Why does Sup Forums think we should all become freaks with rare alleles because of muh diversty?

Why does Sup Forums think we should all become freaks with rare alleles because of muh diversty?
>Inb4 macros

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see anything wrong with this picture, they seem happy.

Must be real love if they both married each other despite racial differences.

>why does Sup Forums think
>implying Sup Forums is one person
nobody thinks but shills and reddit/tumblr refugees

I don't want my kids to have sickle cell anemia and cotton ball hairdoos. I really wish they'd stop putting endocrine altering chemicals in our food though, this is my 13yo child. Weird.

that guys looks Jewish.

user you cannot be this stupid
JUST

>that photo

That's clearly not a white guy, he's probably Irish

pretty sure if your hwite your kids can't have sicklecell as it's recessive.

>tfw mulattoes are your kryptonite

Jew+Nigger = jewlatos

She's my type, I'm half black and mexican though.

I plan and marrying a white girl or a half white half mexican girl at least.

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

>I like the look of this pretty white girl
>my goal is to obliterate her genes with my own
How noble.

Regardless of the terrible idea to procreate with a nigger, this will absolutely yield the highest quality blacks. A white father who sticks around, raising mulatto girls with a black wife who's obviously red-pilled to nigger behavior - best interracial mix possible.

There's a reason Shaytonda chose a white man. She's from the talented 10th. She's probably well educated, and learned long ago that avoiding niggers is the key to success for a black woman.

Obviously don't do this. But since it's inevitable that someone will do it, at least we know it'll yield tolerable black kids.

How do I cure jungle fever?
>inb4 AIDS

>shareblue_family.jpg
I'd say this was shitty bait but no one's mentioned it yet and there's a lot of parroting in the early replies.

Why are you so useless at your already useless job? Maybe you should kill yourself.

Yep, WMBF has the lowest divorce rate of any options, including WMWF.

Ebola

I don't like the things and culture of black people, so there's that...

I don't speak spanish, so I wouldn't be able to communicate well with the families of Mexicans very well... I'm from America, I like the "white" culture more than any other one, and I relate to white people more.

I can't help it. I'd really prefer a mexican/latina of born from, at least, second generation parents, but that's not easy to find.