Why do homogeneity and purely white states matter to you?

Why do homogeneity and purely white states matter to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7
youtube.com/watch?v=QHwDuJJ7kgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they matter to you?

Because females like the one you posted with cease to exist without white countries. You might be a genocide advocate but we aren't.

They don't.

if chad doesn't have competition from tyrone, that means a beta like me can get laid

Because I care about the future of my race and have pride in it. Kill yourself nigger lover

As it stands, the superflous beta males like us, end up we have to go to SE asia to even have a chance of even talking to women. Our white women have cucked us, and chose any dark skinned immigrant or negro over us, if we're not Chad Md PhDs

Nation-states are the true foundations of happiness and harmony
>t. Donald Trump

Why should I worry about something out of my control? Why should having lots of blacks, etc. in a country bother me? They aren't doing anything to me or the people I know, what exactly are they making worse?
There are still blondes and tons of white people in America even though America isn't a "white country"
If you can't compete for women that's on you, it isn't the fault of black people, hispanics, etc.

Same reason family matters to me.
Nation and race are just an extension of family.
The globalist power seeks to ruin all three concepts and replace them with its own authority

>Why should I worry about something out of my control? Why should having lots of blacks, etc. in a country bother me? They aren't doing anything to me or the people I know, what exactly are they making worse?
Do you live under a rock?

>There are still blondes and tons of white people in America even though America isn't a "white country"
It was until rather recently.

>They aren't doing anything to me or the people I know, what exactly are they making worse?
Is there a reason why you blatantly and very clearly while knowingly lied your ass off?
They take up massive amounts of welfare. Look at the percent US population of blacks on welfare. The crime rates increase significantly especially rape and murder. If you took out the amount of murders committed by blacks in the US our murder rate would be comparable to Switzerland.

They don't, I'm a white supremacist, not a white nationalist. A pure white society is not necessary, but white rule is.

Why would you not? look at nigger women, dark skin is not beautiful cm'on let's face it.. just compare blue eyes, color of the sky when days are beautiful and sunny, and black brown, color of mud and shit... the former is naturally beautiful, while the latter is naturally not beautiful.

We need to protect amazing and perfect angels like the one you posted in the picture.

No offence to blag people, I'm not saying that they have to go extinct, but we have to aknowledge the fact that aryan type is 10x more beautiful, like we have to aknowledge that asians have smaller dicks on average and are less masculine. Races have differences at least physically and facts are facts.

She looks like the girl that kicked me in the groin in 6th grade.

I was sent away screaming and crying in an ambulance.

Fuck that bitch.

I want Intelligence homogeneity. race isn't important. genius sperm donors can make everyone smart.

A nation is its people. Borders, language and culture aren't enough. There is no nation that can be defined by any group of people.

Because white europeans are the master race. They are the best in almost every aspect. And I want my sons to have the privilege of not being fucking blacks or mongrels.

Theyre simply more attractive

>Why should I worry about something out of my control?
Is not out of your control, vote against liberal politicians, expose the liberal agenda, don`t support liberal policies, don`t stay silent and it will make a difference.
> Why should having lots of blacks, etc. in a country bother me?
Becouse they destroy your society and ruin your culture.
>They aren't doing anything to me or the people I know, what exactly are they making worse?
They may not today, they will tomorrow, a society in decline affects everybody.

>Why should I worry about something out of my control
But it is something you can control. You can change this, saying you can't is capitulation.

am a halfblood
half indian half white
it sucks, I'm not white, I'm not Indian, neither of those groups feel innate sympathy towards me or recognise mw as their own. I'd kill myself if I weren't trying to make my bloodline white again.

Confirmed that you've never lived anywhere near blacks

so you agree on doing something about it and kicking out the blacks?

Hopefully if Trump allows white immigration you can come here.

>Look at the percent US population of blacks on welfare.

If you look at straight numbers, whites are far and away the lion's share of welfare recipients.

Hot

Crime & taxes.

No, I don't think that is realistic. What is realistic is removing the stigma against white identity. The aim should be to maintain white majority, to preserve culture.

In the US, every year 22.000-24.000 white women and girls are raped by black men, while only 0-2 black women are raped by white men.
More than 50% of all murders are committed by blacks and even Latinos commit more murders than whites.
You all pay a terrible toll for allowing them to live among your own.
You could have crime rates like Germany used to before they invited the whole world to immigrate, which is very low.
I for one have never seen a violent crime or even a weapon pulled in my whole life here (though that will likely change in the future), and I live in a big urban city.
Places like NY would see violent crimes drop by 95% and more, depending on category, if only whites lived there.

Imagine for a second what your life could look like if you could basically trust almost every stranger you meet on the streets.

Isn't that because there are more of them?

Because it stabilizes the country and keeps the average IQ high

How did that work out for the Confederacy?

How did that work out for ancient Rome?

Heterogeneous societies and empires are unstable.

maintaining white majority is impossible with the current projected growth rates. it'll be over and done for the west 20-40 years.

This:
If non whites created civilizations equivalent to white civilizations, I would welcome the admixture.
However non whites prove themselves inferior time and time again.
This makes me concerned for the future of the species as a whole.
White people have what takes to colonize the stars and avoid total species death, I fear that non whites do not, asians maybe.
As a result: we must secure the existence of our race, and a future for white children

No, it will not. Once the welfare system collapses, and it will, two things can happen:
Either we'll see the immigrants return home because of no gibs (certainly many would) or they will create enormously violent gangs that will force the hand of whites to simply defend themselves.
You see how this works on a larger scale in the Middle East, we'll have exactly that in our lands.
The difference is that we Europeans will not tolerate this for very long and rectify the situation in a violent way.
And that's why I hate my elites, they brought this shit upon me. I could have lived a peaceful life until the very end if it weren't for these degenerates.

>Imagine for a second what your life could look like if you could basically trust almost every stranger you meet on the streets.

Still the case in most of Austria except Vienna and Innsbruck.
But if 3rd world immigration keeps going, we will be a second america in 2 generations.
We atleast have a right wing party who isn´t civil nationalist and will probably be in the next government. So thats something.

Well unless white people start breeding like rabbits, I don't see a realistic way to change that.

Deportations. And keeping new ones from coming in. Simple. If social trust rises, birthrates rise.

Living for 22 years in multy ethnic country may make me bias about this, but heres my opinion.
>You wannabe commie, lets make a country for commies and they must never expand.
>Wannabe pan african? then go to fucking Africa!

We must let them create a satate of their own, always controlled not to expand but able to sustain itself by having enough resources.

I KNOW THEY'LL FAIL, but they have to see it, suffer it, die for it to finally win this fucking argument.

Yeah, I believe we'll whether the storm like we always did.
But they will destroy Germany and after that what's left of Europes industry and power?
I do not see what people in Europe could take its place. Most others are too lazy and lack organisation.

Their will never be a 2nd America. We are gods chosen people

That happens here but very few people feel like that cuz there alots of mestizos who, at least on the outside, are the same on skin color and features. So they just call themselves "blacks, darkies" and go ahead in life as they can.

I absolutely believe that Germany will make it, we have the perk that we border the visegrad nations, I believe they would help us out after the shit hit the fan. Germanys migrant population is not nearly as entrenched as say, frances or britains. Also, Germany has the most EU foreigners of any european countries, they are included in all the statistics making them look worse than they actually are.

I am very concerned for France though, even their "far right" party is civic nationalist. And they believed in egalitarianism and civic nationalism for a very long time.

You're right about the collapse, ethnocentric groups will form, multiculturalism will die, a deeply conservative white population will be what's left of whites and they'll get rid of the muslims. But first let the things go their way, the progressives and egalitarians will get thrashed by muslims.

>Hot

???

How is that "hot"?

There's more of us. And yet blacks still commit higher rates of murder than us, per capita AND gross.

She is beautiful.

Which has fuckall to do with welfare spending.

Because I'm stupid and I derive my ideology from internet message boards.

>germans invent the same amount of stuff as brits without having to leech off colonies

Cause I'm fucking normal, not brainwashed or castrated. Any intact man's instincts will tell him that it's unnatural and dangerous to let foreign hordes onto your territory.

>not brainwashed

I got some news for you...

Shut up leaf you fucking cuck enablers are the worst offenders of this.

>> I believe they would help us out after the shit hit the fan.

Always brother.

But im not so sure about Germany surviving this.
Maybe if we make the EU a castle. But Germany is not able to lead such a coalition. Hope you guys can help out.

Are you retarded?
Blacks are 12% of the population. Whites are about 62%, yet blacks are the majority of welfare recipients.

I'm coming for your women, white bois!!

As a white person, I want to be able to live in a community of white people that have control over their own destinies, morality, government, and life - just as all other groups do. The real question is why should whites be excluded from this basic human dignity, beyond citing past injustices at the hands of a few as justification for deposing, usurping the majority? A majority that has too much empathy and too little rationality it seems? Any non whites want to answer that for me?

TFW a southamerican capital has way less murder than the multycultural heaven of the US.

Personally I don't need purity, but forced genocidal tier replacement of whites in virtually every white nation isn't all that cool either.

When you look at the big picture, it becomes pretty obvious that something is afoot and whoever is planning this stuff isn't really looking out for my best interests.

I think whites are the last ones to care about 'purity' but it becomes something you almost need to take into account when you are being targeted racially. Being aware of race is something that is necessary for survival when thing are as they are now.

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7

I'm not surprised.

Hate Has No Home Here

I don´t think anyone will be abandoned. Think of it like this, which nation in europe would like to
1) see their neighbours lose their homeland and be victimized by Muslims and blacks
2) Would like to be a neighbour to a majorly Muslim country
3) Would like Muslims and blacks seeping into your country even if you close the borders, if it´s your neighbour this gets much harder

I want to preserve race of my people, my nation, my culture, my language and my entire civilization.
I want to preserve the land of the tribe of my ancestors migrated to and built and achieved magnificents.
I want to continue existence of my tribe just like a lion, wolf or any other animal would.

Damn user, don't even amke me remember.
We were going the right way, if we fail, spare a nuke for us and let us out of our suffering.

Google "La Plata city"
It was made like it was a piece of Europe....before they came...

Because the world wants to live in the white man's creation. But they hate the white man and will destroy him out of jealousy and spite, because they are unable to create nor maintain the white man's creation. Just look at brazil, rhodesia, south africa and any state that formerly had white rule but was left to the dark hordes. They are shitholes. Even the gooks miss the white man especially in Hong Kong and Sri Lanka. On a side note I'm really big into ancient mythology and I cant help but to think that all these gods spoken about in the indian, chinese, amerindian and middle eastern myths are not gods but highly advanced humans. These humans whoever they were, were eliminated by the lower intellect peoples they resided with and the survivors began to worship their corpses and ashes, I do not wish for that fate to befall the white man. The only way we will survive is if we restrain our compassion and kill the dark hordes and the traitors who are all too willing to sacrifice everything we have and what our ancestor built for us.

>We were going the right way,
How are you fixing it?

Free speech is one hell of a drug
Love your premise though, its not unprecedented as you likely know - islander tribes that think prince phillip / white people are gods because they flew down with supply crates one day and whatnot

>"La Plata city"

I dont have enough proof to say conclusively that these ancient gods were white. Except in what remains of the aztec codex. It's funny you speak of cargo cults, because in some islands the natives are so entitled that they believe that the white man stole the gifts from heaven from their ancestors. This just goes to show how entitled the lesser intellect men are. I bet academia would be all aboard on the white shame train if we didn't have conclusive proof without a shadow of a doubt how cargo cults started.

For now I can see people kinda getting tired of all politicians, that's good, but there's nobody to fill that void of trust.
Yes, there are some guys called "Proyecto Segunda República" (Project Second Republic) but they're more of old school Domingo Perón nationalism.

Liberals are very few and very ridiculed on media here, they call them Neo-Libs, people don't even know about clasical liberalism.
Fascists are bunch of wannabe nazi mestizos, for real.

I try tot alk people about how to fix things but htey seem to be enslaved by the strongman mentality, waiting for the svio to come from one of the old school parties.

We need the old Gaucho mentality, he hated government, was self suficient, brave, doesn't cried all day for being race mixed and "muh identity" THEY CREATED THEIR IDENTITY!

hi nigger

Lots of reasons, but to avoid discrimination, exploitation by Jews and people of color is a big one.

Beyond this, whites have a right to their own countries, rulers and culture. simple as that.

No why don't you go now OP and get early start on your evening in the gay brothels of Tel Aviv?

Do you catch all the Mason signs?

Give it a few decades, humanity is due for a mass book burning / knowledge purge

>Gauchos

The cowboy ethos was really big where I came from so I get that. I think meming the Gaucho for Argentine nationalism would be a good way of awakening that spirit. The desire for the strongman has come about because Westerners have become domesticated. Wild men could change that though.

I saw Wikipedia mention the Masonic elements. I didn't look too closely though.

That already happened. Look up Franz Boas.

Nah. Why do they matter so much to those who want to artificially destroy them? To the point where they invest inordinate amounts of resources to do this.

I wouldn't mind having only smart people be able to enter the country, kinda like Japan.

cheers reading now

The Gaucho way of life has been proven as the single most efficient way to make mestizos very usefull and honorable.
Up in the northern deserts and jungles, in the infinite Pampas or down in the icy south of Patagonia there have been gauchos.

Yes, if anons really want to help us, a meme jihad using them would be great! But now better focus on Trump and the EU refugees crisis, we can last a couple of years more.

Pic related must be the bible here, all of the noble spirit we used to have is there. Martín Fierro by José Hernández.

"Junta esperencia en la vida
Hasta pa dar y prestar
Quien la tiene que pasar
Entre sufrimiento y llanto,
Porque nada enseña tanto
Como el sufrir y el llorar"

She fucks blacks, literally

is that supposed to be 'somebody' then?

how do you know that?

Well start amassing the raw materials for the memery. Get some good images ready for exploitation, based quotes, and a list of redpilled Argies. Be ready when the opportunity arises.

I don't know.
When was the time you saw a white french haitian^
Nevermind I am told they got genocides by the coons.

Right now we're comfy. But racial wars are a thing of this world you fucking retard.
And they happen when people are poor and equal in force.
You're still talking out of your ass as we have no yet reached that point.
One day you won't have to ask such stupid questions and it will come soon enough.

I bet your view of the world will please the niggers and you'll get along forever after.
You fucking moron jesus christ...

youtube.com/watch?v=QHwDuJJ7kgE

This is what Blacks do with a country.

because that photo should be what all women look like.

>Why should having lots of blacks, etc. in a country bother me?
because they negatively affect you. if you're lucky only indirectly.

>You might be a genocide advocate but we aren't.
:^)

>Why do homogeneity and purely white states matter to you?

Move to Apefrica and find out for yourself faggot