youtube.com/watch?v=iT_EVH6SrL0
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/882281768358780928
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Australia is our REAL greatest ally.

Based Israel always has our back

not even shitposting
I like the USA
even if you hate us, you're still way more reliable and stable than the french or britons ever were

who doesn't like a dumbass that gives you free shit?

Maybe that had something to do with Jewish terrorists killing and booby trapping the bodies of dead British peacekeeping soldiers.

Best ally :DDDD

It's good to have loyal friends like Israel. These limey fucks still can't handle the L they got slapped with.

Israel is the only decent country in middle east

>that image

I don't think it's even thought about here, it's considered too irrelevant to be taught in schools also.

We literally invented your country, you ungrateful kike. Should have just let the Arabs massacre you.

Stfu man you country is fucking garbage. Sack full of turd and debt.

Israeli brothers and sisters, we love you and we pray for you every day. God Bless you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=iT_EVH6SrL0

>the event that signaled the end of your empire and the birth of the only superpower is irrelevant

British education.

>Scoopy Doo

>don't think it's even thought about here

Its not, I didn't even know there was a British Empire until I was like 19 because they didn't teach that either.

I love you too greatest ally.
t. butthurt brits that Israel likes us more now.

KIKE SLIDE THREAD, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

fuck off

I will bless them who bless you and curse him who curses you, and in you all families of the earth will be blessed. (Genesis 12:3)

thank you, greatest ally!

>tfw you hate Jews but Israelposters are okay

I like any goat fucker, I know I am a nazi but fuck they're doing good. They take no shit, no refugees and remove kebabs

"But! They're stirring shit in the ME!"

So fucking what? Muslim dying is all I care

Just read this thread:
>twitter.com/benshapiro/status/882281768358780928

>americans believe they saved Europe in 1918
>americans believe they saved Europe in 1945
>americans literally leave out how heavily they supported Stalin and Communism and after the war suddenly started seeing Communism and Russia as a thread
>americans want european countries to thank them for this
>mfw american "based trump supporters" actually believes this
Holy shit. I know not every american on the right is this delusional but fucking hell, i just read the responses to (((Shapiro))) and i wonder if they're all being sarcastic

Th...thanks America! You totally saved us from Communism and the world would be horrible today if you had joined the Axis and stuff!
>pic very very related

I will not lose a drop of blood for America. This is nonsense

oh boy i'm been triggered. JQ must be answered first, as they as the promoters of globalism.

>the event that signaled the end of your empire
>American education.

The Empire grew far bigger after that event.

For thus says the Lord of Hosts: He has sent Me after glory to the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. (Zechariah 2:8)

The greatest of allies. If only the UK could become USAs greatest ally, what I would do for those 18 billion of free aid!

Yeah seriously, anytime i discuss with Israelposters on here they seem to be pro-3rdReich and agree that the US and World Zionist Congress should have helped getting all them Jews to Palestine.
Outside of Sup Forums however, every Jew, rightwing or leftwing hates Germany and calls me an anti-semite when i bring up the plan of getting all the Jews from West, Central and Eastern Europe to Palestine to create an Israeli state and move the Palestinians to Jordan where they came from

t. Kike from new york

name 1 (one) relevant country on that map rofl. Can't be done.

>Implying that the American Colonies had any real geopolitical value
>Implying that letting the colonies go didn't free up valuable resources, to be later used against facing the empire's greatest existential threat-Napoleon.
> Implying the Pax Britannica didn't happen a century after American independence

Honestly, we still love you Ameribros but we really do not give a solitary fuck about your pathetic concept of identity.

t. Mudshit from Vancouver

India was FAR more relevant than anything in North America.

Imagine that, India is more relevant than you.

Wheres your Empire burgermutt?

>B-but we have i-influence!

So did every other Empire in history but they also had clay, something your mutt kind have never achieved.

>t. Joint List

digits will suggest a major happening in Israel in the coming 10 days

>more reliable then the bongs and the frogs

And relevant

Agreed but meanwhile I have no problem with srael killing goat fuckers on daily basis

Could you please tell that to every american conservative trump supporter?
They believe you'd die for them just like they died for you in WW2 instead of targeting Communism together with the axis powers.
While you're at it, tell your fellow israelites to stop being so sensitive about things such as
>pic related

>bibi sucking america's big black cock
this is actually true

The country that gave you your language, maybe. Your ancestors probably didn't even live in America during the revolution, faggot. The original colonists were British and viewed themselves as such. It wasn't until Irish, Italian, etc. mass migration occurred when Americans forgot their heritage, because the word "American" meant nothing.

The British Empire

Literally everywhere is our empire.

You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, do not resist an evil person. But whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other as well. And if anyone sues you in a court of law and takes away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. (Matthew 5:38-40)

I mean you might feel that but it isn't. Sorry. Thats not reality and it never will be. Take your fantasies elsewhere.

Hate Has No Home Here

Israel is awesome
and every jew should move there.

Israel must burn

Jews never will lift a finger for us.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

I appreciate your admiration but you're only reliable and stable because you need our protection in a region where everyone fucking hates you whereas France and Britain are in their own little bubble of alliances not in imminent danger of being blown off the map.

However, I would respect you guys more if you didn't talk about the holocaust in front of our congress (or the UN for that matter) whilst trying to commit them to an unwinnable war.

I don't hate you. We are all going through the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA&feature=youtu.be

The black plague will swallow us all, It's happening to all of us. All of our religious texts tell us to stay the fuck away from Africans. If this continues to happen, everyone will die, including the niggers. As with Zimbabwe, once they get rid of us, they starve. Even with the EU still sending them ridiculous amounts of money in aid despite sanctions, a large amount still starved/are starving. These ''people'' are not supposed to be here, they barely even existed until we basically started breeding them with aid and food over the last 100 years.

Israel is just a troll state for US?

You oversaw (invented is a bit of an overstatement) the 13 colonies.

The rest was formed through american ambition

The original settlers were British.
>oversaw
We oversaw the invention of the colonies, get it?
Let me ask you something: when did your ancestors come to America?

I might hate Jews, but I love Israel. I unironically look up to Menachem Begin, Lehi, and all the early Zionist militias. Also Meir Kahane, the dude called out liberal Jews and exposed them for being pussies.

Israel is more like a spoiler in the Middle East.

Turkey is a spoiler for the Dardanelles and Bosporus.

Saudi Arabia is the protector of oil.

All other countries are Iran or Iranian proxies.

>Let me ask you something: when did your ancestors come to America?
idk the middle ages?

I'm Native.

Thanks, mate

The colonies were invented by the British, populated by the British and the British who lived in the colonies rebelled against the British aristocracy.
>native
Kek, how are you cunts still breathing? Received your welfare money for your Jack Daniels or whatever you baboons consume to get by?

>Kek, how are you cunts still breathing?
my native ancestors married European immigrants (not anglo at all) and GTFO the reservation

>lipservice: the tweet

>not Anglo
Probably after the mass migration that fucked the WASP for good.
How much native are you anyway?

Anyone posting in this thread is a filthy jew-lover.
14/88

1/64th

HAHAHAHA BONGS BTFO

ha idk I got lucky I just happened to have that picture on standby for some reason

You two look quite similar.

We're your greatest ally but not Jim the least vice versa

Pathetic.

Looks like you're getting fired by the JIDF, kike

Yanks that believe the welfare state of Israel are their allies have to be some of the most stupid fuckers living on the planet how much tech has Israel stolen from you guys and then sold onto China?!?!?!?!? Anyone who supports Israel in Merica or UK are traitors plain and simple

America and Israel are like a great wrestling tag team. We both take turns hammering the Muslims.

The US, a country of 318 million people, has given the equivalent of $15,000 each to all 9 million citizens of Israel. What do we have to show for it?

GO TO HELL YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT
HOPE YOU DIE

What has Israel ever done for us? All they do is take.

Reminder that kikes hate Christianity as much as Hitler.

Your foreskins.

Stop arguing burgers and bongs! We should be united

The only real democracy in the middle of an oceans of Muslims

Antagonizing the entire Muslim world daily

So worth the cost. We should give them more dough

fp always bp

that's ok man, it's all cool. I know what jews you get in the USA so I don't hold it against you. I like you guys anyway

We love you, Australia.

ya, just like vietnam in the US or WWII in japan.

can an amercan please tweet him back thanking him and calling him our greatest ally

There are American soldiers stationed in your country fucking British slags.

>Antagonizing the entire Muslim world daily

True, we did create ISIS, train and fund ISIS, along with our greatest ally Israel who also trains and funds ISIS. Sweet videos of people burning in cages and children beheading people! Perpetual war in the middle east did create a refugee wave that will destroy the identity of Europe. Worth!