>white """""""""""""men"""""""""""""

yahoo.com/news/26-old-man-charged-raping-131000062.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfx2vd4Qwew
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32538905
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is what happens when b/tards leave their houses

White men are disgusting.

Glad to find out we should all be condemned for this. Dude's a piece of shit but notice all of the people defending him and compare that to how many defend animals like Big Mike and baby Traytray.

this is just another day for black in africa
the difference is , we would kill this man, they would prolly blame the child.

Judging by his face that baby resisted like a real man

No it isn't. This guy's fucked.

The darkies do that shit a few times a week here and dump the babies bodies in outhouses.

>Eweh, fuck da baby and it fix my AIDS. Ya ya ya

If he was a muslim or a black you would have ignored this story. But regardless he deserves the death penalty like all niggers who do this.

>"""""""""""black""""""""""""men""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfx2vd4Qwew

Of course he was white

The race of peace strikes again!

>That quote
I'd like to think the black kid said it. But it was the white kid, wasn't?

it was obviously the black kid.
blacks are retarded and easily manipulated.

the media publicizes the ten stories a year of white people doing evil shit while ignoring the insane epidemic of statutory rape and molestation in the black community

>muh evil whitey

kek
his own father who he never met probably raped his mum.

pathetic retards.

its just americans.
Try to find a white european doing this.
this captcha was like 6 slides long

Kekimus maximus

>“I hope you go down for this,” the mother reportedly told Mr Newlun as they awaited for the police to arrive.
>“I do, too,” he replied.

does this man not know what happens to his kind in jail?

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32538905

that was hard

who defends a piece of shit?

>liberals, of course

Stop being pedophobic. Babies are more than capable of making their own life decisions.

You're probably the kind of asshole who thinks you can just call a newborn a boy or a girl based on their genitalia. You can't!

Dude are you taking the piss? Fucking Europe is absolutely riddled with this shit. We have enough of it in the UK for fucks sake, let alone what goes on on the continent. And from a toothpaste? Bro you don't know your own country mate. I'm truly sorry, but one sorry day you'll realise i was telling you the truth.

Stop saying this guy is white. (((Newlun))) is a jewish surname. Do your research.

EVERY TIME
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

how the fuck do u rape a 1yo baby? you could kill him, i saw one article a couple years ago that a guy had killed a 3yo rori with his dick WTF
does it even fit anyways?