/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ became a globalist

Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates. Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism. While the pope is kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek, Europe is being overrun by immigrants from African and Asian countries

We must therefore offer an alternative in the form of ancient European (war) Gods

(((Paganism))) is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world. Forget the LARPing Vikings, it is about reinventing ourselves and society

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. We need the old Gods back. Jesus can't save us

Join the cause, get involved and help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Hail Allfather, wise warrior, one-eyed wanderer

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1952/vikings-vs-isis-what-s-the-difference.html
youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY
thefederalist.com/2016/08/09/why-muslim-terrorists-are-todays-vikings/
spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/
youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THOR Getting His Own Theme Park - In NORWAY
newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html

Norway's Largest Theme Park Will Be the 'Viking Capital of the World'
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park

Viking Theme Park To Open In Norway
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA

Vikings vs ISIS - What's the difference

The Viking's urge to kill is probably exaggerated in this and other gory eyewitness accounts. The warriors had no interest of sending more than necessary to death, people were worth most alive, and most victims were therefore not killed, but captured and used or sold as slaves.

Nowadays the Vikings exist no more, but the tactics, the brutality and the bloodshed are recognizable.

As the Vikings did, ISIS train children to fight and kill.

As the Vikings did, ISIS takes slaves and hostages.

The Vikings had no fear of dying in battle, as Valhalla was waiting, where there was party time with Thor and Odin. ISIS fighters have no fear of dying as Paradise and 72 promised virgins are waiting.

Vikings beheaded people. ISIS behead people.

Vikings considered Christians as infidels. ISIS considers Christians (and all other faiths, and faithless) as infidels, and both took/take them prisoners or killed/kill them.

The Vikings looted and destroyed. So do ISIS.

The Vikings developed plans and tactics with the purpose of destroy, extort, loot, kill, rape, take hostages and slaves. So do ISIS.

So, is there any difference between Vikings and ISIS?

Yes, several. 1300 years of development, culture and progress. The year is 2015, and while the Vikings have developed into a progressive Scandinavian race, where science and European culture is the driving force, ISIS is stuck on stupid, in the year 620, citing the Quran, and acting like the then bloodthirsty ignorant barbarians of the North.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1952/vikings-vs-isis-what-s-the-difference.html

youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY

Remember learning about Vikings in school? You know the ones. They had the hats with horns, the boats with dragons on the front, and they terrorized all of Europe for hundreds of years. They would descend upon a town, kill all the men, rape the women, and steal anything of value. There was even an acrynom for that: RPP, for rape, pillage, and plunder. That’s what they did. Eight hundred years ago, most Europeans were terrified of them.

Is there any comparably dangerous group in recent days? A group that commits horrible acts of violence, and targets women for sexual assault? Of course there is. I don’t even have to name it. Everyone knows the answer: Muslim extremists.

thefederalist.com/2016/08/09/why-muslim-terrorists-are-todays-vikings/

There are many documented encounters between the Muslim World and the Viking World.
Although recent events has left many Scandinavians with mixed feelings about their relationship with the Islamic world; the relationship between the Nordic world and the Islamic world goes way back further than most would expect. Far enough back that their histories are actually intermingled with one another.

In March of 2015, news regarding the discovery of a ring found on a Viking woman in an ancient burial ground with the inscription ‘For/To Allah’ erupted in mainstream media everywhere.
The ring itself wasn’t a new discovery, it was originally discovered during a late 19th century grave excavation in the town of Birka, on Björkö island, about 19 miles (30 kilometers) from Stockholm.

Birka was a key trading center during the Viking Age.

The ring is part of the Swedish History Museum’s collection, originally cataloged as being made of gilded silver and violet amethyst, bearing the inscription “Allah.”

spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/

youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY

>The Church stole the idea of an afterlife from Marvel superheroes

Source?

I've actually started studying Celtic Gods. Much deeper than monotheistic religions and very interesting to delve into.

can someone send me in the right direction to what is considered the "bible" of paganism.

Reminder the both Christians and pagans will be in common with their gods
Pagans will be reunited with their hethan ancestors and worthless "gods" when they die and decompose into mulch
Christians will be united with the one and only God and their loved ones for eternity when they are raised body and soul

Didn't take long for the jew loving, white hating Dominican nigger to show.

This is a shit thread and OP is incoherent and probably has schitzofrenia, so you're better off asking someone else.

But to answer your question, "sayings of the high one" from the Poetic Edda for Norse paganism.

>promotes globolism even though the antichrist is a globalist
please stop being a retard

keep up the good work m8. These will serve as bedtime stories for my younglings

thanks m8!

>CHRISTCHRISTCHRIST HURR
Fuck off retard, you're not pagan, you're an atheist LARPer, you are no different than a fedora or a feminist who's pitiful existence exist around for bashing the last bastion of morality in this degenerate era.
Fuck this retard for bringing Reddit-tier divisionist cancer to this board.

There is no Truth in paganism
The "gods" squabble amongst themselves with no singular direction or will
Modern pagans don't worship the divine, they either worship their race or nature or both

The Christian Bible has a big part of the game plan of the globalists man.

Keep sipping that heathen kool-aid though.

>the last bastion of morality in this degenerate era.
Christianity's been as ineffective with being a "bastion of morality" as it's been ineffective about recovering the lands lost to the muslims and opposing the jews.
I can't express the amount of disgust I feel seeing white people worshipping a jew. It's on the same level as coalburners.

>implying our race isn't divine

History revolves around the European for a reason.

Communion*

Guys do you realize we're just arguing in what time in history we prefer and that this has nothing to do with actual gods? The "Christians" want to dress-up as Templars while "Pagans" want to dress up in whatever their respective region wore, Vikings, Romans, Greeks, Slavs, Central Germanics etc etc.

And of course learn from that period of time that has caught your interest. Assuming you have clear ancestors to this time on both sides, i.e. not for amerilards.

>History revolves around the European for a reason
This is mainly due to the Christian Europeans during the age of exploration/imperialism
If the asiatic cultures were to conjure the world, asiatic history and philosophy would be centralized
Also, Europe's domination of the rest of the world is easily explained through environmental factors and a long series of political/cultural events (the conversation of Christianity being one of them), not magic
Please read a book, witch doctor

But you're a nigger from the United States, and most Christians are in Africa.

>Please read a book
Pic unrelated, right?

>Forget the LARPing Vikings

>valhalla
>halla
>allah

80% of Sup Forums and alt-right "Catholics" are just crusader LARPers that know little to nothing about Catholic theology. If they knew anything about Christian philosophy, they wouldn't be white nationalists.
I'm willing to have an actual theological conversation about Christianity and paganism with use of the Church doctors that have touched on the subject of paganism, but I don't think I'll find that conversation here since most modern euro-pagans don't care about the logical merits of the religion itself.

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

IF YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN AND ARE EUROPEAN:

YOU ARE A

RACE TRAITOR
A
C
E

T
R
A
I
T
O
R

youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc

PAGANS BTFO
A
G
A
N
S

B
T
F
O

Look up Syncretism + Christian Church + Survival

Or read the Old Testament lazy fag

>if you are European but don't worship a non-European god you're a race traitor
That makes no sense

Has literally nothing to do with the imperial achievements of Christian Europe that spread European civilization beyond what any euro-pagan civilization did.

A hidden history

For a reason

((( )))

The Church has spread Churches, not anything else. Those buildings are now standing empty and crumbling, all that money to waste, probably straight into Jewish pockets. Since we did not have Jews before the Church.

What did Christian Armenia accomplish compared to Rome? Oh wait.

>dat bgc

Edda my borther, Edda

There are many good English translations

Syncretism in Christianity was only superficial and never detracted from the central messages of the faith.
Also, the afterlife of the Christian faith was not revealed to the Jews in the OT but rather revealed through Jesus Christ. The afterlife of modern Judaism is not the same as the Christian afterlife and there is no actual Salvation or sanctifying grace in euro-paganism (which was partly why Christianity was widespread in Europe)

What did Slavic paganism do compared to Christian Britain? Ohh wait

I really like how this whole "Christianity did X" falls apart the second you start considering all the subhumans that were Christians even longer than Europeans without doing anything noteworthy. When the common denominator isn't relevant, it's time to look at the variables.

>this much ignorance

If you don't understand the cultural, societal, and philosophical impact Christianity made on Europe, you're delusional

I read Edda. Do not be confused, most of this history has disappeared with time

Show your flag, coward

You do realize that the indigenous religions of Africa and the Americans were pegan?

No one's going to deny that impact. After all, we're suffering it right now.

Yes, and?

This is the description of how it affected my country.

>Christianity has rapidly gained less importance in Sweden. Sweden is one of the most non-religious countries in the world. But Sweden is still shaped and influenced by Christianity much more than many are aware of.

>The laws of Sweden and our justice are based heavily on the Bible and Christian values as the equal value of all people, fairness, to take care of weak and vulnerable, etc. Hundreds of Christian teaching has influenced people's thinking of what's right and wrong.

It's a refugee welcome Trojan "horse" from the beginning.

Your first comment was in reference to another user that stated that Christianity did nothing but construct buildings

As for your 2nd comment
Then you'd know that this argument is a 2 way road. (Some) European civilizations achieved great things both before and after throwing paganism in the trash. However, there are pagan cultures (including many euro-pegan cultures) that haven't accomplished jack shit in their existence. The only correlation in any of what you have said is that pagan cultures throw paganism in the trash.
How does it feel knowing that even Africans think Paganism is autistic?

Salvation for practicing evil as good men, all in the name of the peaceful

Well thought, if you're a king and want to grow your territory. It was nothing more than a means of uniting clans with the power of sentiment and propaganda

>How does it feel knowing that even Africans think Paganism is autistic?
I don't care what these """people""" think. I don't consider them my brothers just because they had some water sprinkled on them.

Africans prefer Christianity because you promote it there. We want nothing to do with Africans.

>Africans think Paganism is autistic?
Because they're literal apes, if you agree more with an African you might want to kill yourself.

Thanks for conceding your original claim that Christianity
>has spread Churches, not anything else

This doesn't reflect too positively on your "Nordic brethren" that did the same centries ago without looking back on paganism as anything other than meaningless nostalgia.

You guys should watch Sri Acharyaji. He explains the principles of natural religion (AKA Sanatana Dharma, the foundation of all non-(((Abrahamic))) religions) really well. He's very no-nonsense and logical too.

I'm not seeing an argument
Your religion shares more in common with indigenous African spriritualism than my religion

Nope, we've had the same gods and goddesses back then as now.

>yoga, meditation

No, thanks

>we
You mean fringe backwater LARPers
Most of Scandinavia is either secular or Christian

>Hating Christianity with a passion is a core aspect of Pagan identity
Gee, where have I seen this before.

>Your religion shares more in common with indigenous African spriritualism than my religion
user, what makes you think I care about their religion? This is about them as people - and it's your religion that accepts them. It has to, there's not even a basis to reject them.

I'm not pagan, I'm just against the anti-white forces out to eradicate us. One of those forces is Christianity.

There is no LARPing, Scandinavia is my ancestral land.

I am NOT (((pagan))) you fool

Pagan is a (Judeo-) Christian word

You should know that, coming from the Jewnited States of America

vikings are shit we beat them out of ireland haha pagans are larping faggots

>mentally ill street-shitter

I'll stick with Jesus Christ thanks

We aren't arguing race, witch doctor.
We are arguing religion so please stop tiptoeing around the subject
What theological basis does your religion have that couldn't also be said about indigenous African spirituality.
Yes, my religion accepts them because my religion believes in universal Truth. If your religion has no real truth and is only applicable to regional tribes, it's only a cute facade without a frame.
It's worse than Islam lmao

(((Paganism))) has been defined as anyone involved in any religious act, practice, or ceremony which is not (Judeo-) Christian

We are not (((pagans))) christcuck

The majority of your ancestral homeland threw paganism in the trash centuries ago

European tribes, of which you will never be a part of.

Well whatever your preferred pronoun is is edgy as fuck.

>any religious act, practice, or ceremony which is not (Judeo-) Christian

How doesn't that define your fringe tribal cult?

>We aren't arguing race
That's all I've been arguing in this thread, user. You seem to struggle to follow this conversation considering you're still talking about "my religion" despite me clarifying that it's not my religion in the post you're replying to.

>I won't be associated with an archaic cult
PRAISE THE LORD!

Don't expect logic from somebody who worships trees and refuses to shower for religious purposes

I can't believe that there are actually adults still stupid enough to believe that.

This is a thread about religion, user.
Are you an pagan (or whatever label you want me to describe your obscure regional spiritualism for the sake of your feelings) or not?

>adults believeing if in truth
How shocking

Sorry, forgot ((( )))

>(((defined)))

Calling a white man pagan is calling a black man nigger, both suffered severely under Christ

I'm going to revel in the destruction of Christendom as much as you revel in the destruction of the native European religions, user.

>This is a thread about religion, user.
>Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates.
>Christianity cannot accomplish this
You've conceded the second point already here - so you're kinda out of place in this thread.

>Are you an pagan (or whatever label you want me to describe your obscure regional spiritualism for the sake of your feelings) or not?
I already told you this, user. Not once, but twice.

>believing in superstitions that don't have any tangible evidence

You're committing the same fundamental error that the Christians do. That said, if you're gonna be superstitious, you might as well believe in your own people's bullshit than something made up in the deserts of the Middle-East.

I wonder if pagans actually believe in their ancestral folklore or if they're just insecure atheists that don't want to be associated with the passive nihilism infecting their countries.

This is 14 in Odin form

You do not belong here. Go to church and pray for mercy

Then you do not understand these threads

The answer's no. They know in their hearts their old gods don't exist. The European collective spirit long ago accepted the heart of Jesus.

>accepted the heart of Jewsus

I thought current pagen belief was made by an old pot smoke in the 60s.

>The European collective spirit long ago accepted the heart of Jesus.
Together with the nigger dick that's raping us out of existence and the kikes rubbing their hands in the background while watching, yes.

We don't have to continue past mistakes.

Apparently not. Why would you waste a second of your time worshipping gods you don't believe in?

All religion is garbage. Move on. Look to Sam Harris - Moral Landscape if you want objective secular morality. Existentialism if you want meaning. Stop being a little bitch.

I'm going to revel in the destruction of homogeneous European ethnicities
God will sort out the wicked from the righteous
Paganism will dwell in the shadows as the second coming sheds wrathful light and judgment on the world
All that do not become one with God will perish

The same could be said of Christians. It's only the retard Christians who still actually believe it.

"Christians" that don't believe in the good news are not Christians.

The ones that don't really believe in the "good news" are the smart ones. The idiots actually believe it.

>I'm going to revel in the destruction of homogeneous European ethnicities
Yes, that's what I've been saying all along.

If you're Christian you're anti-white, thanks for being such a vocal example. Most of you filth likes to pretend otherwise, especially here.