Randy Stair

Why did he do it? Why was he so bad at shooting? Let's discuss how much of an embarrassment he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xXVmh6UQd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ys3SBDxw71A
youtube.com/watch?v=FcisXMS3l1E
youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d6uFXEjgX8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60VuBZwyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mXitEcGGXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=dp-tcQbnLpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw can't join the EGS myself.

How did nobody see it coming? His YouTube channel should have been a huge red flag.

1. He did it because he was delusional fucktard.
2. Because he didn't practice shooting.
3. He's a pretty big fucking embarrassment to the human race.

He didn't wanna hurt anyone deep down.

>Because he didn't practice shooting.
Yes, he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xXVmh6UQd4

Why did Randy's channel get deleted, but Elliot's is still there?

I wonder what the parents did to fuck him up so bad.

All he did was hip fire. on average he fired 16 shots at each target.

Elliot's virginity was so strong, that it cast a protective barrier upon his death, and he was henceforth known as "the boy who died".

>tfw you will never be tall enough to join EGS

Well fuck...

He should've livestreamed it, what a failure this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ys3SBDxw71A

God damn, what a psycho.

why is he trying to be cute and quirky?
it's like he wanted to be a girl...

oh right

He looks like a chill guy on this one

He was insane, deluded, off his rocker, over the bend, nuts, psycho, gone, bonkers

That Elliot Rodger channel was made after Elliot's real one was deleted. Check the dates of its creation and video uploads.

>Why was he so bad at shooting?
His plan obviously wasn't to kill as many people as possible. He could have easily killed his dad, who he hated immensely for wanting him to just fucking grow up. But he didn't. He also could have shot at the super market during the day, but he did it in the middle of the night when no one was there.

After listening to some of his videos at work I have concluded, that he is the most pathetic mass shooter ever. His hate for his dad is as pathetic as you can get. He considered himself a tranny, yet he hated gays and nigs. Had a 5-10 minute rant in one of his videos about potholes/bad drivers.

Not to mention his obsession with some childrens cartoon, that he made shitty edits of. I'm still not sure I've seen his actual content of this, because he talks about all the hours he spent on them, yet all the videos I've seen look like slideshows with audio over it. Its pathetic.

Does anyone have a clip of one of his actual cartoons?

HES TRANNY PHANTOM

AND HES GOING GHOST

his hair is fucking awfull

>Had a 5-10 minute rant in one of his videos about potholes/bad drivers.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcisXMS3l1E

Definitely one of my favs.

Something about these two guys is so much more interesting to me than other mass killers.Probably because they were so fucking pathetic in their personal lives

I think he had schizotypal personality disorder

Because nobody watched his shit videos

I know. They're definitely the most interesting killers since Eric and Dylan.

>mr. metokur

Probably because they left a big fingerprint on the net(videos/manifestos etc.) + the autism

I think that added to why he did the shooting. He had videos on his channel talking about how he's sick of getting nowhere on YouTube. He'd also livestream himself waiting for others to join his hangout just to talk to him, but nobody ever came.

He used birdshot.

gys

Fucking underrated

Why did he do it?

he used a meme shotgun. Thankfully he was too much of a tard to use a shotgun with a stock because he would of killed many more.

Inrangetv did a good video on how much of a meme the pistolgrip only shotgun. youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ

you guys executed this psyop at a bad time

why is he leaning like a faggot? I've never shot a gun but he looks like a fucking female

>guy decided to kill his co-workers on the basis of a coin flip

>he looks like a fucking female
That's actually a compliment to him.

fuck off back to pleddit with your rowling-worship cuckoldry, you literal faggots. fucking ghost yourselves

>I swear to goddess

kek. I forgot about that. so fucking cringy

I've found better than this with out the commentary, but do you know if this is the type of "animation" he produced? basically slide shows with a voice over? that was his passion?
But do

NO EXCEPTIONS

What the actual fuck are you talking about

You're supposed to lean while shooting to give yourself extra leverage. Fortunately, his shooting makes your average liberal roastie look like a competition shooter.

like you don't know. grow up

you're supposed to lean into the weapon, no? not away from it

Sure thing you angry autist

12 minutes into this video he starts talking about how it makes no sense for why people harm themselves. This guy knew what he was going to be doing in a week, so what the fuck is he talking about?

>ghostboi dies for this

>coin toss

>Does anyone have a clip of one of his actual cartoons?
The ones you've seen that look like slide shows ARE the real cartoons. That's all he did, make danny phantom flash assets move a little. That was the skill he was so proud of and thought would make him famous.

whoa is that the Rock Island Auctions guy?

>Because he didn't practice shooting
Not enough practice.

>delusional fucktard.
He was lonely and very young, it is common for kids to do stupid things.

>embarrassment to the human race
Aren't we all?

Wow.

>how to spot a millennial

>wow
what are you scared?

Given that I am an Eastern European, in an almost white ethnostate, where even our farthest left are anti-immigrant oriented, and we lived in poverty, let alone millenial entitlement, how is that point you are making coming along, Jaykwon?
However, you are spot on, I am 30.

You lean forward. Not back. He's leaning back so he can kind of act like he's looking down the sights and not hit himself because he's skinny as hell.

because >wow

>rant about potholes/bad drivers

Did this kid even have a car/license himself?

My "wow" was used correctly, I was genuinely impressed by the levels of autism stirred by a simple joke.

Yer he has a second channel called inrangewhere him and his buddy karl do more shooting oriented stuff rather than the gun overviews and occasional shooting on forgotten weapons.

My fucking sides

My ghost nigga
They're trying to hide the truth about the ghost zone.
Danny Phantom is legit. No joke no sarcasm

He does. He has a few vlogs recorded of him driving and ranting about really trivial stuff.

Eric is the interesting one. Dylan was just a betafag follower who Eric really only needed as a glorified pack mule to carry bomb 2 and he probably slowed Eric down in the process of "plan B" Eric gave Dylan the shittier weapons for a reason

Eric basically envisioned the 9/11 attacks "maybe someone should hijack a plane and crash it in New York"

a reddit """"""joke""""""

you should go back and take your fluffer with you

FUCKING DELETE THAT SHIT

Cant___the Stair.

What's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?

I bet you shove cucumbers down your pussy
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I bet you shove cucumbers down your pussy
SHUT THE FUCK UP

>tfw can't join the EGS myself
Not with that attitude your not.

For a tranny ghost who loved guns he couldn't hit a fucking thing.

That video he made where he was tring to hit milk jugs filled with water like 15 feet away while hip firing was pathetic.

Eric was a psychopath and Dylan was suicidal. Eric convinced Dylan to take revenge on those who made him feel that way. Eric was a manipulator.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6uFXEjgX8Q

Shut up nigger.

Cant queer the stair?

Can't Bear the Stair.

lanklets btfo!

Just kill somebody and yourself.
Easy

WTF HE'S IN THE PASSENGER SEAT????

It's probably his mom or some of his friends driving
what's the problem?

She*

Video could be mirrored. I doubt he'd be singing like this in front of someone.

EGS aside these guys really make some great music.
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60VuBZwyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mXitEcGGXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=dp-tcQbnLpg

Literally who?

Quick rundown
>Made a Equestria Girls/Danny Phantom spinoff called Ember's ghost Squad or EGS
>Left a big ass manifesto and creepy ass vids
>an hero'ed with the score of 3 because he was a ghost girl trapped in a male body and liked a little too much a Danny Phantom mini-villain that brainwashes people
>Hates buttholes
>youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

He was a bitch, a nigger, a faggot, a jew.

Trump's victory wasn't enough. Clearly a false flag.

Exactly. After all, according to forensic evidence Dylan may have pussied out of committing suicide, forcing Eric to shoot him himself.

in case you didn't know, emos are cancer

watching his hour long 'magnum opus' inflicted moments of spasmodic cringe and laughter

the clear intent that he wanted people to hear his autistic little characters say things and that the various idiosyncrasies that matched his favourite cartoon style had great emotional meaning to him was stunning, him kissing the gun etc

an absolute masterpiece of cringe

when I first learned that grown men watch MLP I was surprised and amused, but this is incredible

he is a powerful argument for right-wing death-squads

>Defending an autistic mass shooter who couldn't even mass shoot properly

Kys

Maybe. From reading books on the subject, it says that the two of them treat the shooting very differently that day. Eric taunts the people before killing them, while Dylan is just silent throughout.

His goodbye video annoyed me. All the shit he said about his parents, which they honestly don't sound that bad.

This is incorrect, eric was mostly silent, Dylan was having 'the time of his life'.
It could still have been that eric manipulated dylan and instigated the whole thing, but Dyaln was positively jubilant.

Don't talk about Andrew(peace be upon her) that way!

Dylan was pretty psychotic himself, David Cullen's Columbine goes way to easy on him.