Why do Canadians love to LARP as Americans?

By Canadians you mean Jews?

Because they have nothing else

/thread

Look at crowder too . They realize they're americans but keep pretending the "canadian identity" exists out of butthurt

Quads like a motherfucker

cuz any decent Canadian is ashamed of being Canadian

i want to lick her crotch

The very fact you ask that question proves you're not a real American.

These numerals disagreed TomTom.

I can't believe I used to love my country

Now I have nothing left to love but the sweet promise of death to end my suffering

needs to loose 5 pounds

Start the legal process of moving here.

Dont ever vote democrat tho for the love of god

quads of truth

Don't you look forward to joining the Territorial Police in Occupied Canada come the Day of the Rake?

Because they know that their country is a fucking joke. The existence of Canada is an accident of history. It should have been annexed by the US, long, long ago. Canadians are acutely aware of this. They know that their country isn't real. It's basically America-lite. We own them. Their ONLY relevance in the world, is their geographical proximity to us.

This is why they all have a weird complex towards us. On the one hand, they like to act superior ("muh healthcare" etc.) On the other hand, they wish they could be us (OP's pic related.) They envy our power, relevance and the respect we command around the world. Both of these are born from a sense of deep-rooted insecurity.

Doesn't that take like, 6-10 years and you're in a lottery competing with every other shitskin trying to legally immigrate?

I would too if my country were runned by degenerates

>It should have been annexed by the US, long, long ago.
So why didn't you

shame

I'm Aruban can I be American please???

stop posting this semen queen.

Canada is like that plain geeky girl that public criticizes the high school QB but secretly has a shrine to him in her closest with his used sock and toe nail clippings that she masturbates to but the QB doesn't know she exists.

Very stylish jeans and top! Shoes not so much.

We came close. Very close, until the British stopped us.

I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka!!!!!!!

Because they are not Canadians. Canadians got fuck over 250 years ago and now some foreign government pretend to be Canada.

I don't know how to feel about this...

Truth. Our entire identity historically has been not being British, but not being American either.
Our identity is one not of being something but aiming not to be something. Its really pathetic and we are a lost hope.

so fucking sick of this attention whoring cunt