If East Africans like Eritreans, Ethiopians, and Somalis are more Caucasoid than Sub-Saharan Africans...

If East Africans like Eritreans, Ethiopians, and Somalis are more Caucasoid than Sub-Saharan Africans, shouldn't they and their countries be much nicer and more developed, and shouldn't their people have more accomplishments in terms of art, science, etc.? They aren't though, what is behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
independent
archive.is/mE8vG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger genes destroy gene pools and civilization. That's why you must avoid mixing with them at all costs.

Inbreeding

More importantly, how can people mix with other whites that don't have perfect noses?

fpbp

>that grill
qt/10, would let give me aids

How many times do we have to confirm that niggers are animals for you newfags to stop making threads? Fuck, it's been years now.

even past her shapely form u can see the disgusting negro genes in that face

>this cope

One drop rule.

White people were living in the dark ages when other civilizations were flourishing. All civilizations have their rise and fall

They're more civilised. North africans and caucasoid admixed east africans where the only people in Africa who developed written language before the contact with europeans.

They are

> Somalis
> More civilized than anyone
The argument might work for Ethiopians historically but I don't see how it applies to any other group

Ethiopia had a brilliant civilization which is mentioned several times in the old testament.

Somalis are the niggers of the niggers.

Isn't Somaliland more civilized than the rest?

only 1 group is caucasoid out of africa, the Kalahari, the only ones who left africa 60.000
years ago and devolved into white, yellow and red

>shouldn't they and their countries be much nicer and more developed,
They are. Ethiopia was basically the only sub-saharan nation to ever develop any actual civilization. Of course, this is due to the fact that a lot of mixing occurred between ethiopians and semites/arabs, to the point where a "higher caste" developed that built and ruled their society. Pic-related was emperor of Ethiopia, but you can clearly see that he looks more like a yemeni or other souther arabian, and less like your typical dark-skinned ethiopian nigger. Their alphabet and language also stem from the semitic language branch.

But then we came, en conquered the world. The world would never have gone to fucking space if wasn't for the white race. We are the superior race. Deal with it.

>negro genes on that face
Where?

The only thing that I don't find attractive on black women in all honesty is the nose. East African women have soft mix of arabic features and they look great

Ethiopia was pretty developed until the 1974 communist revolution. They overextended themselves by dismantling the Italian Empire and seizing their colonies.
They actually have a very rich and interesting history, it's mentioned in the bible and has historically been a civilization with contact with the developed world.
It's pretty irrelevant now i guess.

>They fell for the "Ethiopians are subhuman just because they're black" meme

Once again commies ruined everything.

I wonder who was behind this

Could always use their genes, like sickle cell..weaponize that shit so the vegans can be done with...you just took out an entire faction of SJWs

If whites use BBC vernacular should they also like BBC? Based!!!!

Little history lesson: there were over 100,000 Jews living in ethiopia, called "Beta Israel" practicing a very odd and very ancient form of Judaism. Fast forward to the 1970s, the Anti-religious Soviet backed Marxist Derg regime took over Ethiopian and started breaking up Beta Israel villages, seizing their land, and forcing them to renounce their faith. To prevent anudda shoah, Israel airlifted almost all of them to Israel and gave them citizenship. So, if you ever see a Black IDF soldier or rabbi, they're probably Ethiopian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

they might appear Caucasoid but don't be fooled. genetically they are not. all looks you see in humans and other primates deviate due to very small numbers of genes. you often see certain facial features appearing in different groups relatively randomly. some africans have the chinky eyes. charles darwin had a big forhead like some monkeys. bantus have big jaws like chimps ets

Israel also involuntarily sterilize(d/s) lots of black Jews.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
> Inb4 Norbot

Archived that
>independent co uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
archive.is/mE8vG

Ragnar Scribebrok

>it only takes a drop of feces to spoil a barrel of milk
"more Caucasoid" doesn't exist. In order to be White, both of your parents must be White. Only White women can produce White children. Negro and Asian women lack that ability.

>artificial hair weaves
>nose job surgery
>jewish face paint
>skin lightener photo filters
muh all natural shegroid qt 3.14

It's fair to say Ethiopia was ruined because of Communism

More Caucasoid, sure. But still Niggerzoid. Always Niggerzoid.

You do know that Ethiopians have naturally thin noses right? And growing long hair isn't a challenge for them like it is to other blacks

>Pic Iman, married David Bowie, no plastic surgery surprisingly, Somali.

Ayaan Hirsi

somali iirc

I'm Somali, and more intelligent than my peers, majority Somali school- only one who reads books. So they're not exactly Einsteins. Everyone has thin noses though. My sisters hair grows down her back, soft to the touch. No need to straighten it. I'm pretty light, and my hair is knitted with long curls, like those old roman statues(Like Augustus). I think I might have Italian in me, since they did colonize us.