Is that even possible...

Is that even possible? Would it be an answer for Western Europe being overflowed by immigrants and invasive arabic nation? How would Russia react if that union was a real thing?

So instead of western europe paying for eastern europe it's going to be only austria paying for eastern europe?

Gib gibs, now

You should take Austria out. They are individuals.

TRI

What are you crying. Your country is begging to be accepted in Visegrad group.

>poorfag union
what are you gonna do, trade dust and flies?

As long as we are not trading migrants like you.

ahum where do you think our prsotitutes come from

can i into nortic?

MORETA!

Why add bulgaria? Romania already touches the sea

You have the prostitution so spreaded in your country because you are so ugly that you can't get layed for free. And the Russian and Ucraine girls are awsome. You know it too, because you always pick them over Nederland girls in your neiborhoods brothel.

You know you want to, you little paypig. I will rape your wallet you filthy nation-ATM.

Gan you led us in?? :-DDDDD

Russian Federation would be glad with everything that helps destabilize EU.

hehehe

Now that I think about it, that sounds oddly familiar, only this time we don't even get an empire out of it

Can the Austrians be trusted? Aren't they just faggy Germans in disguise?

The Finns should be brought into this too.

maybe, time will tell, but i think we can trust them,after all one of greatest men was born there

>Dis

Austrians have never made an Empire. Habsburgs stole the Duchy of Carantania from us. Ernest the Iron was the last duke that was speaking Slovenian. After him all Austria was germanized. Exept the Karnten and Styria. There is still a large Slovenian minority

Austrians are germanized Slovenes.