HanAssholeSolo Apology to media, CNN, etc

What does Sup Forums think about this "apology"...?

or am i late to the party?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LGwqG
archive.is/qykBy
thehill.com/homenews/administration/340630-redditor-who-posted-cnn-takedown-video-tweeted-by-trump-apologizes
archive.is/5d72B
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
youtu.be/BjDg3lQGmRs?t=3m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh fuck me. The internet. Fuck this timeline has its shitty moments.

Looks like ANTIFA/SPLC got his name, address and place of employment.

The demand:

"Make a public apology and cease posting on that account and we won't publicly doxx you".

Looks like he bent the knee and capitulated.

...and this was the day HanAssholeSolo became President.

what a fuckin loser

he was probably afraid of getting doxxed

Somebody needs to nuke Antifa already

>What does Sup Forums think about this "apology"...?
bretty smart of him.
makes CNN look like even bigger pussies.

(((they))) killed him and took his account.

>antifa/splc
It was probably CNN lol

>journalists put their lives on the line every day to report the news
this can't be real.

Apparently the ADL (or similar) were investigating him as in his post history, he had posted this infographic somewhere. They must have been able to dox him too.

Freedom of speech is dead.

R.I.P.

I may be mistaken, but it seems like /r/the_donald deleted his apologies. multiple times. lol

mods keep deleting his post:

archive.is/LGwqG
archive.is/qykBy

And he's deleted his entire history

good to have someone back me up on that

I wasnt sure if what I was seeing was correct

I wouldn't apologize for shit. I'd tell ANTIFA to dox my ass. I live in a castle doctrine state. Free chance to shoot some trespassing commies sounds like a great time.

cringe. so forced it hurts

Freedom of speech is dead.

R.I.P.

Redditor apologizes for creating CNN takedown video tweeted by Trump
thehill.com/homenews/administration/340630-redditor-who-posted-cnn-takedown-video-tweeted-by-trump-apologizes

literally who?

What if we archive it
archive.is/5d72B

what a faggot. this pathetic mea culpa is straight out of some dystopian death novella like "1984" or "Dreams from the Guy My Commie Whore Mom Told Me Was My Father"

Are you sure you'd be able to stand up to doxxing scrutiny?

>yfw it's a reddit admin that has taken control of the account

i remember a time when faggots like you didnt exist.

How am I a faggot?

so this redditor faggot went around calling for genocide, people found out his identity, and now he's doing a total 180 and calling for hate speech to be incriminated?

sounds about right for reddit

why do you people give a shit about reddit autists?

That's unfair. Sometimes you say things you don't fully believe in (like in a private conversation) or bounce ideas off of people or even change your mind.

This kind of thing should be frowned upon -- otherwise we should self-censor ourselves online?

very clearly a gunpoint apology

it sounds like antifa gave him this exact text and told him to copy it all over, calling for hate speech to be banned and everything, threatening him that if he didnt they'd dox him

the fuck are you even going on about?

What the hell did he even post that was so bad?

It w-was a prank bro
Kek

Did he get doxxed or something? Wtf is this faggotry

The trump CNN gif

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

libs can't handle the banter

oh, so do you think he is simply "coming clean"? this isn't reeking of totalitarianism to you?

Simple. The fascists got to him, and pressured him with ruining his life unless he bowed to the Social Justice Gods.

All he did was post a reality about CNN. They have huge Jewish representation compared to the others, and Jews seem to dislike Trump greatly even though he clearly supports Israel hugely. Perhaps because hes a confident succesful white male they feel the need to attack him non-stop.

The problem is future employability, not soy with bike locks. This is why we need alternate institutions for /ourguys/.

More like, a Reddit admin leaked the email of a confirmed account.

Give me a goddamn rundown, OP. What happened to him to apologize?

If you're going to post a reddit drama thread can I at least get a fucking quick rundown

Doxxing threat, likely enough. You don't go from naming the Jew to this in a few hours, without coercion.

lol sorry.. The guy apologizing is the one who took credit for the pro wrestling CNN meme trump posted

>not being literally undoxable

You all fucked up with your stupid facebooks
I am literally unfindable.

SJWs will never understand fascism. At best they claim to want totalitarian rule, but don't understand the consequences

Why the fuck would I care about some low test beta faggot bending the knee to his jewish oppressors?

sorry, i honestly thought this was probably already all over the place and I was late to the party when I posted.

Apology is from guy who took credit for creating the pro wrestling CNN meme Trump tweeted

his account was hijacked by an admin, what a shame

lel no antifa isn't smart enough to blackmail him they would just dox him.

He did it because he felt bad, fine whatever.
But clarifying that he didn't want violence towards the media was a bitch move.

what the fuck. Who even attempts to claim credit for his memes? Like has any of you OC'ers ever seen a meme of yours on the interwebs and thought "hey, it would be a great idea to say I DID THIS"?

What a moron. Being a redditfag, he deserves all he gets.

this was my thoughts for the most part.

capitulating that the meme did indeed incite violence was some pussy shit though

what a fucking cuck

Thanks.

He knew the risks involved when he engaged in namefaggotry though.

Who?

some low level memeing right there.

He apologized because he was being blackmailed with his own dox. Forgot what his name was, but someone posted it on Reddit.

Apology is from guy who took credit for creating the pro wrestling CNN meme Trump tweeted

What stupid white bastard would actually get this tattoo?
>inb4 Shaun King

Let this also be a reminder. If you have any accounts online with any personally identifying information - even stuff that could just narrow you down to 100 possibilities, go and delete it right now. Get in the habit of cycling into new accounts. Don't use the same username from site to site unless you're going to be very, very careful.

Imagine your roommate, or your best friend are reading the thread. Can they tell it's you? Then don't post it. Pepper it with false information that would lead them to believe it's not you.

If you post in geographically area-specific forums, don't use the account you use elsewhere. Just narrowing you down to a city can jeopardize your anonymity. If you said "I live in Seattle" 3 years ago, and then later on say "I live in the ghetto part of town", someone can figure out your general location. Then if you post a pic of your dog, they can see what park you walk in, what your dog looks like, what kind of shoes you wear. And, bam, you can be tracked down, doxxed, extorted, blackmailed, etc.

If you live in Seattle, tell people you live in Virginia. If you live in Austin, tell them you're from New York. If you have a collie, tell them you have a dalmation. A bunch of misleading information can save you from a doxxing. And you never know when they're going to pick you... And when they do, they'll archive everything before you even know they're compiling information on you.

Delete your account every 6 months, start fresh. Ditch facebook. Don't post your face online. Don't post your name, ever. Find sites like Spokeo, MyLife, etc, etc, and request your data is deleted. Most of them will delete it within 2-3 days, and send you a confirmation that it's gone.

Sup Forums is fucking leddit central lately

That fucking flag for one.

Awwww. lol
Go eat a bowl of baby dicks, niggerlips.

>Hey guys, remember when I said the MSM was shit? They're really not, in fact, they're pretty great. Let's step away from our keyboards and check our privilege, fellow Trumpers! But seriously
>libs will fall for this

No. The little kid told all his friends, his parents, and random normies on the street that it was his meme. After all the bad attention came in, he was socially screwed

reddit admins prob handed over his IP to the SPLC

I'm whiter than you, serkku.

Why do I always feel dirty after I come to Sup Forums?

fucking liar

I can smell your niggerstink from here

afaik he came otu of nowhere and 'took credit' for the ""meme"".

i don't think anyone corroborated it, which is why those reddit fags kept deleting his "apology" over and over again.

Most likely isn't the original poster, but reddit admins trying to ward off criticism of the site itself. They have been caught making posts on people's accounts before.

interestesing, +1

Couldn't they have faked a some what believable apology?

That's a very powerful and moving quote at the end. I plan on using it in my suicide note.

this. and on our stolen dime.

its probably a fucking larper and does no one else think its strange that these media faggots all dogpiled some random that was going around claiming to have created a meme? No one does that.

and assuming he actually did make it, he's not the first person to use that meme. it reeks of some jewish plot and looks fake af. who cares who made the meme? no one.

That book title. Top kek.

God doesn't apologize.

He should have used the Shaggy defence on the other memes.

Apology not accepted.

Rules for radicals #12 or #13

Solution obvious - make even more offensive pics/gifs/vids.

Tldr

What a pussy
These apologies are always so long winded forced bullshit. No one believes this guy is sorry and he's not but people feel like they won something. Absolutely retarded

Now you're apologizing, faggots everywhere tonight

I just want you to know I'm sorry. There. I ape-oligized.

ITT: reddit cancer

I'm sorry.

Why the fuck are you posting reddit shit as if anybody knows what the fuck that is?

Don't know or care what the drama is but it reminds me of link below.

youtu.be/BjDg3lQGmRs?t=3m17s

gfy

god damn she is thick

>Reddit

Who cares.

Post yfw they did him anyways

He didn't even do the thing where the first letter of each line spells something clever. Sad!

Is that from reddit?

WHY DONT YOU GO BACK THERE!!!

if getting doxxed would affect your life in some way, you need to leave.

NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!

Probably a reddit mod did him in.