even know where to start with this pic.

>Arriving Thursday

does the book contain anything substantive or philosophical, or is Milo just riding the contard gravytrain like Glenn Beck and the Tea Party?

>Irrational Atheist

>being into asses
Even on a gay's standard, you are a filthy degenerate

He shits on Glenn Beck throughout the book. There's not much philosophical discourse in it, but he does aggregate useful statistics you can cite to attack the left.

Sup Forums what have you become, my sweetest friend?

someone post the link to the pdf

>He shits on Glenn Beck throughout the book.
Tell me more.

He brought national attention to the brainwashing and violence in our universities. Like him or not, he managed to push the issue to the point that mainstream media addressed it. That initial shock, that, "OMG, WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE KIDS" is a soft gateway to opening peoples' minds to the conditioning, to asking questions, to questioning what they're being fed...

He has an entire chapter on establishment conservatives, and makes fun of guy like Beck, George Will, and Ben Shapiro.

Rate my library Sup Forums

>a sodomite calling somone else faggot

>shakes head
>doesn't get joke

Naw. More of a gammorite.

How had nobody here mentioned that this bookies ghostwritten? Milo admitted it months ago.

>Two copies of Orangutan Mindset
Why

I think Milo deserves a second chance. He has always rode a wave and i think his next gimmick should be renouncing homosexuality and become a straight man. That will really trigger the leftists.

Milo calls homosexuality degenerate in the book. He views it as another method of trolling

I've actually been waiting for that precise stunt. It really would be gold.

I fucking hate Milo's arrogant personality and the shitty content he steals, slaps a milo watermark on it and reposts. Complete shit and lack of unoriginality and unethical. Never the less, he's done a good job redpilling normies.