Why do you stupid hicks hate Isis again? You have a lot in common

Why do you stupid hicks hate Isis again? You have a lot in common

Because it's a fake movement funded by jews.

anti-christian, anti-democracy, anti-white

Because they want us dead. Therefore, we want them dead

ISIS isn't my problem as a right-wing Neanderthal but left-wingers want to import more Muslims. Suicidal!

Hate Has No Home Here

They worship a false god and would force us to convert or die

Stay mad leftists

I don't know. Why do liberals like Muslims so much when most of that is inherent to Islam?

"Anti-feminist" to us means that we cant stand feminist ideas, not that we want them dead.

No one oppresses women and homos but us damn it.

LARP FLAGS WERE A FUCKING MISTAKE

These liberal fucks don't understand loyalty do they? It's not about the methods. ISIS isn't western. ISIS isn't white. They are our enemy, culturally and genetically, and right now our peoples are being slaugtered like sheep as the liberal establisment refuses to protect us or let us protect ourselves.

They buy goats from New Zealand to use as prostitutes.

They're pro-pedophilia, like the liberals. We are not. Also, they want to behead those who insult Islam, as do the liberals. We support free speech, unlike the Democrats, sorry.

Are ISIS pro-gun? I don't think they'd let Christians or Jews own guns at least.

fpbp

we have fundamental differences

>tfw you hate islam because it's anti-liberal and you're stuck between left wing retards who defend islam just because they're mostly brown and right wing retards who hate islam just because they're mostly brown

OP stop being a faggot for once

How insane do you have to be to think ISIS holds traditional values in a western sense?

Why do liberals do anything?

I hate ISIS because they are muslim. Better question, why do liberals tolerate muslim beliefs?

Because its a creation of Israel and because Muslims are non-White.

Ok, but we're talking about ISIS not Christian Americans

Every one of the isms they stated were kike induced lol

They are the standard aren't they!

While you're the GOY.

They know whats best for other people!

They can go back to their homes and conserve their values there. Just don't bring that shit to my country where I am trying to conserve mine.

Name the last time Christian Americans forced people to convert or die instead of just grumbling about it and waving signs angrily.

Also show me the Bible passage where God commands Christians to forcibly convert nonbelievers or execute them if they refuse to do so.

Because our way is by choice and freedom. Their way is by execution and totalitarianism.

FPBP

retard

>why do you dumbass christian rednecks hate a religion that both denies your God while advancing their own 'satanic' doctrine leaving a trail of death and destruction by the sword? You both have 'conservative' values!

WOW OP Sup Forums AND WHITE PEOPLE BTFO FOREVER AM I RIGHT

1. George Bush. Muslims were not always a liberal sacred cow. For instance Muslims in the US voted overwhelmingly for Bush in 2000. Both Anti-Muslim And Anti-Hispanic (who were blamed for winning Florida for Bush) rhetoric was common on the left in the post election period. Also liberals supported the Soviets against the Islamists and MUj during the Soviet Afghani war.

Then 9-11 happens. Muslims switch sides because don't bomb muh fellow Mulsims (most not all. There were some Anti-Taliban voices but they were mostly drowned out. It is during the years following 9-11 that Muslims became beloved on the left because they were "freedom fighters" fighting the Evil neocon Republicans. (And yes the Reagan Republicans considered the muj to be freedom fighters during the 80s).

The fact is people protest party as opposed to policy. The current love of all things Islam in the US came about as an anti-Bush reaction (ironically the guy who made "religion of peace" a household meme.