This is what makes America great. Happy 4th of July

This is what makes America great. Happy 4th of July.

It's a cute picture but I still want a racially pure nation.

>wife isn't allowed to look at anyone because that is haram and would result in death by honour killing

public transport?

kek
a good leaf

Fake picture setup by cnn

Is that his child sex slave? Is that why he's in a dress?

Haha the shitskin kid looks like the boy from jumanji when he cheats and gets turned into a monkey. What a little faggot.

Never worked & never will.

Keep dreeming of you commie utopia, it will die this fall along with the niggas

At least has has the Constitution...

Sadly, the girl has probably already been orally raped by multiple relatives. No one cares. Sup Forums doesn't really. Liberals sure as shit don't. And little muslim girls continue to be raped all the time.

so beautiful

Imagine being this much of a cuck on Sup Forums of all places.

>when your husband fucks your son more and spends more on dresses for him than you

Umm sweetie.

Happy "Independence" Day, Burger Land! (While paying for other people to do no work all day, paying a "fee" (tax) for no insurance, paying taxes (without representation) on houses/cars/property you do not own, etc.)

>Never worked

Maybe you're forgetting the vast majority of America's modern history? Or much of Europe since WW2? You can use anecdotes of some poor refugees committing crime all the time but the fact is that diversity has coincided with lower crime and lots of great progress in Western countries. Once the vast socioeconomic differences between races is minimized, things will only continue to get better.

The most trusted name in network news

>This is what makes America great.
ftfy

>the jews and muslims finally live in peace
>4th of July
what did they mean by this?

No, that's what makes America terrible. Sending them back will make America great again

Imagine being so triggered over a photo of smiling people

lol

underrated post

What is inherently virtuous about different races interacting? Who fucking cares?

>What makes America great?

>Not the Constitution!
>Not our technological achievements!
>Not American culture!
>Having just the right demographic mix based on race and religion, because that's the only thing that matters in a person!
>We could literally be a third world shithole but still the greatest nation on earth because we have just the right quota of ethnics!

Why are poos so ugly? You can't even tell if it's a poo boy or poo girl.

After the photo-op, the woman started breastfeeding the baby in public and the Muslim whipped her.

mismatching patterned shoes with plain dresses?

Except that baby is crying, because sand niggers are too close.

Always the jew

>This is what makes America great

I agree, white women and white children make America great. It's a damn shame those trespassing dune coons are taking up half the picture though.

Literally this

no. this is

>when your husband beats you for showing ankle out in public but allows his newer wife to go out without a hijab

Pure conjecture; not an argument

At any time in human history, when diversity of an area increases, wars break out. Just watch what happens when the money runs out.

>when your husband spends more money on a dress for his catamite than he did for your dowry

Are you sure that's not a single mother? Be careful now.

And the person reflecting on the window is black

White boi gonna get rekt coz they cant fite

>We could literally be a third world shithole but still the greatest nation on earth because we have just the right quota of whites!

>when Abdul just blew all of your savings on a newer and younger wife, and now he's eyeballing to get another, even younger, one

Absolute bullshit and you know it. How can you disgusting cunts lie so much? Look at what's happened to Sweden or London, compare it to Japan or Iceland. Look at the nigger on white crime rates, how can anyone with a functioning brain say that diversity is a strength? The rate of rape has gone up by 1430% in Sweden since they started petting in "refugees" in 2003.

>once the vast socioeconomic differences blah blah blah

How do you ever expect niggers to compete with East Asians? How is it even possible to make niggers the equals of East Asians? How can anyone be so ducking delusional?

Kill yourself

WTF?!?? I LOVE IMMIGRANTS NOW!

>probably a single mom.

>rides the subway

yeah she's a piece of shit.

awww

>I don't believe diversity is our strength

>blew all of your savings on a newer and younger wife

no, he blew them on explosives and IED's, the wife was just like 4 sheep and half a cow.
basically free.

>diversity has coincided with lower crime

Wrong!

Name One example in history were vastly
different cultures being forced to live together
have worked out well for both cultures.

>fake and backwards!
REEEE

Why bring trash from Plebbit here? Also, look at the old man's wife. She's fat, covered up, has ugly face and shit skin. The old man isn't interested in the cute baby, he's interested in being alone with the blonde woman so that he can thrust his shit-stained cock into her.

This.

>racially pure
>America

er...

The only reason their cute is because of her white phenotypes. If she made babies with a white man. Theres no doubt it would be more pretty and pure.
She pretty much took a shit on her gene pool.

> 5'9" nigger
please anyone 6' would shit on him with no training

Just out of curiosity. Tell me an Obama quote without googling it?

Where did I say it was? Can you read?

Fucking DiNiro and his troop of octaroons, lol.

Gathered the King himself John Maynard Keynes, Friedrich Hayek and Vladimir Lenin and saying to them:
— I own three Islands with the wild Papuans. They still gather berries, use leaves for pussy cover, hunting with spears. You look very clever, sending you one for each island, so I organized the most modern and prosperous economy.

It takes a year.
The king sent a messenger to learn what's going on in the Islands. He comes back and says:
— Hayek on his island and said that everything now on the hunt have to compete, gave them all the spears and began to wait for the growth of the economy.
— What growth?
Actually the Papuans on the first day of each other killed, was one of the strongest Papuan, who killed and ate Hayek.
— Sadly replied the King. — What about Keynes?
Keynes all very differently organized. All the spears gave the leader and his entourage. The leader allowed the rest of the Papuans to use spears on the condition that they gave him a piece of prey. And to the chief and his retainers have not experienced crises, the fee for use of spears is increasing all the time, he says rising costs for maintenance copies.
And what was the result?
All Papuans have died of starvation, and the leader and his entourage of obesity.
— Ah, — waved the King. — Well, if these failed, Lenin, everything is ruined. Okay, free.
— Your Majesty, in fact, the Papuans from the third island on the tanks have surrounded the Palace and the name of the revolution demand that you give up.
— I? To give up? — surprised the King. — I will never surrender to this mob!
And the messenger took from his pocket a revolver and says:
— Where you gonna go, bitch!

It gives the impression, but can be taken numerous ways. Just making sure you realized regardless.

*explodes_internally*

white bitch

You know what, happy Independence Day. We may fundamentally disagree, but I feel that if ever there were a time that we could come together, this would be it. Not as liberals, not as conservatives, not as progressives, not as nazis, but as Americans. So today, I wish you all the best.

No it's not, you don't know why those babies are looking at each other, they could be entirely racist, only judging each other by the superficiality of their skin color like a bunch of narrow minded hateful individuals

Fucking De niggro

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

DAMNIT.

There's no way you're serious

you just an analphabetic autist

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

She looks so disappointed like Miley Cyrus' father.

And her "beautiful" kids grew up to be men when they transitioned.

>4th of July

Day
Month
Year

Britain wins again

America was founded by and for white people.

"If If If If If If If"

"Okie doke"

America was founded by people trying to escape other peoples bullshit.

Look Jameila, those are infidels and one day you will have to kill them.

>delete this again mods

Yup, whites making white children Muslims with their own kind

someone should shoot her and put her kid in a concentrationcamp if its female.

I wanna snuggle dat babe-o so bad.

14 year old plebbit posters eternally btfo

WHY THIRD WORLDERS ALWAYS DRESS LIKE HOMELESS?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nope, that looks a typical degenerate whore. Kill yourself, cuck enabler.

You are free to say that.
And I am free to call you a racist faggot who does not represent the ideals of America.
God bless America.

fixed

>ideals
Where?