*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_595b99f3e4b02734df342ea7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R4Yit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fourth of July

Day
Month
Year

Britain wins again

>Every year, the U.S. holds special citizenship-induction ceremonies on or around the Fourth of July
>every year
>*closes tab*

>i-it's ok g-guys 3d chest maga, r-right?
x. d

We don't have a welfare state. Why would we care

These traitors need to pay. Day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

I don't get what the issue is. People immigrate all the time.

What part of this do these retards not understand, legal immigration is great, more people to become part of this great nation, to embrace the culture of this nation, and most importantly to pay some damn taxes. Illegal immigrants however are drains on society, those are the ones that have to go back

SHADILAY MY BROTHER

>if they genocide us they have to do so LEGALLY

based magapede

What do you mean?

this is a joke, right?

Congratulations on the new citizens spending years if their lives and thousands of dollars to immigrate to a country they care for. Now only if everyone that wanted to be Americans did this instead of cutting the line and immigrating illegally and snubbing their nose at hard working people that put in the effort to do it legally.

Why is this funny or bad?

because you are delusional if that is what you think they have to go through to get into your shitty country.

wtf are you even talking about? Donald Trump has nothing to do with the swearing in ceremony, and he never said he was going to stop all immigration, just illegal immigration. Are you actually retarded?

DELET THIS

It is. It took 10 years for me to get my wife citizenship. Fuck off if you don't know what you're talking about.

Because Huffpo fucktards can't understand the subtle differences between legal and illegal immigration.

Legal immigration through the easiest channels is years of waiting lists, tests, paperwork, and tens of thousands of dollars. It takes an enormous effort to become a US citizen and I would never shit on anyone for doing it legally. I cannot understand why it is okay to doing these people over by coming here illegally.

To fuck these people over*

Fucking mobile.

I don't see the issue if they actually took the time to become legal U.S. citizens.

Yeah except for an exceptionally small minority of people here I don't think any of us really do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not an argument. I've arrested illegals, what have you done?

is ur wife a gook or a different breed of mud?

My wife's son is also in the border patrol. Praise kek and free Kekistan
SHADALAY

She's white, Australian.

AMERICA YES!

>australia
>white

Where did I say that?

It's very difficult to come here legally, but that's the whole point. American exceptionalism originally was the idea that we get to pick the best from all over the world. and people who want to be here to experience the American dream. thanks to democrats, now all we get is brown people with sub 80 IQs who want to come live off the hard work of others

couldn't wait til tomorrow to drop this?

Those people lived in USA and worked legally for, how much do you need with greencard, five years? I imagine every day people pass the citizenship test and get their passport.

Lol is that even legal?

I don't even know what you are trying to argue here.

IM SURE THEY WILL ALL VOTE FOR TRUMP IN 2020

Americunts being insecure constantly.

>OP doesn't know wtf he's talking about
>clueless what he's even mocking
Yep, nu/pol/ cancer in a nutshell

Whereas Achmed just hops on the back of a truck and rides into yours.

>>oP DoEsN't KnOw WtF hE's TaLkInG aBoUt
>>cLuElEsS wHaT hE's EvEn MoCkINg
>YeP, nU/pOl/ CaNcEr In A nUtShElL

>OP is this much of a retarded nigger

Obama made USA a welfare state though.

>Trump has anything against legal immigrants
I wish
also
>phoneposting
gtfo

>and he never said he was going to stop all immigration, just illegal immigration.

>he's going to stop one awful thing and let another equally awful thing continue unabated

>to embrace the culture of this nation,
>and most importantly to pay some damn taxes.
o i am laffin

OP is a retarded, double nigger.

Seriously. Theres nothing wrong with LEGAL immigration. In fact its what we want. Anyone who says otherwise is a nu/pol/ faggot.

BASED

WE DON'T NEED WHITES IN AMERICA, THE SHITSKINS WILL CARRY ON WITH OUR CONSTITUTION AND CULTURE WHEN ALL WHITES ARE EXTERMINATED

sage

>be british shit poster
>act like legal immigration is bad
>doesnt say shit about the literal terrorists walking in illegally, claiming asylum, recieving more social benefits than native britians, and then blows up or runs down people that let them in.
Your IQ is centimeters off the floor.

How is that even possible(legal)? That's the same shit as illegals, but with legal consent.

yeah they don't get the option of walking over like they do in the US. Unlike Europe America is fucked even if it reverses immigration policies, you already have a black population that have more legal right to live in the US than a lot of whites there.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

We like people who like america. Those are legal immigrants, and now americans. They got to be sworn in on the iowa, thats pretty rad in and of itself.

Why is it so hard for old worlders to understand, americans absolutely love people who love america. They come here, take the oath of citizenship, eat a hotdog, watch some fireworks, and they are us now.

Its the people who are not us, who come here with out respecting us, who consider themselves apart from us, who want to take advantage of us. Those are the people we dont like.

Some of the immigration process is kind of bullshit, i know someone who got years of delay because a form was not filled out properly.

>legal immigrants become citizens
What's the problem?

This really made me think.

MarchAgainstTrump or R_Politics?

They would if we could properly indoctrinate them into our culture and values with out the leftists bitching about it.

No one cares about legal immigrants if we have a proper vetting system. Illegal immigrants don't have any vetting process, so they can be criminals or very low skilled workers.

Look through the archives. How many times has Sup Forums complained about legal immigration?

1ID

White genocide is caused by poor, low IQ immigrants.
Consensus cracking.
Shitskins are rarely legal immigrants.

>uses kekistani flag
>posts cringe picture of kekistan flag
You're not convincing anyone.

I admit OP, if you aren't American and don't care, this is pretty fucking hilarious.

As a white male American, though, this isn't so funny to me.

>how is that even legal
>with legal consent

>be descended from immigrants
>get butthurt about more immigrants arriving

Why is this allowed?

Under that definition, everyone's an immigrant.

You have to cut out all of the cancer. Immigrants and their children will be used as a weapon against you as the white voteshare decreases by 2% every 4 years.

That's not what he promised.

I don't give a shit what he promised as I'm Australian I just wantAmerica to stay a reliable ally for atleast another 50 years.

>says he is american
>like immigrants
Kys

I know you are particularly grumpy today. It's ok.

Bitch.

>White genocide is caused by poor, low IQ immigrants.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS CAUSED BY ALL NON-WHITE IMMIGRANTS JESUS CHRIST
THEIR BEING LOW IQ OR HIGH IQ DOESNT MATTER, THE END RESULT IS THE SAME

You forget there are millions of white Liberals that want to bring in minorities and provide amnesty for illegals.

>smaefeg
Summer is ending, yes?

Why do you think they're all non-white?

Also, archive

archive.is/R4Yit

That was literally about 14,500 new Democratic voters and they'll go back to their own respective districts and vote against Trump in 2018. Enjoy them, cuck.

Yeah, because your cuck Reagan sure help bring in 3+ million Republican voters.

Your time on America is over. Yurangutans, go back to yurop.

America belongs to the Amerindians.