If these people hate America so much why don't they move elsewhere?

If these people hate America so much why don't they move elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4
billayers.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the gibs

Why should they?

MUH GIBS AND MUH REVOLUTION!

because then they'd actually be oppressed instead of pretending to be

Why should anyone care what these liberal pedophile roaches think?

It's the last form of virtue signalling.Hating yourself and the country you decide to live in.

Yes.

They'd never be able to post this shit in the country they want this one to become.

I agree. The only Independence Day is December 20.

Love the nation, Love the flag, Hate the anthem.

Lies.
Everybody loves the 4th since they were little babies.
Anyone that says otherwise is lying their fucking asses off.

They aren't worthy of living in the proud bastions of civilization created by the obviously superior black race.

This is the primary reason the "blaxit" thing will never work. As soon as niggers find out they won't be receiving thousands of dollars a month in handouts in Africa and that affirmative action is non-existent there they'll completely abandon the idea and never mention it again, and just keep on bitching about things here all the while receiving their foodstamps and welfare checks.

>niggers not looking for any excuse to throw a bbq
This honestly confirms how not black King really is,

>If these people hate America so much why don't they move elsewhere?
When you hate something, you want to destroy it. If they left America they would empower it, not destroy it.

lol niggers will never leave.

"Fuck American pride, fuck the media"
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4

Because that way they don't get to whine and have an "excuse" on their bad lifestyle choices
Nigs in Somalia can't blame their hardships on "muh white privilege!"
Nigs in Ethiopia can't blame their shitty lifestyle on "muh whitey!"

And gibs of course, whites in America literally pay blacks for existing through taxes, yet these nigs keep acting like this.

Rare

I've never seen a nation of people get so triggered when someone doesn't like their country.

This is unhealthy, burgers. I'm only telling you this because I care for you.

We have to live with these niggers and treat them as human beings while they all fucking despise us openly and are paid for it. I suspect black make up sales and "black" on black crime to sky rocket in the coming weeks.

What are you a fucking nigger? The anthem is fucking awesome.

>someone
Nice strawman, faggot. We're talking about people living IN said country, not randoms. There's a difference.

why they live in that country then ? they can leave you know , oh wait nobody wants a nigger

We have a large population and a very vocal minority. The problem is blown out of proportion. We were thinking of sending them to the desert.
Say, isn't Shitty Arabia a desert?

>I hate where I live

Sounds like a reason to move elsewhere. I'm sure there's somewhere they'll hate less.

Our anthem should be hail columbia.

i've paid over $7,000 this year to pay for these thugs to survive and hopefully not rob me. meanwhile they bitch and moan about slavery, still, even though they've never experienced it and i never benefited from it because my family, like many, were still in europe at the time.

food stamps and welfare are just ways of respectable citizens paying the losers of society not to harm them. only thing worse than a leech is a leech that whines.

Would be easier to send them to Arizona, surely.

See

Crazy things happen in Arizona. I'd rather ship them far out of the country and let the problem solve itself.

We should send them to the Swedish camps of eternal diversity

Because these fucks need to drag us all down or die trying

Like this shit
billayers.org

The problem is they can't destroy it.

The laws and constitution that govern serious things will never be changed.

Ironically, pretty much all Western countries will be the same, so they'll hate them equally.

People that hate where they are when they've got enough food, shelter and entertainment, will never be happy anywhere.

What do you think people in germany are like when it comes to nationalsm, even talking about the fact, that Germany is a nation...? After WWII the american occupation had one goal: To destroy every bit of german nationalism. Today we see it succeded. We don't even have our own constituion, even if the "Grundgesetz" (which means something like ground-law) has a paragraph which says that the germans, if reunited may choose their own constitution, is used as a constitution it's still laws which were made by the USA - not the Germans.

i gotta pay over 7 by the 20th, will get a payment plan started tomorrow, fuck the niggers and god bless america

As someone who did move (I'll move back when Trump drains the swamp and locks Hillary up, so, never.) the people who actually move tend to not be whiners, they just act, no bitching and moaning, just action.

How about we sell you all of our non-whites as worker slaves/footsoldiers? $100/head?

because they are a virus who seek to destroy their host form the inside

Because if they went back to Africa they know they would get set on fire with a tire necklace for theft.

>When you hate something, you want to destroy it.
Not necessarily. Hating something also means avoid it.

> If they left America they would empower it, not destroy it.
This implies they have this level of thinking involved. You give them too much credit.

It would also mean they (blacks) are acknowledging that their presence in the US is automatically detrimental. Blacks would never admit this.

yaaas qween slay

We should meme this is hard as is humanly possible.

#LeaveAmerica "America doesn't represent OUR values, so we are leaving to ____!"
#AmerExit
#NoMoreOppression
#NoJusticeNoPeople

They come over here then start bitching. Go to Minnesota n you'll see these nigs blaming whitey.

Never.Fucking.Ends.

>Chew big but don't talk big.
I wouldn't be so absolute if I were you.

>Hating something also means avoid it.
You're confusing hate with something simpler, maybe dislike or annoyance. I avoid stuff that I don't really like but if I hate something I do want to destroy it.
Regardless, I agree with the 'not necessarily'. In their case, they DO want to destroy what America is.

>You give them too much credit.
Not them, but I sure give their promoters/instigators.

its called blaxit and its already been done, like 4 days ago, just how fucking new are you anyway?

Because deep down, they know everything they believe is bullshit lie.

If a liberal truly believes all that shit they're conflicting with themselves which requires major mental gymnastics. All liberals are either insane or delusional.

Is that why your friends go out and kill each other on the 4th?

oh look its shaun kang.

you cant just move anywhere you want

>2017
>still paying for slaves when we can ship them in from pajeetland for free
You're a funny lad

It works for refugees.

We should use pictures of Wakanda.

>tfw I want to into Poland but the government won't let me

reee open borders fags tickling me

Because you're the disease, not them.

Shaun King is white tho

Find a nice Polish woman? I'm learning Polish now and just trying to secure an decent income but planning to move to Poland too. Good luck Aussiebro.

They would rather stay and continue playing the victim

Shaun King would be chased down and eaten in Africa for his albino magical powers. His children would be necklaced for being born of a white demon and wife raped to death. Besides how could he be employed as a BLM activist and writer when the apes who live in Africa are illiterate.l?

Where in Polska?

So many things funny about it, like how they define wealthiest by total wealth (then poos would be richer than the swiss), or how 'blacks' built Brazil when they are slum parasites to this day.

>Fuk dis cuntree!
>Mo monies fo dem progremz, and shit, yo!

Nobody loves a traitor. That's why.

In the south most likely since I want to leave near mountain scenery. Haven't made up my mind yet but I was thinking one of the smaller towns an hour or two from Krakow.

Tbh, "My Country Tis of Thee" is far superior and ought to be made the national anthem on the same day English is made the official language.

How much would it take to get this faggot to take a 23 and me genetic test?

live near*

Remember this when you hear leftists say "our country is already great!"

truth is they hate our country, and want it destroyed

It's not America they hate, it's patriotism.

Frankly I hate it to. It's just losers trying to make themselves feel important just because they happened to be born in the best country. Kinda like how white supremacists are often hideous backwoods goblins but regard themselves as the master race.

+9000

he's been offered thousands in cash and just ignores/blocks the person offering. that should tell you everything you need to know about talcum x

But where would they go? I want them to leave, but most countries don't just let people immigrate, even the shitty countries. They're stuck here

>ad hominem
not an argument.

No it isn't you fucking retard.

>another ad hominem
Not an argument.

I feel the same way. America is a diseased, multicultural hellhole built on inane Enlightenment bullshit. This is not a country worth defending or loving.

no national anthem is awesome. they are all terrible.
They will all go soon enough with multi/uni culturalism.

Real talk I ride the train to and from work and at least once a month there's some chimpout downtown or demonstration somewhere, replete with nigs yelling in the train, antagonizing white people just trying to get home, shouting racist slurs, claiming we should all "just die", and blaming white people for all their problems.

Most of the niggers in Minnesota came here well after slavery ended, since slavery wasn't a part of the culture in this part of the country, ever. Why they blame the descendants of Scandinavians and Germans for all their problems is beyond me, but it's pretty hilarious watching the Somalis pick on the cucks and fags riding the train, because first of all the Somalis all came here less than 50 years ago, so their entire existence is due to the benevolent government in the area, they obviously never experienced slavery-era America, and most don't realize their anger is completely misguided since the vast majority of the natives to this area never even owned slaves.

Because their political movements are built upon incessant whining about abstract problems while offering no realistic solutions. Do you expect them to actually follow through with anything they say? Do you think they'd actually want to live anywhere else? These are just spoiled brats threatening to run away from home.

Nice. Cracow is beautiful. I can't make heads or tails of that language though. I tried duolingo, but it's still beyond me

>Duolingo
user...

The modern United States, and arguably a fair amount of our nation's history goes against the concept of "love it or leave it"

Criticism, dissent (public and/or press) are some of things that has facilitated progress throughout the history of the United States.

In contrast, look at the former Soviet Union.

I love the United States, because people can bicker about the most mundane things freely, instead of having worldviews disseminated from top to bottom.

What? What did I do?

Is that fucking Talcum X

Nigs dont think ahead they would go to a country then stay there forever.

Whichever one of you started Blaxit, keep up the good work!