Do you ever see a UK where owning firearms is once again legal?

Do you ever see a UK where owning firearms is once again legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oCbZ4njiE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UneSkeI3u4
kellysonline.ca/products/steyr-hs-50-m1-50-bmg
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lethal-arsenal-79-deadly-firearms-10730273
archive.is/jIFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=tywPc25Ez0s
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/4-million-guns-uk-streets-7598164
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/number-guns-uk-record-high-6509872
youtube.com/watch?v=vwMbrGI6sA4
submachinegun.net/class3series.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda misleading in that there's no complete ban on firearm ownership in the UK.

There is no complete ban on firearms in your country.

You people are retarded and think guns are magical death talismans.

no

After the revolution gun ownership will be mandatory again. They will invoke the 1181 Assizes of Arms.

I meant similar to the gun laws in America. As in the average citizen owning a weapon.

They might repeal the handgun ban, but arms for self defence? Unlikely

I don't know. There's always a possibility but for the foreseeable future, I doubt it.

You all need to buy guns illegally and then youll be allowed to have them because the gubment will once again fear its citizens

No but theyre restricted to the point of firearm uselessness...

Single shot rifles and shotguns only. In war you need at least semi auto high cap mag rifles

Faggot. Die.

no, uk is a cucked shithole full of spineless pussies

>once again
Um...

It's infuriating because your BoR was based on ours... Also following the initial pasting our lads got by the boers, the govt encouraged shooting clubs all over. You wouldn't believe how shit scared your avg brit is of guns now. England is God's own country, but I'd give my left bollock for your 2A.

Good luck waiting 6 months to be turned down for a 22LR rifle permit.

Someday OP. Never give up.

Yes. It's extremely plausible. Let's first start by taking advantage of recent attacks by lobbying for a Northern Ireland style system where you can possess and conceal carry a handgun if your life is in danger (Personal protection weapon). In NI they give these to farmers threatened by animal rights activists and other stupid reasons. We can then start by legalizing handguns. Then by removing .22 calibre restrictions from semi-automatic rifles, legalising automatic rifles under the Firearms Certificate, advocating to remove "section 1 and section " from Firearm Permits and covering it all under 1 banner, then doing the same for Firearms legislation as a whole so we have a complete document which details exactly what the laws are on firearms - instead of having it spread across 40 different pieces of worthless legislation. Also cover shotguns & handguns under 1 category instead of dividing it.

Most importantly, allowing self defence use.

Remember, the right to bear arms originated in the UK. It's part of Anglo Saxon militia tradition to possess firearms. The TA was a citizen's militia until WW1. When the French invaded in 1707 at the Battle of Fishguard, they were repelled by a British citizens militia. Gun ownership isn't as foreign to Britain as Americans on Sup Forums would have you think.

Turn back time, the only way. Or the current society collapses where there are no laws. Both equally unlikely scenarios.

Britain would have to be under a serious and prolonged threat, or actual violence for this to become a reality like it is in civilized countries like Czech republic or Switzerland.

You won't be turned down. I understand the system is ridiculous, but FEO's are extremely lenient and there are 3 million gun owners in the UK. It's a piss take but it is extremely plausible.

Ingenuity mate, in UK law semi auto is defined as one trigger pull fires, extracts, ejects, and reloads. So you get stuff like this, vz58 mars. Pull trigger, gun go bang, bolt locks back. Pull again, it runs back into battery. This guy is firing slow, but you can get a pretty rapid rate out of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oCbZ4njiE

There's an AR-15 modelled like that. It defeats the purpose of an automatic weapon by making it semi-automatic, but they've gotten it the closest to automatic as you can WHILE staying being semi-automatic under the law. Other stuff exists for handguns.

How do you improve the situation?

It was fun and all when I decided I'd find out what it's like to buy a gun at the general store one day, but I think it's really about shifting the culture and ideally having people knowing what they're doing with them.

My post here was my answer to that.
That's all really. For the mean time, you can be a gun owner in the UK, within 2 weeks to 6 months depending on how busy your county is. And assuming you aren't a casual shooter, like 98% of shooters, then you need cause: so gun club membership for 6 months as a probationary member.

Yeah, that's from SGC, the bolt release is operated by a thumb paddle on the offhand side

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UneSkeI3u4

i think i need to start working out again to prepare for the war

Does anyone know about how arms smuggling works in the UK and the rest of occupied Europe? Purely academic question.

It's not hard to get a gun if you aren't a city cuck.

>Not upgrading to the magfed version
>kys
kellysonline.ca/products/steyr-hs-50-m1-50-bmg

Pretty nice. Are you a firearms owner yourself by chance? I don't see the point of pissing money away on the AR-15 "replicas" and that's basically what they are, when there's already cheaper models based off the AR-15. You can get the H&K416 in the UK for pretty cheap I've seen.

Good luck getting hold of one of them .50 cals unless you have access to a special range and most are invite only in my area.

Do you have limitations on gun-denial? I live in what we call a "shall issue" state which means that if you want to get a concealed license then the local sheriff has to either give you one or provide a good reason why you should be excluded within a short amount of time.

Nah you guys are faggots

Like this
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lethal-arsenal-79-deadly-firearms-10730273

archive.is/jIFRM

None what so ever but something like that exists in Northern Ireland. If somebody applies for a PPW (personal protection weapon) which is a handgun they can conceal carry, and harm comes to that person, the Firearms Enforcement Officer can be held responsible because it's happened in the passed in an IRA attack where a person was refused previously who came to harm. So that's where you end up with farmers getting them for animal rights protests and stuff like I mentioned.

There's 10,000 conceal carriers in Northern Ireland alone which is more than Maryland in the US.

past*

wasn't there an american guy that moved to the U.K. and killed his english wife? he had tons of guns...I think he had his guns shipped piece by piece from the U.S. over a period of years, idk about all the ammo he had though.

Maryland is tiny and has awful gun laws to be fair. I've been there, and it's a nice place and all. But never use that as a standard to compare against.

I was just making a comparison. Any area of the UK having more conceal carriers than any area of the US is a pretty astonishing fact since conceal carrying is illegal everywhere else in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=tywPc25Ez0s

Listen and weep Remoaners !!!!!

Rock on my Lobster Back Brother !!!

Not any more. No clubs near where I live now. Plus handguns were really my thing (yes I'm a proper old fuck). I just stick to air rifle field target and co2 pistols (the handgunners methadone) these days.

Any issues with owning a gun while living in a flat?

If you own it then no, just have to have a reason to own one.

I hear you can slip around those Airgun restrictions by adding a new spring to the 11 pound ones and greasing them a little. Never did get into airguns beyond air pistols when I was younger but I own a 4 guns. I can't re-apply for another 3 years, or go through the process of waiting 6 months to get them added on to my FAC, so I'm gutted.

In the mean time I do have a pretty badass Benelli M4.

Doubt it, handgun ban lift probably going to be promised by the tories or some right wing party at some point and something might be done about the centrefire ban.

Works like that for shotguns (get it unless they have really good reason to withold), but for a full section 1 FAC you have to show 'good reason' for having it, plus medical etc

You have to keep the gun locker bolted to the wall. Your FEO when he comes for your interview will try to get it off the wall. That's your only issue.

I've heard of people being knocked back if they've had break ins in the past 6 months though.

Sorry archiveanon

>bastardized to the point of uselessness VZ
>Prices start at £1950

To be fair "good reason" is casual shooting.

Hate Has No Home Here

If there's any chance of endangering a child then you're a terrible person.

But I don't have children, so I keep one loaded and ready at arm's length, and nobody knows it's there.

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lethal-arsenal-79-deadly-firearms-10730273

So I guess these are the guys to know before things hypothetically go crazy.

Uselessness? Do you want to stand infront of one of them as I pull the trigger?

yeah once the islamic demographic reaches a tipping point you're going to see the same thing as what you see in the middle east ie daily bombings, fully automatic ASSAULT rifles, acid attacks etc

Who wouldn't want that for their future and their children's futures? Oh yeah, racist bigots.

The only issue with this is most normies dont care or like guns, they only see them in action films and video games to slaughter people in the thousands. If you bring guns up with a normie all they will think is "What if muzzies also had guns"

Never seen figures that high before, even for the amount of guns in the UK and it depends on the constabulary you live in some are nice and others are shit

And how will we ever have weapons again? The government has a powerless population, theyve done the hard work. How are you going to force them to do anything you want? Sign a petition? Maybe march, possibly with assault flags and banners? Cmon man, once theyre gone theyre gone. This is why its so important our Ameribros never give up the right to own firearms.

>The only issue with this is most normies dont care or like guns, they only see them in action films and video games to slaughter people in the thousands. If you bring guns up with a normie all they will think is "What if muzzies also had guns"
That's true. So impose this legislation upon them slowly, just as they took gun rights away with the 1903 Pistols Act, the 1922 Firearms Act, the 1963 Firearms Act, the 1982 Firearms Act and the 2002 Re-amendment of all of those clusterfucks along with 34 other bits of worthless legislation.

>Never seen figures that high before, even for the amount of guns in the UK and it depends on the constabulary you live in some are nice and others are shit
You can find this information by loking it up. Check Daily Mail. I don't want to archive it so that autistic Norwegian comes in.

True, just being a club member is good enough. If you don't shoot regularly they can start asking questions though. Mate of mine goes deer and boar hunting in eastern Europe regularly, stores his rifles in country. He reckons it's easier to hop on a plane for a couple of hours than fuck around here.

Yeah why not it only pulls the bolt back LMAO

It's law now if you're a member of a gun club, and your justification is casual shooting like gun club or clays e.g not vermin hunting/anything productive, FEO's will literally call up and make sure you're still a member. It's not enough to just do the 6 months probationary and prove you aren't a maniac.

The absolute worst is how pussified we've become over firearms. Most brits don't want to roll back the legal fuckwittery. Even the items banned are retarded - pump action rifles are banned, but lever action are fine etc. Idiots.

Your average person doesn't like them here, end off. They'd ban them from everyone in a heart beat, most of the general public probably aren't even aware you can have certain guns chambered in .22. Defence isn't a viable option to the Police. It's shit. Collectivised nanny state.

12 year olds can own Shotgun certificates, but you need to be 18, can't get mail order and need to bring government issued ID to buy 4.5mm airguns.

If we wanted to do anything it would have to be gradual, I see a lifting on the daft pepperspray and taser ban.
This is all I could find when searching for 3 million
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/4-million-guns-uk-streets-7598164
I think there was a bbc thing a whilst back saying it was close to about 1.1% of the population owned legal guns, coincidentally it is about the same amount as people willing to admit they are homosexual.

No one knows that. If you tell a Brit he can own an mongrel AK-47, they don't believe you.

>t 60% inbred faggots who are too scared of Israel they let their children die for it.

too bad the south will never rise again considering its filled with inbred hicks and niggers

That's what I was saying in my earlier post.
To impose gun laws as they were taken away gradually.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/number-guns-uk-record-high-6509872

>inb4 archive bot

Too pissed and lazy.

About half of people I have met thought only shotguns and "hunting rifles" were legal with a license whilst the others thought they were 100% banned outside of the army

Pump action is great. You can leave it loaded and there's no danger from a round in the chamber until you click-cklack it.

It's one of the safest options. Even makes a scary noise if that's how you want to play it during a situation.

And thats 2 million my bad.

how much would it cost on average for a club membership and all the gun buying guff that goes with it? i don't have much money left and it's either gun club or learning to sail

Exactly, the way it should be. Out of sight, out of mind.

£30 to come shooting once at my club (I live in Northumberland). And £30 entrance fee every time. When I passed probationary it was £200 for full membership.

Oh and shooting is hugely expensive. In the thousands. Since you can only re-apply once a year, or go through a long process, expect to spend atleast £3000 on your first go around. That can easily become £10,000 in the UK if you're interested in real firearms and can accomodate them under the law.

once every 5 years*

full lifetime membership or do you have to renew it once in a while?

Its only the amount of guns owned, not the amount of owners
Looking at a bare minuim of £500 really for everything but diffrent clubs charge different amounts
It wont be out of your mind when your daughter is being raped or you are being robed whilst you are helpless.

Nope. Never. The government has no incentive to make good decisions, only ones that benefit them, and any politician would be insane to support legalisation of guns. Most people would freak out at the thought of it, and probably don't even know that they used to be perfectly legal and normal.

Sorry mate, don't get your hopes up. Keep your shotguns and wait for shit to hit the fan.

Gun club membership is full. You don't have to re-apply. But you have to re-new your firearms certificat every 5 years.

seems fair. expensive but fair

And thats my club. I don't know how it is for other clubs.

Ohhh hahah ha really is that so.

BULLSHIT you nigger

Ask a bong if he can conceal carry that fucking thing they try to call a pistol.

No fag you can beleeeb all the shit you read all you want. But what we do read is how niggers are running rampant all over your nation and you men and your tough talking bravado do jack and shit.

Come say that shit to my face fuckboy and i'll cap you in the face just like we capped you in the face in the 1700's

>buy 4.5mm airguns.
You in Scotland? In England 4.5 air and co2 you can just buy. It's for airsoft 'realistic imitation firearms' you have to have a ukara membership (unless the gun is two-tone etc like pic related)

The only party that mention guns and firearms in their manifesto was labour and that was in the context of border security.

In Northern Ireland you can which is what we're trying to instate in the UK under a similar policy. But I agree. It's as good as a real firearms ban.
Nah Newcastle mate. You're slightly mistaken, not much, you CAN freely buy 4.5mm but you need photo ID if its in a shop (by law, some may not give a shit, I'm not sure) and they can't be mail order.

maybe when muslims take over

I'd have to look up pound vs. dollar but I'm pretty sure for that much I could get a tax stamp from the government to own a full auto baby killer with more than enough left over to kill babies with it.

Also they're 16+ obviously.

Nah he means you have to show driving license, birth certificate or other form of ID.

>LIST OF BANNED FIREARMS
>Any Center-Fire Rifle or Shotgun, which fires more than one cartridge with two pulls of the trigger

come on Britannia, get it together

That looks very aesthetic. Might purchase.

Tax stamps are $200, a MAC-10 might run you $8.5k.

You took that the wrong way, It was for the general public.
I want a AR15 in 5.56, a AK12, a Glock 22 & M40 but it'll never happen.

>be english
>can't even own a lee enfield

Take note from the czechs and get yourself a fucking 2nd amendment ffs what are you doing

>$8.5k
So less than I paid for my sports car? k.

No

It's part of the reason I'm immigrating to the USA.

But honestly anywhere else in Europe has better gun rights.

S&W 76 is where it's at for the budget SMGfag in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwMbrGI6sA4

submachinegun.net/class3series.htm

You can own a Lee Enfield. I looked it up and found hundreds of results selling them right now just to be sure.

>(((LEVI EINFELD)))

A MAC is literally the cheapest full auto you can get, but it will be 31 years old. No new transferable full autos since 86. Something like a transferable M16 or M60 would run you more.