Looks like your pussy leader is running scared to the UN, whites

Looks like your pussy leader is running scared to the UN, whites

I thought you guys said you were going to put all the other races in check or something hilarious like that. What's going on?

They talked all that shit and now realize that they're expected to back it up. Whites have no business continuing to lead this country if they're going to cower

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH(checked)AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA TRUMP SAID HE WOULDN'T ALLOW NK TO GET WORKING ICBM'S AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>In all seriousness im unsure as to whether Sup Forums actually knows that anyone allowed to become POTUS by (((them))) is in on all deep state plans and this coming WW3 is 100% manufactured. Trump knows what he's doing - and it's all going to plan.

what a weak leader

someone call obama and put him in charge again

Good point. White trash makes us less safe every day and are becoming a liability given their big mouths and cowardly natures

Indeed I didn't see the American homeland under threat of nuclear attack under Obama, but somehow Trump is so homosexually incompetent that it's now a reality his first six months in office

I dunno why Trump thought tough talk would work on North Korea. Now he's either gonna look like a pussy for not doing anything or he's gonna start another war just to save face.

what is trump doing? he already laid down the law and now he's pussying out. just do it, it's not our fault the retarded south koreans put seoul right by the border.

FORCING THE UN TO BOMB EM AND MAKING MEXICO PAY
TRUMP FOR ETERNAL PRESIDENT

You have to let people know before you nuke a country these days

it's more than just saving face, to be honest. they should have stopped it way back but obama the pussy didn't do anything. you could say the same for bush all the way back through clinton too.

We should have just nuked china really

Slide thread

top kek whites rule the fucking planet already get over yourself

>What's going on?
There's a slight chance you might be reduced to radioactive ash sometime in the next few years
So make fun of the only man that can ensure that doesn't happen while you still can

>your

Nice flag. He IS your President Mr. Crymoore.

Fucking hell you niggers are so retarded. He's setting up the grounds for war. Does your dumb monkey ass really think America couldn't take out North Korea in a week? Seriously just go back to eating dirt you disgusting sub human and leave the world problems to people with IQ's over 80

sliding the other 100 NK threads on Sup Forums rn?
kek.

My sides

>setting up the grounds for war
Bush launched a war in spite of the UN

Trump endlessly trash talked the UN,

Now he's running scared in spite or historical precedent and his past behavior. Complete coward with no business leading this country

maybe the UN will say "sure go ahead a btfo those norks" and then we could legally do it... make it some sort of ultimatum or something. We'll let SK handle the boots on the ground, we can provide support.

If you let the norks get away with having nuke-tipped icbms, then they'll eventually have robot armies controlled by powerful ai and there won't be anything we can do about it.

>China is on the security council
>Russia probably laughing its ass off at the mess Trump made, will veto as well

perhaps they would look to sink us in manchuria and give us the green light? you never know with these things... how in control of nk is china even? they clearly could exert more leverage, but choose not to

gee if your going to blow up NK it might be a good idea to let everyone know and try and get them on board with what you want to do.

Obama the wussy created problems by being weak and effeminate .....now the liberals expect daddy Trump to fix all the problems immediately

The only reason NK exists is to serve as a bargaining chip and buffer against the US

Whites are fucking limo wristed cowards.

Nobody told Pussy Trump to go out and agitate NK for no reason on his first day in office. This mess is entirely his doing

>The only reason NK exists is to serve as a bargaining chip and buffer against the US

........and now you understand the relationship between Israel, palestinians and the muslim world

what "agitate?"

the NK have been pulling this shit for a long time
There have been NK missiles fired all while Obama was hokey pokying and defending black thugs

Obama never did anything to stop it and now it has escalated and Trump will have to deal with Obama's failures as a leader

The UN is an anti swamp anti globalist organisation. Great people. I work with them every day. I mean. Just beautiful this UN, it's incredible. People ask me all the time. Donald. Why aren't you going to the UN more? Without the UN, America would cease to function

Um....have you even been paying attention to world politics in the past ten years or have you been to busy fucking your sister in the basement, cleatus?

>I have no argument so I'll throw insults out like a petulent child.

> mfw the un will approve the U.S. invading those smelly norks

I dont argue with this

>The technology was developed only after Obama left office

lmao you already got btfoed, dumbfuck

Daily reminder that liberals are this dumb.

More like Trump has to play nice with the UN crybabies.

And I say that as someone who hates Trump more than thr UN.

>shariablue cucks trying to get white people mad by essentially saying they're "chicken" for not reacting immediately

nuke them from orbit.

>muh CTR

whites don't have extended cab cars with luxury features for wrists. That's not possible. Although they're more likely to use a limo due to their increased intelligence and social standing. :)