WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017

>US President calls emergency meeting to formulate 'measured response' to North Korea's record-breaking missile test amid fears one could hit Alaska

>MEASURED RESPONSE - sanctions are compeltely off the table - remember Trump vowed NK would not possess working ICBM's under his presidency. US Secretary of State HAS now confirmed NK latest successful test used an ICBM posing a threat as far as Alaska.
SAUCE: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665438/Trump-calls-emergency-meeting-North-Korea-missile.html

SK AND USA ARE CONDUCTING MISSILE TESTS IN NK WATERS AS WE SPEAK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wvx3dkYoX34&t=2852s
vocaroo.com/i/s1URkhq258kN
vocaroo.com/i/s15eIiWgHOWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would north korea want to nuke pine trees and black bears?

Before the end of this year they will be able to reach DC, dont worry.

I hope they miss and hit mexico city

today the leaf was not a faggot

just drop a nuke in pyongyang there problem solved

China and Russia discussed shutting down NK nuclear program if USA gets rid of THAADs and quits missile drills with SK.

>Might hit Alaska

So the Norks have to be destroyed because they might nuke some snow and ice?

bump

World war 4 or 5 faggot.

(checked)
It means they are rapidly advancing, at this rate they will be able to reach mainland USA in a few months - and that can not be allowed in any shape or form.

>measured response
aka he's a pussy that ain't gonna do shit

>Allow now proven successful ICBM's to threaten USA
>Do nothing
Pick one

This, I don't mind living in the day that America glasses another few asian cities under the glorious radiation of our patriotism. Fuck communism.

Let's just blow them off the face of the Earth and go back about our daily business

One MIRV. Thats all it takes Trump. Just glass them.

It's somehow just like Trump, and Trump-era America, to cook this bullshit up on Fourth of July.

the star wars program would be useful atm

I hope it's war, if for no other reason than to see China squirm.

Call whatever might happen on sept 23 a faggot

I hope they miss and hit your house

Trump didnt trigger this, Norks did their FIRST ICBM test on the 4th as a "gift to USA".
Norks had the Taepdong - 2 many years ago but it wasn't an ICBM - it was a rocket satellite launcher.

Let's fucking nuke em already.

>missile tests
>tests
Isnt that the same as how big events happen to happen during "drills"? Hopefully we are bombing NK as we speak

id be totally fine with glassing nk rn. it would teach the world a lesson.

WWII would have been incredible and thrilling to live through - no way are we gonna luck out like that. Whatever happens, it's guaranteed to be depressing and boring and twisted as shit, but it won't be enlivening the way WWII was. Or at least the way WWII movies were.

It would just paint America in an even worse light because 'Trump dared to start WW3 what a cunt! America is too war-happy!'

In other words Russia, China, and Iran support North Korea's nuclear program to increase their negotiating position with the USA over missile defense.

Lesson for you Putinlickers of why Russia is not our friend.

We've been kinda pussies since the Iraq War went sour. Time to remind the world once again that we're willing to abstract away from any value the lives of others might hold.

or risk becoming one of the weakest nations on earth? USA can't even beat starving, poor norks

>1488

Fuck China and Russia, I hope Trumps just increases the military build up and sanctions the fuck out of China.

Yep

>So the Norks have to be destroyed because they might nuke some snow and ice?

More like 10 billion barrels of crude oil reserves and some sex offenders.

True. And Trump is taking full advantage of this very special "gift".

Fuck
I'm in the range of that shitpost missile

Are we gonna invade or what?

>le 56% white wants to annihilate another anti jewish country

good goy

WWII wasn't thrilling you fucking knife edge, you're a fucking moron to think it was "exciting" to live through

Holy shit the end really is near.

GRAB ENFIELD

RUN INNABUSH

Alaska represent. The MSM would love to see us nuked because we're the most based place on the planet. Hawaii is what's actually threatened by this missile

>Being this of an idiot
We are allied to North Korea... ups! was supposed to be a secret...

P.S. not that I have any qualms with Hawaii getting hit

I'm gonna have to steal one mate.
Lets fuck some gooks

thread theme.

its been an honor Males age 18-25

youtube.com/watch?v=Wvx3dkYoX34&t=2852s

Hawaii 1,000 miles further away than Alaska, bro.

figgernaggot

Agreed, it would be better if he launched it at canada

Operation: Ancorage confirmed
>power Armor deployed
>Gauss Rifle Confirmed

He will make a big example to the world

Nothing is gonna happen
Norks saber rattle, the US saber rattles back but the balance of power remains since both the US and China like the current situation

Chinese get a buffer zone and a testing facility, US has an excuse to keep propping up the MIC and maintain their occupation of Korea and Japan

You realize they can only do nothing for so long?

Two SKYKING messages went through:

2137 EST: vocaroo.com/i/s1URkhq258kN

2210 EST: vocaroo.com/i/s15eIiWgHOWw

Both, oddly, used the same codewords.

Hi leddit. Put your flag back on

what people don't realize is, America and N.K are still at war, so trump can invade without congressional approval...

ww1 however...

Grow the fuck up. War is hell.

>kill communists
>so jews bidding

Pick one u fucking retard

Why
North Korea is beneficial for the US, and Nork missile targets will be bases in South Korea and Japan and Guam, not the continental US

Ww1 is underrated

> dailymail.co.uk/
Fake news

Isn't this the same guy who shot off a salvo of tomahawk missiles at the wrong target because of an obvious al Qaeda inspired false flag? The same team hyping non existent chemical weapons in Syria now hyperventilating over Rodman's buddy?

Pathetic. A new low.

So the D.C. Clown show wants to go to the UN over North Korea while expecting the.UN to ingnore the completely illegal war/landgrab in Syria?

What the fuck is this flag???

Nevermind, just found out they added a new feature.

Trump and US mil BTFO NK; Seoul is kill, many die from NBC weapons. Trump gets 25th amendmented.

Pearl Harbor 2.0 will happen.

It's just so annoying how there always happens to be a drill happening at the same time, with the same parameters, as some hostile action is taking place...

>It's just so annoying how there always happens to be a drill happening at the same time, with the same parameters, as some hostile action is taking place...
The "drill" was scheduled in response if I am reading all this correct.

best post kek/10

Best course of action for trump to take to avoid both the kike's tricks, and having his citizens die if Kimmy actually does do it would be focus entirely on defense. A lot of back and forth on whether or not we actually can stop an ICBM, but we need to focus on getting that working if we can't, or improving it if we can. Trump delivering the first strike is the worst thing he can do. It's exactly what the kikes want. Kim isn't stupid, he knows he can't take on the US, so there has to be a reason he is poking and prodding so much. If kim shoots an ICBM at the US, and we intercept it, we can go to war all the live long fucking day, but we can't throw the first punch.

>trusting russia or china

lol

k.

checked and keked