Memes aside, how well would you do one on one vs the Swole Left

Memes aside, how well would you do one on one vs the Swole Left

> please give evidence to back up your claim

>> Hardmode - no guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDpENE6yPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=CWRTqMGvdpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just because someone's swole doesn't mean he can also fight.

Swole left is a meme. They literally don't exist.

Yeah no kidding. They're dominated by numale pajamaboys that don't like guns or anything to do with fighting. Lots of commies seem to be faggots.

More like pajamaboy left.

Because communism appeals the most to those of weak mind, body, and character.

you can be jacked like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, but a small and skinny dude like Bruce Lee can still beat you to a pulp.

Speed, not strength. However, you still need some strength to do something.

Shit m8, I have no idea.

>small and skinny dude like Bruce Lee.
lel

I don't know, by the looks of it I would just sneeze and win the fight

Can't poast a pic of my machete since I'm not at home right now, but rest assured, I have one.

big fat milk chuggeing guy

>> Hardmode - no guns
I'd use a gun. Try and stop me

>Spent entire childhood in athletic programs
>Got into Wrestling in highschool
>Got into MMA after
>Work out religiously
>Grew up in rough neighborhood doing dumb shit and have been in serious fights that have involved multiple people and weapons
>Raised by hardcore Eastern European former Gommie parents who have been unironically prepping for the last 30 years
>6'3, 210 lbs
>Getting ready to try and go into military

I think I'd do fine.

I can't imagine the hell this person must live through every day.

the way you make your bed the way you get to sleep

It put itself in that situation, so it has to live with it

gun

me on the left

I'm 260lbs of bloated watery roid pig and bench 455 for reps. I don't think a skinnyfat nu male Swole Left cuck who brags about squatting 225 is going to fuck with me in the first place.

Not sure what you want in terms of evidence. Videos of me fighting in MMA matches?

It's the Internet and everyone lies, including me, but, pretend I wasn't lying and that I was a former Recon Marine, trained MMA off and on for 15 years, competed at the amateur level and due to the shitty, shitty schools I went to, got in maybe 50 or so street fights before I graduated.

Blond hair and blue eyes in an 85% nog school makes education interesting...

So. Anyway. Your question.

The vast, VAST majority of people I've met in the Marines, at gyms and in MMA are right wing. Perhaps most are moderately right wing, but I met very, very few leftists. Without any exaggeration, 3% or less. And that's being generous.

So the odds of meeting an in-shape lefty who has actual fighting ability are pretty low. And a lot of the ones who are in shape do not train for strength, they train for aesthetics. Which is fine. They just don't help as much in a fight. That thick center midsection core that doesn't allow that shapely V makes all the difference in wrestling/MMA.

Look at how they build their bodies. It's all about biceps and abs. Definition. Strength is a distant second, maybe even third after flexibility (gotta look good in hot yoga) for these people.

So to answer your question, yes, I would do well.

If I wasn't lying.

But I am.

Because this is the Internet and everyone lies.

>squats without additional weight

>inside the smith machine

>can't even get down properly

Where are these "swole" lefties ? Never seen one.

The "swole left" is the nigger and Hispanic gangs who would back up the radical left if the situation ever came down to armed conflict.

Thing is, those niggas wouldn't actually work with them, just leech off them for gibs. In reality, any kind of conflict would be open season on white people.

Came here to say this.

Thanks for not lying bro

I would probably last about 2 seconds, I can already imagine, me getting punch in the face while he is on top of me not even really triying

lose some weight first fat ass, theres no fucking way you're ripped at that weight.

I done brazilian jiu-jitsu, boxing, judo, and muay thai from like 1997-2010.

Also, every lefty I know is an emasculated faggot. So they're below the average normalfag.

im 400 lb roid hog who eats anadrol for breakfast lunch and dinner i bench seven plates on the smith machine and. my systolic blood pressure never drops below 200 which indicates im a real man.

This.
Op' s pic is all glamour muscles.

>210 at 6'3
Are you retarded?

Also I'm not ripped, But if it matters, which it doesn't I can deadlift 500lbs. I don't need to be ripped asshat. But you can see my abs, my v-taper, my pecs, my traps etc. etc. etc.

I'm Eastern Euro bro. Just think of me as a strongman.

Lefties are too busy sucking cock and studying afrocentrism to work out.

i live in america you fucking commie its called gun ownership i dont have to worry bout swole fags like him god bless america and happy 4th

>numale faggots who go for aesthetics muscles instead of strength muscles
I'd fucking destroy every single one of them in a fair fight.

>implying any leftist is more swole than me

Dude's a manlet with low body fat. Also OP is a faggot.

This fuccboi is actually dyel

Pretty well since the swole left doesn't exist

>Hardmode - no guns
Do you even understand America?

Soon enough, Destiny will be destroying us physically in addition to intellectually.

I'm having a mini panic attack.

What can we possibly do to stop him?

>twitch tv videos 154229523

This is pasta worthy.

I would eat his face and have sex with his corpse
>Sacrifice leftie to Wotan
>Bleach his bones and nail them to trees

>>Got into Wrestling in highschool
>>Got into MMA after
>>Work out religiously

unless you're attempting to do special forces thats over kill, normal military jobs have fairly weak reqs, I 5'9 145 lbs and never struggled, people in bmt though who were clearly more jacked than me complained I could do more pullups only because I weigh less

Cause I'm swole a fuck.

A beard AND a man bun its almost like they want their face to be slammed into the concrete. Remember kids in a kill or kill be situation never give your opponent any openings.

Depends, does he practice wrestling, jiu jitsu, boxing, etc..? I would hug his legs and curl into a ball and fake cry until he went away. I would survive victorious surely.

I've never been in a fight but I'm strong, have a 6'5" wingspan, and am very fast for my size. I have no doubt that I could lay out ~98% of the population with one punch. Give me a few beers and set me loose on those animals. My Irish genes will do the rest.

Grew up fighting niggers and wetbacks. Pussy college boy who just started lifting = no problem.

>Nipple piercing
You honestly thing that faggot practices anything? Piercings are like 30% extra damage taken debuff. You have to be really retarded or the new Bruce Lee to fight with them.

That's a biological woman

Does such a thing exist?

I think I'd do just fine

I'm trying to commission and I don't want to get stuck with a shitty MOS. I scored a 93 on the Asvab.

I mostly do body weight. Only thing that I struggle with is run time. Bad knees.
Army buddy of mine tested me couple weeks back and I scored a 250.

I can crank about 12-15 pullups.
Honestly though they are giving me so much shit right now I might just do National Guard or Reserve since they clearly don't need me right now for active duty.

Remember the Battle for Berkeley 2? Remember how the swole left beat back the alt.. oh wait

go air force and stay the hell out of any security forces type jobs

with a commission its ggez even with maint careers

national guard / reserve are also good choices though

So a race war? Oh man, don't get my hopes up like this.

I've got to be serious now

I got into MMA a few months ago. I'm fucking addicted. My arms hurt like shit just holding them up to type.

I am strong. Not "lol the Rock" strong. Tyler Durden in Fight Club strong. When I hit my 80kg boxing bag, it moves.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDpENE6yPV4

Here's the thing:

I'm not afraid.

In fact, I don't give a shit.

The last time someone put their hands on my shoulders, I threw them in a choke hold, threatened to break their neck, and told them to fuck off.

Wanna know the next funny thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=CWRTqMGvdpc

I have friends.

I talk to the guys who train MMA.

I talk to the guys that I spar with.

They are nazis.

They look like normal people. But, I talk to them, I drop some light red pills, like talking about how women are gold-diggers, divorce for no reason, are destroying civilization.

I talk about the drug abuse epidemic, about deindustrialization.

They tell me,

"I know, Man. It's all the Jews."

I say- what, wait? (I'm thinking- fucking BASED.)

And one guys tell me, "Yes, it's the Jews who made things this way. We need a new Hitler."

And the other guys nod, they agree.

This is just your average MMA gym. It's the last place, outside of police, military, security and prison, where you can still find real men.

And they're young.

And they know.

The Goyim know.

93 on the ASVAB? Are you retarded?

>Swole Left
??
what

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

those look like 25s.. bars 45.. he's just getting started. so no bullshit. you work ur way up.

what did you mean by this? are you saying he is weak? because he is trying?

Oh , sweetie.

lol what? How?

Every fit manbun I've ever encountered were respectful to me, they're not fighters, even the cross fit/MMA training types,

Street fights aren't fair , if you want a "fair fight" you are beyond stulid.

Fairly well. Served in a tier 2 unit in the military, now in law enforcement. All I do now is wrestle around with cracked out nogs.

I am actually trained and not delusional enough to believe cargo culting masculinity in a climate controlled gym is going to magically bestow me with fighting abilities.

No, he's weak because he's a low t faggot. Good for him for trying to not look like it.

Gave me the chills.

>the goyim know
is this new pasta?

Amen brother

Don't we love data mining threads, folks?

Yeah, Air Force is the way to go. You get a cushy ass job and when anyone asks about it when you get out you can just stare off into the distance and say something vague like. "My God, the things we did to those people....." and 99% of people will drop the subject.

i watched a dude run in a circle around a redneck outside of a bar in new mexico until the redneck gassed out and took a knee.

the dude running in circles swooped in and it was fuckin' brutal, man.

the right are generally unfit and suffer from alcoholism while the left is banging out crossfit and vegan diets.

you make the call.

Cap me in the buzzfeed article!

i can't find any justice in you faggots that keep using the non real system

QUIT USING THE FAKE FLAGS YOUR FUCKING NON 9/11 PEOPLE.

the fuck. i hope you all fucking die of aids.

asvab is a meme that never that never gets mentioned past BMT, its basically a retard check. I think being under or in the 80s is a red flag for retardation

my jobs not cushy and I never left the states, but I only worked 3-4 days a week

Literally about as fit and good looking. Feels good

>Crossfit
?

Niggers would be baltimore pillagers and after a while turn on their liberal white enablers, would be a glorious but gruesome sight

No u.

Id wanna give him a handjob and bit his neck, but im not gay... Im fluid

Believable story. New copy and pasta?

That's fine. I know a guy that cleaned shitters and pretends as if he had to kill children so people won't shit on him.

YOUR USING THE FAKE FLAG SYSTEM YOU FUCKING RETARD.

And some of them win Super Bowls when they're not getting winded and fighting hipsters drunk
You make the call

gay fluid

I agree, but at 93 I qualify for every possible MOS. So I clearly passed dude. I was in the waiting room with all the other candidates and they were all talking about this being their 2md or 4rd attempt and not one of them had scored over 40.

the common saying is, "sucks to suck"

No u r that

GT score is more important than your ASVAB score.

Endurance is valued more than raw strength. Officers in general, at least in my Brigade, were very good runners. It's the highest profile out of all the exercises and one you do as a group often. 270 apft is basically the cutoff for dirtbag status, unless a valid excuse. APFT is pretty easy really compared to Marines. 18-min 3-mile and 20-pullups TO STANDARD (absolutely no body movement) is a challenge.

I did some 'high-speed' schools like Sapper and Air-Assault, which are babby-tier compared to BUDS, but still challenging. You just need to be in good shape and be able to think while really tired. Again endurance.

Like the other guy said excessive strength wont matter unless you're looking for elite shit, but good luck getting into those programs without knowing someone.

if he weights under 80kg and doesn't have any martial training it should be p easy

Looks like a 40 year old woman that's sharpied on facial hair and had a double mastectomy

Hardmode: Under Communism and starving.

There, fixed it.

Im more straight. OPs pic is literally the only man id ever touch

First, rip out the nipple rings. Rip out the earrings. Then grab beard and man bun by the fistful and bash his face against knees until his teeth are shredded bone.

>I think being under or in the 80s is a red flag for retardation
pretty much

What's interesting though is our recruiters still see this as a hurdle lol. About 25% of potential recruits fail the ASVAB.

There are thousands of men that look exactly like this man. There are then thousands of possible balls for you to fondle.

Ah, I'm just being a little mean because it's a piss easy test. Scored a 99 way back in 1990 (yeah I'm and old pervert) but of course it doesn't mean shit except having a wider choice of MOS. Said fuck it and went to college instead. If you were down in category 2 or lower, then yes you would be retarded. Good luck in being a grunt.

nailed it

I'm 200 at 6'4 and still in lanklet mode