What was the political message of the Children of Men movie?

What was the political message of the Children of Men movie?

>society collapsing
>white people not reproducing
>white people issuing suicide kits and offing themselves
>daily terrorist attacks
>degenerate lefties plotting communist revolution
>white fascism and mass deportations
>only hope for the future a single black mom, who is a refugee
>white man sacrifices his life for her
>pie-in-the-sky "human project" that will save everyone

What is the real message here?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes?item=qt0395611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race mixing is ok goy.

It wasn't his baby though. It was "immaculately conceived" (she claimed to be a virgin). So if anything, it's a point that the white boi is a cuck.

It was supposed to be some crap about how our civilization is built on destroying shit so when we run out of other shit to fuck up we'll destroy ourselves. It was lame.

Every single blue pill crammed into one movie. The cop was pretty cool though.

>she claimed to be a virgin

No she didn't you retard, maybe actually watch the movie before shitposting and spamming cuck memes

imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes?item=qt0395611

weak bait

I had a jewish roomate in college and we watched this together. I thought it was a bullshit movie and didnt finish it. Jew roomate loved it. No bs.

He even had one of those jew last names that sounds fake to hide his identity and didnt sound like a real last name.

Oh I get it, you are genuinely retarded. Learn to read what you just posted, she was joking and even says she tucked tons of people

Hate Has No Home Here

Its the second greatest movie of all time.

1-synechdoche
2-children of men
3-birdman

>she claimed to be a virgin
>no she didn't
>"i'm a virgin."

She made the claim you retard, even if it was a joke. I put "immaculately conceived" in quotations because obviously it is bullshit. How could the white guy be a cuck if there was immaculate conception? The irony of claiming someone doesn't know how to read and comprehend...while you not reading and comprehending. lol

lady lumps
black laldy lumps

>so when we run out of other shit to fuck up we'll destroy ourselves.

I'm pretty sure humanity will find somewhere or someone else to fuck up by the time we get to that point.

No dude you were all like (she claimed to be a virgin)

And he was all like "No she didn't"

And you were all "Here's a screenshot of the movie quote where she says she's a virgin"

But its obviously a joke so she's not claiming to be a virgin.

But then the other guy's all Read what you just posted

And then you were all "Oh shit he's right it was a joke and she actually fucked tons of people better accuse him of being the illiterate dummy to cover my tracks"

But THEN you were also all like "How kcould the white guy be a cuck if there was immaculate conception?" which is all shit you've made up by yourself and nobody suggested until you came along

Poor show m8

The sanctity of life

>not knowing what using quotation marks means
You sound like a real "smart guy." Look, I complimented you because putting things in quotes means you believe them.

>But THEN you were also all like "How kcould the white guy be a cuck if there was immaculate conception?" which is all shit you've made up by yourself and nobody suggested until you came along
Jesus can you follow the plot? said racemixing is bad, implying white man was in a relationship and had a baby with black woman. But it's the opposite, because if they were in a relationship, it's a baby that he knows is from another dude, making him a cuck. Jesus this board is filled with retards today.

this movie is spot on predicting what europe will turn into

yeah but you said she claimed she was a virgin when she didn't

ok, "you win", "smart guy"

Bingo!

i love this movie

i love the part when you see the beatiful black woman pregnant,makes me cry everytime

Stop watching kike movies.

Its the future of America/Europe as whites increasingly become a minority overtime. Once the white population in the USA/Europe is in the low 30%s, the Jews plan to tank the economy then bail to greater Israel/China. Same wiith Europe. We will all be dead by then though.

Fuck that. I hate you.

If anyone on Sup Forums gets upset by this movie, they aren't truly redpilled.

This movie made it clear that immigration is destructive as fuck. It also showed Sweden's future in the last act of the movie.

No, he used quotation marks. Can you stop being such an autist?

Take out that "REPORT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" sign and I'd believe this was a picture taken of London today.

>What is the real message here?

extinction by overpopulation

>flags in the background are at half mast
That's pretty good attention to detail, considering what point that scene plays.

Believable edit by the way.

I'm not sure it had a clear political message the more i think about it. Possibly it was just an anti-nihilism movie.

Almost everyone in the movie is scum in one form or another, every political message fails, the whites are scum, the refugees are scum, the lead characters are doing shitty things for shitty reasons. The only character that isn't a total piece of garbage is the newborn baby, who being just represents the power or hope over nihilism.

The fascist Britain was still based as fuck though.

Anyone who thinks this movie is bluepilled is stupid as fuck. You can clearly see how mass migration has over fucked everything along with the infertility disease. Matter of fact that pro-refugee/migrant group in the movie want to take Kee and use her baby as leverage. But nope. Colour black = bluepill