Hey cucks, daily reminder of who won the popular vote. Say it with me:

Hey cucks, daily reminder of who won the popular vote. Say it with me:

MADAM

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
hillaryclinton411.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/clinton-convenient-deaths21.jpg
thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/
archive.is/BZkhi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DIPSHIT

PRESIDENT

LOSER

>gets the most votes
>doesn't win

America, everyone.

She won 13 states.
Trump won 37.

ANYONE BUT HILLARY.

LITERALLY ANYONE.

SHE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Daily reminder why we have a Republic not a Democracy, thank you Founding Fathers!

>easy bait thread
done going after easy targets yet? you know the only people interested in this kind of handicapped trolling are truly the lowest common denominator of retarded.

>Federal elections should be decided by number of states you win and not the number of Americans who vote for you.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

>Fuck states rights and shit.

t. democrats 2017

I know, right? State rights were a mistake.

Let's have a look at those voter rolls California. I'd bet my life that over 3 million votes were Illegal.

Low quality bait

States rights means giving the states more sovereignty and less power to the federal government to rule over them, not letting smaller populated states decide federal elections instead of the american people you inbred midwestern/southern retards

You mean like how a republic works?

Hate Has No Home Here

The good thing about states are you can leave them easily.

Stop trying to make commies look bad. We hate Clintonism too.

>more sovereign
>less say in who governs you

Ironically I remember Sup Forums used to hate the electoral college because it helps establishment politicians before it gave Trump the win.
Funny how so many people here are spineless and will support anything that they think helps them instead of sticking to their principles.

Sovereign means governing yourself.

>rigged primaries
>voter fraud

Say it with me paid antifag:
> FA K E
>N E W S

>Hey guys even though I got the most major population centers brainwashed with globalist propaganda I still lost! Dont you guys look foolish!

Shitlibs everyone.

THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A FEMALE MURDEROUS POLITICIAN WITH PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATIONS

Yeah like 30% of voting democrats are actually US born citizens

Right. Awesome because there's no Federal government.

Also, are you all saying states should have more power over individual americans, and that 1 person shouldn't = 1 vote?
It's almost as if America isn't actually a democracy or a free country built on the philosophies of the free thinkers of the enlightenment period that has shaped the western world despite that being its entire identity.
>you have to be US born to be a citizen
Hello retard
There is when it is a federal government elected by the people and not the states. That's basically dictatorship where the will of the people is suppressed.

>the person I like didnt win
>We are no longer free! :'(

>the person who the majority of americans didn't vote for is president instead of the person who the majority of americans did vote for
>we are such a free country!

That's nice but she still lost the electoral vote which she was counting on all night. I guess she can have a second place trophy. Second place is first place for losers.

Subtract all the illegals, dead people, and niggers voting multiple times and Trump probably won Popular Vote by a million

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>inb4 illegals voted for Trump
Yeah I'm sure niggers and beaners illegally voted for Trump

Daily reminder communists are fucking retarded.

>Fewer than 130M people voted
>In a country with a population of about 330M
The majority of the country didnt even vote you moron.
>wanting Commiefornia and Jew York to decide all elections
You should really gas yourself

>Doesn't understand how the American political system works and why

Just kill yourself man. Seriously, you are making us go down that slope into hell ever so much quicker with your retarded, uneducated, ignorant opinions.

Is she allowed to run again in 2020 or will she be too old? I want to know if she has absolutely no chance of ever becoming President because that will haunt her until the day she dies.

That's clearly a liberal false-flagging. Clinton was the biggest capitalist pig I could think of.

Now add all the people who would have voted if it wasn't for voter suppression and Clinton would've won the electoral college too.
>washington times
Isn't that a website of lefty shilling who post nothing but fake news? Why are you linking them as a reputable source?
>Yeah I'm sure niggers and beaners illegally voted for Trump
There was one illegal guy from california in the news a few days ago who voted for Trump and is getting deported. I wonder how many other illegals voted for Trump in more conservative leaning states.
California and New York shouldn't decide the elections, the american people should.
I know exactly how it works. It's an undemocratic, anti western/freedom, system of corrupt oligarchy that the founding enlightenment thinkers of western civilization such as John Locke would spit on.

Her entire popular vote victory came from the state of California alone.

Our system of government was designed to help prevent tyranny of the majority and help keep one or a couple of extremely populous states from having the power to decide elections. We are a republic of states.

Get fucked commie.

I cant wait until Madame orders the coup, then finally we can shut those racist Drumpf supporters' mouths!

>MUH VOTER SUPPRESSION
You mean like Black Panthers intimidating people at the polls in 2008/2012? :)

Right side can actually cite voter supression cases. Can leftists?

>washington times
The fact its a liberal rag posting this story gives it more credence.
Plus even a broken clock is right twice a day

>one guy who.....
U GOT ME BRUH
One guy compared to millions

shoo

>Her entire popular vote victory came from the state of California alone.
Her popular vote came from more American people voting for her. California is just happens the most populated state in the country so you're trying to spin it as state supremacy when it isn't. California shouldn't decide elections the american people should. That is what democracy is.
>tyranny of the majority
As opposed to tyranny of the minority? Yeah that sounds a lot more fair.
>believing that the people should decide elections instead of multiple governments.
>commie
The only one who believes in dictatorship here is you.

Yes. Exactly. Glad we're on the same page.

Madam loser.... say it with me. L o s e rrrrrrraaaahahahaha

yikes

(should have added)

>California and New York shouldn't decide the elections, the american people should.

The majority of Californians NOT being american, I AGREE

poo

That's why americans can say whatever they want, while you can have your kids taken away for wrongthinking.

The majority of Americans voted for Clinton. That's all there is to it.

literally the system we have in place
fuck your mob rule democucks

WE'RE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

saged

Im from the midwest and i guarantee ive been to more countries than you...speak more languages than you.. have travelled and worked in more states than you and am not a nigger and like where im from.

She won nothing but a footnote in history as the loser.

Just too bad the US isn't a pure democracy lol

>Every information that don't support my claim is useless.

It was a vote against hillary. Ask most trump voters. He was far more appealling than the same obama shit but worse.

I don't know if it's still the case, but when you post an image, it bumps the htread whether or not you've used sage.

>I remember Sup Forums used to hate the electoral college
Bullshit

Lie is a sin.

Then stop calling america a democracy, free country, western country, or a country of western ideals because it isn't.
If Trump was more appealing then how come most americans voted for Clinton and not him?
If you browsed here before 2016 you'd know that newfags

No she did not for a matter of fact, it was estimated that between 3-5 million illegal votes were cast in the election. When asked to investigate state's votes states like california rejected the option. President Obama also encouraged illegals to vote during the 2016 election, the message was broadcasted across all mainstream media and promoted by democrat officials.

Hey fag

On the slim chance you are not a troll and just retarded

hillaryclinton411.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/clinton-convenient-deaths21.jpg

GREAT CANDIDATE YA GOT THERE

been here since 2012 dipshit

LOSER!

Sure you have
And I'm a chef at wendys with a 12 inch cock making $800k a year.

Being this autistic

Yeah I noticed you didn't respond to my request for actual citations of voter supression

>I'm moar oldfag than you
lol just stfu, your side lost

You should be thankful. You wouldn't have liked how things turned out if Hillary had won

What does that have anything to do with Clinton winning the popular vote?
I have never stated my opinion of her, just that she won the popular vote, and that the majority of americans voted for her.

nigger working fast food confirmed

CUNT

PRISONER

MADAM BABY EATER!!!

LOSER

And yet you didn't answer about the obvious proof that illegal votes gave her that victory

So you are a troll?

When arguing and someone claims to be an old fag as some form of moral superiority is plain idiotic and reddit tier. I am willing to say 9/10 old fags never bring up i am an old fag when losing an argument.

thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/
Just one example.

States rights should not even be a thing. Federal government is a higher power and its laws should be the final say. If states want to make laws that go against federal law (like making weed legal when it's still a federal crime) then either that state needs to leave the union (hahaha good luck with that) or their new law should be struck down as null and void.

Do you stamp your feet and get mad when you lose golf games even though you had the highest score?

It's the shit smell that attracts flies to her.

>CHAIRWOMAN

>the stars at night are big and bright......

Reminder of who is President.
Say it: President Elect Donald J. Trump

What proof is there that actually happened? And that if such an instance occurred it only happened for her but not Trump as well?

>Centralized absolute power is a good thing
Hey buddy, you just blow in from stupid town?

nothing but hot air from the crooked bitch

If you ignore the illegitimate votes that 30 million illegals possibly cast for her then she got blown the fuck out

What's the point of having federal laws if states can just "no fuck you, here's MY law"

In that case the US might as well just break up and become 50 independent countries with their own laws

The damn Constitution and Bill of Rights are always spoiling your faggoty plans, huh...

If you take away the illegal aliens and dead people votes she didn't win. They even bused the illegal aliens to multiplle voting disctricts.

I know. And she still lost. Fucking awesome, isn't it?

MADAM DIPSHIT PRESIDENT LOSER I love it

There's a commission trying to look into it, but many states aren't complying
archive.is/BZkhi

MADAM PRESIDENT