(URGENT) N. Korea says its ICBM capable of carrying large-sized nuclear warhead

Yonhap News Agency
@YonhapNews
Following
More
(URGENT) N. Korea says its ICBM capable of carrying large-sized nuclear warhead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HmZhHVPTvOI
9news.com.au/world/2017/07/05/04/57/north-korea-missile-us-alaska-president-trump-launch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BNO NewsVerified account @BNONews 15m15 minutes ago
More
Replying to @BNONews
BREAKING: U.S. and South Korean forces fire missiles into the East Sea in show of force against North Korea

youtu.be/HmZhHVPTvOI

>day of grilled gook approaches

we never got your package

was it lost in the mail?

Hopefully Donald tweets soon calling him a fat cunt.

I hope they nuke Canada first.

oh please

>Launch missiles he knows we have into sea
>That'll show him
What a joke

This baka desu senpai

Lmao nice bants

nothing but posturing
he cant be so possibly retarded that he would chance getting nuked by multiple nations at once
even with an underground city he would not survive long, or well

same

Based Kim knows the banter

We are splashing our toys in his bathtub.
We want him to throw a tantrum.

DO IT FAGGOT

OH SH..

>fat little bitch tries anything funny
>at worst, wipes out some communist rats in california maybe
>invites the entire might of THE premiere military to wipe him and his ilk from the face of the place
>tfw president trump takes care of NK and ISIS within a year of each other

sounds like a win-win situation to me

Every 2 weeks we get a NK "happening" but nothing ever comes of it.

please please please please just try to bomb us so we can obliterate your country back to the stone age and make you go even more impoverished that you would be eating each other's children.We're gonna moab you so there isn't going to be much of you guys left to seek refuge in china.We're going to be more violent than the Japs,our nigger soldiers are going to rape every single woman in your country turning your country to literally angola

>American bastards
BURGERS BTFO!

>AMERICAN
>BASTARDS

isis ran out of steam now kim is my greatest enemy

you know nothing is happening when you see that pic

This. So sleepy

fake you fucking faget

I hope they nuke Israel. Why attack the USA? Cut out the middle man.

Based Kim, fat Don is golfing and pretending he didn't hear

can't north korea just be nuked already
all they do is taunt everyone else and everyone just ignores them

My cock will be my gift to North Korean women

Until one day it does

So Kim's making the world's largest BBQ and Americans are the meat?

Why not nuke both good riddance I say.

wish I'd check pol one day quite soon, it takes a full minute to load then I see only that picture and similar.

North Korea's intercontinental ballistic missile test was a "gift" to "American bastards" on their independence day, Pyongyang's official news agency today cited leader Kim Jong-Un as saying.
9news.com.au/world/2017/07/05/04/57/north-korea-missile-us-alaska-president-trump-launch

After personally overseeing the launch, the Korean Central News Agency reported,

>"he said American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary".

Breaking into peals of laughter, it said, he
>"added that we should send them gifts once in a while to help break their boredom".

The Korean Central News Agency also quoted leader Kim Jong-Un, who personally oversaw the test, as having inspected the Hwasong-14 missile and
>"expressed satisfaction, saying it looked as handsome as a good-looking boy and was well made".

>expressed satisfaction, saying it looked as handsome as a good-looking boy
KIM CONFIRMED FUCKS BOI PUCCI

this escalation is rather alarming.

We all do.

Give proofs

Tiny-dicked Trump won' t do anything.

>this escalation is too fucking slow

>american bastards
/ourguy/

>independence day
>get nuked

The US still has hope.

>The Korean Central News Agency also quoted leader Kim Jong-Un, who personally oversaw the test, as having inspected the Hwasong-14 missile and "expressed satisfaction, saying it looked as handsome as a good-looking boy and was well made".

What did he mean by this?

Yeah and pigs fly, give me a fucking break.
Finish the job Kim

jej

>N.Korea sends a nuke our way
>It hits California, one of the worst states
>A new wave of patriotism sweeps across America, similar to the one experienced after 9/11
>We use this attack as an excuse to launch everything we have at N.Korea
>friedrice.jpg
>When the smoke settles we storm in
>Topple those who aren't done fighting
>Install a democracy under American guidance
>In 75 years N.Korea will be our main supplier of Anime and Sex Bots

I see no problem here.

Dear lord Best Korea has the best bants

Oh my, the levels of lefty insanity this would make

Finally we have the one to surpass Berlusconi

>as handsome as a good-looking boy
Damn, Kimmy has good taste

DAY OF THE GRILL, BURGERS

Such shitty range you have to launch it from the closest possible point cause you dont have a navy.....lelz.

And i wrote about this in an earlier thread maybe 4 hour ago......

Nobody listens to me

>"added that we should send them gifts once in a while to help break their boredom".

Kim confirmed for browsing Sup Forums and lurking in Happening threads.

With any aggression against NK, China will storm in before we get there. China wants a buffer state they'll do anything to keep it, and deposing Kim to insert a puppet is easier than fighting the US.

Korea says they'll missile America every day, how is it more newsworthy this time?

Waiting for Godot

kim fucks traps confirmed

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿' ̵͇̿̿ з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

>tfw they miss the white house and hit toronto instead

What was (Citizen) Obama doing in Korea this week? Anyone curious?

953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Do you have the clearance to be wielding that face?

CONFIRMED HAPPENING !!!!

every night of 2017 is "HAPPENING!" but nothing ever happens

pol why you are so fake news?

It's a slow escalation but at least it's consistent.
Someone has to step in at some point, because if these guys manage to get strong enough of a foothold with somewhat modern nukes, that makes things whole lot difficult.
They'll be able to sell them and to defend themselves with them and that's a big problem.
Before that point is reached, someone has to put their foot down.
I think it's going to be China though. Like user here said Chinks want that buffer state and won't let Muricans to have it among with all of the rare earth resources that the country has.
Also Kim has been a bit uppity towards the Chinks too, so they're steadily making enemies on all sides.

link, faggot

use as u see fit pol, make the best ones u can

I'm grabbing my popcorn for when all the leftists and isolationist libertarians start accusing the US of being the real enemy here.

maek me praud

More like Commiefornia beaners BTFO.

Digits and lil boy Kim will do it in the upcoming month

bla bla bla bla, faggot globalist shill

let the chinks have their nuclear power, they are smart, they won't use it unless they see USA invading their country.

this

Yeah because a war with china won't be absolutely devastating.

This, the world would literally improve if canada was nuked.

>day of the grill
my mouth is already watering

Ditto

I'll be honest, I've never had a problem w/ Canadians until having interacted with them on Sup Forums. Terrible lot they are.

DAY OF THE SHART

North Korean ties to the DNC when?

This fat rice nigger is never going to do shit little fat ass bitch boy faggot.

It wouldn't be. They couldn't leave the mainland.
Also their military is property of their political party instead of the state. We could set them against themselves with ease.

I wonder how hard it'd be to stealth drop seal team 2 (6 gets too much attention) into nork, and have them take him out? It'd be pretty fucking funny to have the koreans wake up one morning and their glorious leader is dead from a bullet to the brain, and a note next to him that says "don't fuck around - Love, Donald Drumpf"

For some reason, I feel like its probably trivial for them to just get a drone in there with a single shot 9mm on it, and just pop him. I dunno, we've got plenty of options.

its bs

Yeah the bin laden kill went so smoothly

I think you wanted
>>>/new/

Kim confirmed for handsome :3

This month

Fuck off Rice Nigger Fucker

please let the world burn
perhaps something decent can be rebuilt from the ashes

As a Quebecer I don't give a shit if they nuke Hongcouver.

Please make sure to fly the nuke well south of border, King Jong Jim. kthxbai

man nothing gets past you huh

honestly. i turn 31 tomorrow. we have been hearing about NK happenings since I can remember. hell, G dub called NK a part of the axis of evil along with Iraq, Iran, and Syria.

I genuinely hope they nuke LA.

It'd kill millions of liberal elites and minorities, rally 90% of the country behind Trump, and give the US a completely justifiable motive to fight a total war the likes of which we haven't seen in decades.

God, that would be fucking great! I hope he has a few dozen that can reach Seattle.

gayass nig

kys nigfag