Trudeau to pay Omar Khadr $10.5M for suffering in Guantanamo

>The Canadian government is going to apologize and give millions to a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan when he was 15, with Canada’s Supreme Court later ruling that officials had interrogated him under “oppressive circumstances.”

nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-liberals-to-pay-omar-khadr-10-5m-for-suffering-at-guantanamo/wcm/228c6757-ab26-4613-9872-95faef102be1

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/canada/omar-khadr-sues-government-for-60-million/
cbc.ca/news/politics/omar-khadr-wins-right-to-to-expand-20m-suit-vs-canadian-government-1.2811226
cbc
archive.is/xraJF
archive.is/ruA5K
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/canada-to-apologize-pay-former-gitmo-prisoner-omar-khadr/2017/07/04/da5640dc-6072-11e7-80a2-8c226031ac3f_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alberta separatism when

What a crock fag. Way to go America's gay hat.

I don't get it, he is secretly converted or what? He loves islam more, than all muslim i know

Wtf I hate Canada now

Shit, who do I have to kill to sign up for this?

>>The Canadian government is going to apologize and give millions to a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan when he was 15
stopped reading there, what the fuck is wrong with your country

Canada is fucked beyond saving

Since when is Guantanamo Bay any of Canada's business?

>US soldier
Why did canada bother torturing the kid then?

On the one hand Trudeau is praising mudslimes all the while trying to limit the rights of Canadian Christians. The man's a traitor.

well since it's becoming apparent that your PM is literally an enemy of the United States, we need to invade desu.

Trudeau is awful but it was the Canadian Supreme Court that ruled in favor of this terrorist cunt in the first place. Is Canada's highest court basically equivalent to our 9th Circuit?

How is 10.5 million for potentially not being an actual terrorist a sum of money that is reasonable for this? That's significantly more than 90% of legit taxpaying law abiding canadians will see in their lifetime and he's just giving it away to a guy from afghanistan who was tortured by the americans. Why are canadians so retarded they give away masses of money for shit they didn't do? Fucking leafs.

because the faggot was suing and claiming damages of $60 mil
macleans.ca/news/canada/omar-khadr-sues-government-for-60-million/

And a retarded judge allowed his lawyers to expand his case beyond $20 mil
cbc.ca/news/politics/omar-khadr-wins-right-to-to-expand-20m-suit-vs-canadian-government-1.2811226

Archived that for you

>cbc ca/news/politics/omar-khadr-wins-right-to-to-expand-20m-suit-vs-canadian-government-1.2811226
archive.is/xraJF

Enemy combatants don't deserve anything but the rope. That 10.5 million should go to the widow, her children and the other US soldier blinded by the grenade, not this fucking asshole and his mother who hates Canada. If our government wants to be accountable for this "Canadian" they should be accountable for all his actions. Our PM is a joke and a poor representation of the majority of Canadians. Releasing this decision on the 4th of July is especially insulting to the sacrifices of our allies.

Hurry up with the day of rake guys. This country I used to know is getting more fucked up as the days go by.

He may be a bigger Soros stooge than even Merkel.

This is why we just kill them all. No more fucking prisoners.

Any proof he actually did it?

taxpayer money well spent

>Free tuition for families who make under a certain amount of money per year.

Did he ever make this happen?

He's not converted he's just extremely retarded and goes overboard with cringe and virtue signalling.

>terrorist
>suffering
huh ironic
they diverse it

I mean his family are basically all terrorists. He probably did even more to be honest.

He works for Soros not the Canadian public.

but he was born in Canada he deserved the help of the Canadian government
t. traitorous liberal trash

The family had direct connections to Osama Bin Laden.

>In a documentary aired Wednesday on CBC's The National, Abdurahman Khadr said his father was old friends with al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and that his brothers attended terrorist training camps.

archive.is/ruA5K

>Afghanistan is illegally invaded by a country that had no sanction or approval to invade and who's government pleaded with America that it wanted to hand Bin Laden over if the US government very reasonably showed evidence he was guilty
>15 year old Omar is in Afghanistan drawn into the Taliban just before America invades
>complex is surrounded by American forces and is pounded by bombs
>Khadr see's no way out and figures he'll be killed anyway so whatever
>throws a grenade
>sent to a extrajudicial torture center on an island military base ceased iilegally againsy that country's willl where he is tortured 24/7 relentlessly for years

what said.

Lot of things to shit on trudeau about but this isn't really his choice.

This isn't that he suffered in gitmo it's about the fact the canadian government didn't do anything to stop his rights from being violated. (they were we don't roll dat way in Canada)

So regardless of his guilt, regardless of the reasons why he ended up in the situation he was in, we as a nation by law have a responsibility to stop Canadian citizens rights being violated.

That's what it's about. It's like being mad the courts let oj off and that someone should have stepped in and over ruled that and sent him to jail. The courts spoke and the government didn't have any choice really.

In the end giving him 10 million now was probably cheaper than paying lawyers and all the people who would take this back to the supreme court and lose (then pay him money)

none of this would have been a issue if burgers didn't break international law torture people

>literally defending your cuck governments decision because americans killed worthless sandniggers.
>>sent to a extrajudicial torture center on an island military base ceased iilegally againsy that country's willl where he is tortured 24/7 relentlessly for years
not seeing the problem with this you worthless leaf

Soros end game is the literal of the Judeo Christian West. He wants Canada and all the west become the New mecca. Why isn't Soros Dead? I fear the boiling pot will explode which will lead to the indiscriminate murder of all immigrants and Soros politicians. A group of people will have enough and when they break loose, there's going to be a lot of killings which will only serve to trigger other events and then Trudeau and others will blame the Judeo Christian West until someone makes an attempt on his life and from then it will only escalate. I think if they just targeted the leaders of the EU in especially Soros, it might diffuse what I suspect will erupt any day now.

He's dangerous. Canada, handle your business. This man plans to destroy your Country.

Canada you're about to be overrun, save yourselves otherwise it'll be too late for all of you.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK
>be a terrorist
>Canada pays you
WE HAVE SURPASSED SWEDEN

>none of this would have been a issue if burgers didn't break international law torture people
I think it is HILARIOUS that another country is apologizing for this terrorists treatment when incarcerated.

Lets be realistic. Tredeau has NO RIGHT TO APOLIGIZE FOR US. NONE.

He has no right. HE is a fucking idiot muzzie dick sucking maple leaf. He deserves no respect from real Americans. He deserves no respect from Canadians, but again they love having no culture and being told about it.

>give a terrorist 10 million dollars
What can go wrong?

Killing your worthless servant of oil and construction and arms manufacturer who had no business being there actually should earn him a medal and 10.5 million dollars. Not being tortured as a teenager on some rogue states torture island.

is the literal *Destruction of the Judeo Christian West.

Out his own pocket?

He had no business being there either.

He's canadian

Go see NK about torturing somebody. We treat prisoners like KANGS compared to other countries.

Yeah, U.S. is shit at torture.

No batteries, no chemicals, no hammers, no fun.

Nigga that ain't even remotely true.

Khadr felt happy about his killing a soldier
This is something he admitted - even starting he would recall it whenever he felt pissed off at prison guards as a way to make him feel good
He has said his happiest times in life were building and planting roadside bombs to kill unbelievers
Khadr said that there was a monetary bounty on unbelievers of about 1500 per head and he intended to get as many as he could
Khadr admitted to planting roadside bombs as late as 3 days before his capture

Khadr plead guilty to:

>Murder
>Attempted Murder
>Conspiring with the Al-Qaeda
>2 counts of Providing Material Support for Terrorism
>Spying on US forces

Nigga can suck a dick.

Trudeau is a black belt in taqqiya.

You missed one:
> A FUCKING LEAF

TBF most of your prisoners _are_ KANGZ.

I like your lengthy description of Guantanamo while trying to downplay the fact that he was part of the Taliban. You know, just those guys tossing grenades nonchalantly, not much. Who are they again?

>Lets be realistic. Tredeau has NO RIGHT TO APOLIGIZE FOR US. NONE.

But he's not apologizing for what the USA did, he's apologizing for what the Canadian government didn't do - protect his rights.

Here's an interesting note:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/canada-to-apologize-pay-former-gitmo-prisoner-omar-khadr/2017/07/04/da5640dc-6072-11e7-80a2-8c226031ac3f_story.html

The lawyer for the widow of an American soldier killed in Afghanistan said Tuesday they have filed an application so that any money paid by the Canadian government to a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner convicted of killing him will go toward the widow and another U.S. soldier injured.

Every canadian literally has to give the guy .25$

>Canada gibs moni
>US takes moni
>Canada gibs more
>US takes it

Yes, Trudeau!

When will Canada face it'sday of judgment?

The (((lawyers))) will make out, I'm sure.

Progressive stack. Muslims are on top.

We should start killing Canadians as well as Muslims. And Germans too.

I hope your people die.

I am actually unironically infuriated by all of this.

Nothing stopping you dude. Go for it.

>We should start killing Canadians as well as Muslims. And Germans too.
How about you start with Mexicans before they overpopulate you. Why do Americans always act like they're going to annex Canada or save Europe. Your country is going to be Brazil tier in 40 years.

Just fuck off with your faggotry Canada no one wants to see it anymore.

>hurrr unwhite meme

Totally irrelevant to my post you dumb stupid fucking nigger. I actually hope that one day you realize all of the happiness in your life has only been temporary, and that any shred of content has been fleeting.

I actually fucking hope you kill yourself. Seriously, do it you fucking fag, and stream it you fucking nigger

Paco down the street here in Cali has a higher IQ/more reasoning skills than any stupid cunt holding office in Canada and Germany, and you're gonna babble about >Americans aren't white!

God fuck you're dumber than Trudeau

My bad, I actually didn't read your entire post. I stopped after the first sentence.

Regardless, your argument is stupid and I actually hope you live a sad life

jokes on you burgerclaps if you pay your enemies to kill you, you win.

I know you're trolling but damn I'm mad. And I know you are too. What a world. Armageddon needs to be burn all this down already.

A large chunk of normies on facebook are actually supportive of this fucking travesty, and are calling it justice.

I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE ANYMORE.

FUCKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HOW DO I NOT GO CRAZY? ANYONE? HELP ME

CHOKE ON BLACK DICK AND DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING CHINK

You can allow it to run its course or you can fight it however you can. Choose. Just so you know, If you choose to fight them be sure to become the voice that inspires others to choose, all the while hoping they see it your way and choose to oppose this madness, but be sure that You yourself are to do nothing that will draw attention to yourself in life. Obliterating the voice of reason is easy for the these people, the ones under the thrall of the wicked one.

give Khadr the money from your savings account you fucking faggot.

Hey Canada... what kind of resources do you have? Please, tell us.
Fight Syria for a pipeline, or take shit from Canada? Keep it up.

I want to move to Texas, I just need an employer who will take pity and hire a cucknadian.

Then leave, and never return. I too wanted to move to Canada and there was a time I thought the dog sex thing was Sup Forums being Sup Forums. I don't think I want to move there anymore. Give me the most conservative state in America. A place my kids could be raised on Christian values and hunting to feed themselves.

Amerimutts are looking for excuses break international rules & invade countries illegally with any excuse possible, not surprised. You subhumans are even worse than russkies.

SO WHAT YOU STUPID RETARDED FUCK.

Isn't the government basically omnipotent? Why don't they just fucking kill this faggot? Send a blackops team to stage a B&E where this faggot ends up with a bullet to the back of the head.

Is government/CSIS omnipotent, or are they just a bunch of retarded faggots ? Which one is it, stupid conspiraytard faggots ?

Sandmonkeys defending their country from your invasion?

> In the end giving him 10 million now was probably cheaper than paying lawyers

A 9mm cartridge costs 25 cents. Stupid fucking chink. They could just kill this fucking faggot if they want to...right?

What's stopping CSIS blackops teams from solving this "problem" ?

Go eat some shit.

Millions of your taxes for one uppity sandnig
>the canacucks defending this
He would gladly kill any of you non believers defending him you're nothing but useful idiots

WTF WE DIDNT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH GITMO LITERALLY WHY? I WOULD GO THROUGH WHATEVER 'TORTURE' OMAR KHADR WENT THROUGH FOR 10.5 MILLION HOLY SHIT

Who gives a flying fuck about what Khadir endured?

He was building IEDs. He was involved in a firefight with U.S. troops storming a terrorist compound. Those are the facts.

His age, his citizenship, his father, all irrelevant. All Khadir deserves is a bullet to the head.

Fuck "rights".

As if we have "rights" in this pozzed country of faggots where criticizing Islam is a criminal offense.

Well, lets see if you were to annex us, you'd get:

>lots of oil
>lots of lumber
>lots of natural gas
>lots of uranium
>lots of coal
>lots of nickel, copper, lead, zinc, potash, gold, silver, iron, gypsum, salt, asbestos
>lots of arable land for farming
>decent ports and fishing industry

>abloo bloo bloo a Canadian was tortured for not being loyal to the west and being a subhuman sandnigger
>BETTER DEFEND THE SANDNIGGER KILLING A WHITEY, BTW I'M REDPILLED GUISE
kill yourself

>Taliban
>defenders
lmao, they torture and murder their own people then try to claim being the good guys when they get blown the fuck out like the sandmonkeys they are

But why pay the guy? Isn't he a loser, since he killed his enemy?

>759▶
>
>>abloo bloo bloo a Canadian was tortured for not being loyal to the west and being a subhuman sandnigger
>>BETTER DEFEND THE SANDNIGGER KILLING A WHITEY, BTW I'M REDPILLED GUISE
>kill yourself

LMFAO
..I honestly wonder sometimes if these morons are just trolls...or sub 90 IQ retards

>leafposting this hard

breddy gud
8/10

red pill is pretty gay desu
anyone got links/resources on the black pill?

i actually agree with you, i fucked up the formatting