Justin Trudeau Awards Islamic Terrorist Who Murdered US Medic $8M+Apology

I thought canada was our friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378
archive.is/LLOPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK

>tfw I was about to say it's 2015

He defended his country from a Zionist-Jew invader, he deserves every right to get paid. Fuck off America, you're not World Police anymore, you're a fucking tool of the Jews. More dead American soldiers, the more stable the middle east will be.

this is disgusting, but there's something deeper going on here for sure, I don't fully understand but I just pray that Trudeau is not this big of a cuck

You don't have any friend on this planet.

>be terrorist
>commit murder
>go to canada
>receive more money than an average working man will ever have in his whole life

CANADA EVERYBODY

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH, I'M FUCKING DONE

This.

>TFW its already been +2 years
+2 more and if the conservatives give us pot the liberals are finished

You do know it was the Conservative government that created this mess that allowed him to be tortured in the hands of Americans (am i surprised?) and hence it's the Liberals that (always) end up fixing the right wing nut head's messes. It goes to show that right wing government does no good for society, and they should be BANNED from taking role in government. Sooner or later, the world will have to fix DRUMPF mess.

Canada makes me REEE so hard. It's not just a meme, we need day of the rake NOW!

HAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER EVER WAKE UP TO THE KEKOLDRY. YOU'RE DOOMED FOR LIFE

Calm down Muhammad, you got the Sinai back.

>Soldier kills a soldier
>Its murder and illegal
>Get thrown into jail thanks to butthurt

If you play the game then you should better handle it. Fuck off US, he deserved it.

Man up fags

He was a hero

Every american death should be rewarded

Money that could have been used to help Canadian citizens is instead being used to get browny points.

don't you have a dog to go eat or something

newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378

Checked. Archive
archive.is/LLOPY

"it was the conservative government dat created dis mess."

Fucking Quebec.

That moment when this money will be used to bring terrorism to Canada and then the US will have no choice but to annex them. Watch.

Some US veterans should cross the border and have a conversation with him.

And I hope he doesn't accept this bribe.

It's past midnight, we only eat 2 maybe 3 times a day here. Don't you have a national holiday to celebrate with friends you don't have ?

Indirectly what this guy did helped you.

WTF norwaybot, I literally can't even

It's stupid that people complain about terrorists being given shit treatment

They deserve it. Guy should still be locked up.

Canada 100% deserves to be forcefully annexed tbqh

> if you die you win
> if you kill you win

Is it a win win situation ?

In that case, it should be perfectly fine for him to rot in jail. Hell, he should have been tortured for years until death as an enemy combatant and Canada should have been sanctioned, since he was a Canadian citizen. And on that note, if he is a Canadian citizen and carries out military action against us, that should be grounds for an American military strike or a declaration of war on Canada. Or perhaps Trudeau awarding an enemy combatant $8m should be seen as direct state-funded terrorism and dealt with by either declaring war on Canada or conducting military strikes against Khadr as well as the government of Canada.

I hate Canada and Turdeau more than ever. Fuck this awful country. I hope Trump stops all trade with Canada over "harboring terrorists" and forces Turdeau and Omar to pay back the American families.

>On November 30, 2015, State Department emails from Hillary Clinton's private email account were released which revealed how Clinton and her staff worked with Canadian Foreign Minister, John Baird to effect Khadr's return to Canada. Clinton's office was delighted over the news that Omar Khadr was being repatriated to a prison in his home country. Harold Koh, the State Department lawyer, emailed of Khadr's transfer: "Gtmo is 1 down!! Yayy!" To a colleague who congratulated the team on its work, Koh replied: "Hooray! Thanks for the call to FM Baird!" Clinton emailed Koh,"Thank you for all you did to get this resolved." "So glad we got this done," said Koh. "After spending the last 10 years on GTMO, at least this young man finally has another chance."

If you can find a transcript, or a video of him saying that, I'll give you a million dollars in bitcoin.

Why is the guy just sitting in a yellow truck looking around?

He never did, it's co-intel

Can I have at least $5 in btc for clearing that up?

A reminder that "these" people hate us and want to destroy us.

>Khadr is engaged to Muna Abougoush, an Edmonton-based human-rights advocate who helped launch an international campaign to free him and who corresponded with him while he was in prison.

TOMAHAWK CANADA WHEN?!?