Honestly you americunts should deal with your nigger problem soon if you don't want to become Rhodesia 3.0

Honestly you americunts should deal with your nigger problem soon if you don't want to become Rhodesia 3.0

if only we could deport all our niggers.

That was the plan. We just never followed through

>most of my friends
>has no friends

hmmm

They're dealt with. Only reason we hear from them now is because of social media. They think crying on there does them good.

Why not leave such an awful country? Seriously, someone needs to gun down this fucker.

I think you mean our Jew problem.

>they're dealt with
>former president was nigger
>niggers rape 20,000 whites per year
>niggers murder whites at exorbitantly high rate
>niggers given preferential treatment in virtually any profession or university

Something doesn't add up

Fuck off stop being racist. Many African Americans will come over to our side in time. Civic nationalism is the only way forward pedes.

It's our America now

>Something doesn't add up
Jews

shill, get a real job.

fuck off reddit

>if only we could deport all our niggers.
> That was the plan. We just never followed through
once again, I think you mean Jews.

What a garbage use of social media. What positive things can be said about a man whose friends think very similar thoughts on a range of topics?

>> Niggers dont like America

Who fucking cares? What the fuck you gonna do nigger? Nothin

>shaun king
>nigger

Rhodesia was aesthetic as FUCK tho. If we're going down, we're going down fighting, and if we're going down fighting, I wanna go down Rhodesia style.
Only thing that pisses me off is that it's not natives we're fighting. Would've made much more sense.

Looks like your average aussie tradie going out to hunt some wild abos after a pub feed and glass of four x.

sage thread

fuck off niggers

Impossible. Im just gonna leave.

>hate the country
>hate most of the people living here
>say it's awful for muh people of crime
>finally become rich enough to leave
>stay and complain about oppression and how awful America is

What do leftists mean by this

>I hate America, reeeee
Why don't you just move then?
>AS IF I COULD, MUH OPPRESSION REEEEE
It's a simple question that triggers so many of these people. Why don't they just move to Canada, the UK, or another place they consider superior? I truly cannot comprehend why they don't. just. move.

We could end up like Bolivia, full of shitskin slope goblins

Fuck off you faggot we still have some life left in us yet.

Also do you think that DaHonourable is a pseudonym or a real ghetto name?

LoL. Giving a shit what wiggers and niggers think.

>393939

HONESTLY WE SHOULD OUTLAW ANTI-AMERICAN SENTIMENT

...and left wonders why they keep losing elections.

Hello fellow subhuman! How are you in this fine evening?

we need the boomers to die out so us millenials (or more likely gen Zers) can clean up the mess.

Incoming apartheid 2.0 in 50 years, screencap this.

You aren't gonna do shit but become a hated minority ,deal with it

Sorry bong, we didn't give up our guns and never will. California and Joo York may fall to degeneracy, but the rest of America will rise to the cause.

Whites may become a racial minority, but we'll gain our cultural power back here.

Need some ovens? Slightly used.

Nice 7s

Well OP he does look like one of yours.

Just the simple fact of it being the 4th of July is causing a mass triggering this year. I already had a friend delete me for posting this picture of my cat.

Why do uppity N**gers think there no good, cotton picking paws are permitted to cherry pick constitutional amendments that trigger there fee fees? If amendments are going to change their right to citizenship will be revoked first (14th).

I hate uppity roids. They're searched because there kind are literally 50/50 criminals.