Uh why are you guys celebrating? Don't you know that's racist?

Uh why are you guys celebrating? Don't you know that's racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/3062868/robots-are-developing-feelings-will-they-ever-become-people
youtube.com/watch?v=eykbmNKnjyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America also freed the slaves in a world where slaves was commonplace for millennia.

I wasn't a slave back in 1776.

he wasn't a slave and his ancestors probably weren't either. they still are doing slaves in africa though. why celebrate black history month?

Here's to a better time.

He does know there were free niggers fighting in the revolutionary war, right?

We are celebrating that you were still slaves.

dis

>there are blacks that are 200+ years old

This changes everything.

Don't confuse the nigger.

The bible says humans live to 1000, you're a good christian right?

we wuz elves n sheit

It's a free day to get drunk and play with fireworks. That's all the reason I need to celebrate.

slaves still exist now, what's his point?
when am i supposed to celebrate?

It's been 241 years and whitey still hasn't gassed them. Reason enough to celebrate.

Maybe one day they'll even be grateful.

It never gets old seeing these uneducated monkeys pretending to be intellectuals.

Retard. By the time the yanks got to it Europe had done it for a century.

Africa still has slavery, talk to them Tyrone

You gave them to use dad. Honestly that shit was a deadlock since the revolution. They wouldnt let states in unless it was a slave state and a non slave state at the same time. The civil war was coming for a long time.

Libya has it again. Thanks Obama.

Yes what a fucking tragedy, Americans bought your ancestors and made them slaves in America, then freed them so you could be born as regular citizens in America instead of being born as slaves in Africa

niggers are so fucking annoying
im really getting sick of all these niggers

Time is relative maple boi

That's why I celebrate nigger

Women laid with giants also.

We were building a country from the ground up. Literally, what the FUCK is Europe's excuse?
What were you doing with all your niggers?

Damn this nigga is over 242 years old???

Holy fucking shit

Imagine being so consumed with being a nigger that you can't have fun.

What a sad life.

I've seen this pic so much and laugh errytime, but what does the robot actually say in the movie for Will Smith to respond with that emotion?

Well, if you actually read the Federalist Papers and other early documents, it's clear that early American leaders were smart, literate guys.

Therefore, we have to assume that they had their reasons for keeping slaves, given the sociocultural considerations of the era. They weren't fools or idiots; it's not like they did it for no reason.

Hate Has No Home Here

kek, the only race fighting and stil fighting for the freedom of africans are whites.
And somehow we are the biggest assholes in the eyes of the african americans.

Wel fuck you!!!
sure we fucked up in africa and with the slave trade, but that shit was but a footnote in the entire history of blacks getting fucked in the ass by other races.

Why does everything have to be about libtards? Here's something they ought hear; we know the niggers weren't free, we just don't fucking care. We're celebrating the 4th of July, not niggers finally convincing whitey that they wouldn't chimp out day. They act like we can't celebrate anything because of racism that ended 50+ years ago. I can't wait to continue watching the masses slowly turn against this retarded ideology niggers and feel bad whiteys resign themselves to.

in honor of this thankless nigger scumbag, i will party twice as hardy today. USA USA coons fuck off

the robot responds "Can You?"

This isn't world star hip hop, negro OP.

I know, you are just an obsessed lifeless moron, but still.

it never gets old, you're right.

Because it was still a time when niggers knew their place.

Shieet. It got him with that. But I get he could be referencing the capacity to do such things, and robots can't have that capacity due to their nature.

I really shouls watch it. No idea if the robos were that advanced in ai to learn that sort of stuff.

>WE

Guaranteed 300 replies

fastcompany.com/3062868/robots-are-developing-feelings-will-they-ever-become-people

Sins of our Fathers = dead concept, even more dead than nigger cotton picking

AYO HOL UP

WE
WUZ
SLAVES N SHIIIIIIT

>We

No Jamil, your ancestors were slaves. Just like mine were likely living in shitty houses in Europe poor as dirt and working for some asshole. That has 0 relevance to my life, as does your ancestors being slaves have any to yours. I may even have slaves in my family tree, I most likely do, seeing as how every single ethnicity has been enslaved at one point. Do I hold it against other Europeans and bitch when they celebrate their country's holidays? No.

Fucking leave if it's a problem.

Is this loss?

He has a point. Maybe blacks should get the fuck out of the country.

Tell him that Crispus Attucks got shot by the white British police and the people rose up.

Make him think the Revolution was all about them.

niggers are fucking demons. They have no goal or destiny beyond destroying all civilization. They will reduce every society into infant cannibalizing, raping hellscapes and they will still scream oppression.

NIGGERS ARE DEMONS, SATAN IS A FUCKING NIGGER

ehhhhh a black man with some common sense

And if 1776 had not happened, they would have been slaves for another 600 years probably.

Why don't you niggers just leave? The anniversary of the day you leave can be a holiday here, and also a holiday wherever you stupid niggers go to starve to death.You can celebrate freedom from racism, and we can celebrate our freedom from niggers.

You're also beating us to becoming a caliphate, dad.

Yeah but you continued ruining other nations for long after that anglo scum.

I know the feel. When did niggers get this uppity about the 4th? I feels like it's been within the last 5 years or so.

>why ya'll celebrating

BECUZ MUH RIBS WATUR MELON 40S BLUNTS PUBLIC PARKS AND BBQ DON NO NO RACISM NIGGAH

>Can a nigger
AYO HOL UP WHITE BOIZ WE GOT DIS SHIEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=eykbmNKnjyE

Niggers are a failed race. Whites should have never given them sympathy and just let their race die out.

No, Jamil, in 1776 you were not a slave, you didn't exist. Stupid nigger.

>celebrating the day the Declaration of Independence was adopted is wrong
>I'm not even a slave but I'll still hate on this because I'm black and I fucking hate white people and by extension America
Leave the fucking country already.

we didn't have many slave in the UK, one guy who was a slave took his owner to court and the court ruled that slavery doesn't exist in English law and that was the end of it for him and the approx 15,000 others

we did have slaves in our colonies, most of which were in the colonies that later became the US but also in the Caribbean, we later freed slaves earlier than you guys and used a bunch of free African Americans to form the colonial marines who took part in the burning down of the white house during the war of 1812

loss?

>Retard. By the time the yanks got to it Europe had done it for a century.

Oh, but of course, you'd already moved on to keeping your slaves offshore, out of sight and out of mind.

British corporations were already perfecting more economic 'on-site resource extraction', indentured debt servitude, and corporate 'apprenticeship contracts' the likes of which we wouldn't be able to juggle until the 19-fucking-20s.

Hasn't someone told Harambe we are sorry we brought them here too?

>latin

FUCKING GOD DAMN NIGGER, HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING GRATITUDE THAT WE WERE HUMAN ENOUGH TO NOT FUCKING CASTRATE YOUR ANCESTORS ON ARRIVAL UNLIKE THE MUSLIMS. FUCK OFF BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA IF YOU LOVE IT THERE SO MUCH YOU APE.

the good ol' days

He was raised on the idea that he can complain like this and it will earn him a doggy treat

obama essentially destroyed racial relations in america.

The ctrl alt dlt comic

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I just looked up the numbers. '14 was Ferguson. It makes a lot of sense that race relations decayed so quickly starting then with constant BLM riots, higher inner city violence and Obama egging it all on. Even saying that White people and cops were to blame for Dallas.

Its called positive reinforcement for negative actions and attributes.

Embrace the KIKE induced NIGGER LOVE!

Never read, I just think cherry picking and sins of our fathers is really stupid.

>Granddad was a slaver does not make you a slaver
>Great Granddad was a cotton picking slave, does not make you one
>Ted Bundy as your dad does not make you Ted Bundy
> Gay dad does not make you gay

and so on just because someone in your family way back occupied the land of some natives back in the day, does not make you the man who took it. Hence no fucking reason for niggers to rage about inequality, caus guess what they've already got equality.

In the words of black apologists for black crimes, 'not all.'

Fuck off nigger, you're not a slave now so if you don't like America, then GO HOME

And then he had the audacity in one of his farewell speeches (he loves the stage time) to claim that race relations had never been better than under his administration. Anyone who's read any of his memoirs knows that he is a devout Marxist who hates America and is ashamed of being 1/2 white.

No matter how many reparations or how many freedoms they have in the modern western world, it all sinks back to more belly aching "WE WUZ SLAVES" rhetoric with these attention-starved amateur-hour bullshitters.

mulattoes are the absolute worst niggers, as they have to prove how black they are to the other niggers. Like religious converts who become obsessive to prove themselves.

Hey, there's certainty in ignorance.

>seen this pic dozens of times
>realize I have the same toaster

What's gong on in that picture?

Never figured out if it's all actually neatly stacked together and cleverly "painted" (as the table you see in the two lower pics)

>implying indentured servitude doesn't still exist in your loopy country
good one m8

Holy shit this nigga is at least 241 years old!

Explain why America had to end the Barbary Slave Trade on the other side of the planet for you, then.

Its as if niggers gloss over that other countries had higher amounts of slaves than the US and there are still slaves today.
>but "muh civil war slavery"
>"muh reparations"

1. YOU weren't slaves
2. Your ancestors suffered slavery so your lazy entitled mulatto mutt ass could be as spoiled as you are
3. Without slavery in the US of A, instead of posting on your expensive phone in a nice car with designer glasses and an expensive haircut, your mongrel bitch ass would be in bumfuck Africa eating bugs and catching AIDs, so fuck that ungrateful fucking nigger

And other niggers will still hate them no matter what.

Cause if it wasn't for US becoming a country, you wouldn't be free to complain online about your government.

This goy knows.

because it is the CURRENT YEAR

fucking newfag

Because fuck niggers

Y'all are still slaves.

yeah you're right
wtf i hate america now

i'm sorry, i now recognize you were kangz

*sucks cock*

Im celebrating the fact that we had slaves

You faggots are so painfully in need of niggers affection. As if them hating America is important. They're niggers. That's it. They'll hate you until you're dead, and there's nothing you can do about it.

And Burger nationalism is so gay, and fundamentally flawed. America will never be "great" because this is the system that allowed Jews to so easily usurp our country and brainwash both sides of the political system. Nothing will change until the whole thing is destroyed.

Why don't you just celebrate that other war then were those other 300k white men died so your black ass could be free?