Redditor Behind Trump vs CNN Wrestling Meme Apologizes: ‘I Am in No Way This Kind of Person’

>Redditor Behind Trump vs CNN Wrestling Meme Apologizes: ‘I Am in No Way This Kind of Person’

>APOLOGY COMES AFTER JOURNALIST WHO IDENTIFIED MEME’S CREATOR SAYS HE WAS SUBJECTED TO ANTISEMITIC ATTACKS

>The redditor who took credit for creating the infamous meme featuring Donald Trump beating up CNN in a wrestling match is sorry for the reactions the video sparked, and has taken to Reddit today in order to apologize.

“I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semetic [sic]. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life.”

>The user, who calls himself “HanAssholeSolo” on the site, has also announced he leaving Reddit. “This is my last post from this account and I wanted to do it on a positive note,” the user said. “[H]opefully it will heal the controversy that this all caused. Peace.”

thewrap.com/redditor-trump-vs-cnn-meme-apologizes/

Why do (((they))) always have to make everything about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499201955684.webm
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/never-apologize-to-sjws.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/05/never-retreat-never-apologize.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a massive faggot.

He was likely threatened by them.

Never capitulate to a liberal, because it is never enough for them. Of course it's a redditor who bows down. I wonder if they threatened him with violence or something.

Why do I have a feeling this faggot was a plant?

It was an apology or 2 bullets in the back of the head

lel what a faggot , not hiding behind 7 proxies when make posts against (((((((them)))))))))

some random faggot here made that im sure. redditors are such cucks theyd seek national embarrassment for a thing they never did

Is that you spez?

Sounds like what the average poster here would do if they were ever confronted publicly about their beliefs. At least that's in public.

This guy still has a wall of anonymity and acts like a fucking cuck even though he's already planning to ditch the account.

TLDR: DRUMPFY WILL BE REMOVED

WE DID IT TWITTER!

On the one hand, I don't have the slightest problem believing a Plebbitor would be a spineless cuck... On the other hand, I have no problem believing the Plebbit admins would release his info to rabid SJWs as blackmail unless he apologizes.

This certainly takes the heat off Sup Forums for being known as Trump's meme machine.

Every fucking time

Notice that he just "claimed" to have made the meme. No one has corroborated that afaik. and who the fuck takes credit for a meme? trying to get internet points? plebbit cancer at the very least.

its not even a good apology, its capitulation. it plays into the MSM narrative way too well. like hand in glove.

Jesus Christ redditors are pathetic.

tl:dr

we got a random faggot to apologize for something he didn't even do

sounds like he was feeling the heat and wanted to get in front of it in case he got exposed

why would he apologize? it wasn't the meme that did anything, it was the President tweeting it.

Trump could have tweeted a picture of a salad and the left would implode in an orgy of hysteria.

It's very likely the admins gave his info to the ((((ADL)))), they did it to WhiteCISMaelstrom aka the Sup Forumsack who founded r/The_Donald to oust him and give control of the sub to IDF internet PR people. Never bareback reddit.

>Applying logic to a situation involving leftists

You're objectively correct, but that won't stop rabid liberals from hunting him down and destroying his entire life.

Well at least he didn't commit suicide with 2 shots on the back of his head,right?

What a cuck for bowing bown to the (((media)))

Exactly! Also, this meme is too good for reddit. My bet is they stole it from us

what did u expect from a ledditor ? they're cowards and a bunch of chicken shits

What a spineless pussy. None of his shit was even offensive. Seeing how much shit people on t_d talk about CNN, it's pathetic they caved in immediately.

>antisemitic atracks
Oh my god, is it that fag kept dishing out tweets about anti-Semitism and unkowingly redpilled his followers with the image of Jewish CNN employees?

Faggot needs to get with it. His industry is full of scum who excuse and promote violence and vitriol from baseless lefties who don't have a ground to stand on. Fuck off.

It's worse than that, it's actual victim blaming. Reporter decides to try and dox someone - reporter gets called a kike by someone - OY VEY APOLOGIZE FOR DESE PEOPLE CALLING ME A KIKE!

Just another shit slide thread.

This faggot's only crime was apologizing.

All the racist shitposting.

goy who could be behind this post?

not an argument

Its good to see the ADL still trying to implement the central banks will while not ever going after the bush family for literally funding Hilter.

What the fuck is this shit? Reddit didn't make that meme--I did.

Can you prove it?

prove it leaf

The cuck broke the first rule. 1: Never back down in a moral argument to a ((leftist)).

big if true

>Apologised to Reddit

As the old saying goes:
Sup Forums is Normal People pretending to be Autists
Reddit is Autists pretending to be Normal

>apologizing
He fucked up. He'll never ever stop saying he's sorry now.

I saw the .gif or .webm on Sup Forums last year I think, I don't remember if it was during the election or after it, but I'm pretty damn sure it was before the inaugeration. I thought it was pretty mediocre. He's fucking lying but its fine, NPR covered this with a non-jew professor of anthropology and she was quoting his posts dropping redpills left and right. Best was when she talked about jews controlling the media to the hosts (((Shapiro))) and (((Spiegel))).

(((GRABBLERS))) GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499201955684.webm

>Reddit dropping redpiills

That's a good one

>i was expressing free speech until I was personally targeted and defamed by the same media I called out for defamation.

It's a fake apology, Reddit admins locked him out of his account, and are posting as him to try and get negative attention away from Reddit. They were panicking because media was lumping Reddit in with Sup Forums and calling it a hub of racism.

cnn just pushed a news alert to mobile users with this story, holy shit

Is CNN threatening to Doxx him if he ever makes another gif again?

it doesn't even sound like he was shoah posting

>make meme
>upload for upboats
>it goes big
>r/donald excites
>someone shouts gas the kikes in the background

OYYYVEYYYYYY

he could just make a new account, that shit takes less than a minute.

this sounds like something reggit would do

>implying Reddit isn't the most right wing nazi

They had a fake AMA with Seth Rich's account to steer the narrative. Spez is a cannibal child rapist cuck.

They've been caught editing users posts before and admitted it, posting as them in these circumstances is exactly in line with their past behavior.

>Look at it this way. An apology is a confession. And what do prosecutors do with confessions? They use it to prosecute the person who gave it to them.
>If you're ever being put under pressure to apologize for something, ask yourself this question: What are the real objectives of those who are putting pressure on me? If they happen to be your critics or political opponents, you can be confident their real objectives don't happen to include your best interests.
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/never-apologize-to-sjws.html

if you actually compare the two you can tell that they didn't use his. they made a new one inspired by it, which is a lot better imo.

>NEVER APOLOGIZE TO SJWs. They will see it as fear, take the apology, and use it as a club with which to beat you. Never back down to them, never retreat, never apologize.
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/05/never-retreat-never-apologize.html

Not likely in the way you are thinking. CNN doesn't need to issue death threats because it is nationally known. It can use it's own connections to tell everyone who hates you where you live and claim turn about is fair play. These are the kind of people that want to commit mass murder over whites having all white communities. They can not take criticism. It cuts to the core of their fragile Jewish egos.

Jews don't believe in forgiveness. Jews don't play fair. Don't ever treat them kindly.

more like Sup Forums is where smart people go to pretend to be dumb and Reddit is where dumb people go to pretend to be smart

I wouldn't put it past Reddit at all but proof would be nice.

This is what (((they))) do. They're like the mafia, except worse. The mafia would just kill you -- a Jew will go after your family, your friends, your reputation, everything you've worked hard for, and then when they've finished you off they'll keep attacking your reputation some more. This attack on our free speech cannot go unanswered.

How did they figure out his identity from his Reddit username?

> r/thedumbfuck confirmed for massive cuckoldry
>my worldview is reaffirmed once again
> feelsgoodman

they could've looked through his post history and put together personal info he leaked.
most likely, reddit admins just handed his ip address to whatever news org asked

Fuck that's scary. I hope Hiroshimoot never turns on us
>inb4 he already has and this site is a CIA honeypot

The last time they mass edited posts on T_D it was also a major holiday, Thanksgiving I believe. Everyone over there freaked out because they realized the admins could make it look like they've said anything, and there's been instances where reddit comments were actually used as evidence in criminal trials.

Are you retarded? Gookmoot sells our info to every alphabet agency out there plus online marketing trends etc

Maybe Frank really was right

The solution is obvious - we need to make more memes, better memes, more offensive memes.

i don't remember which thread, but someone mentioned that reddit mods could've just locked the owner out of the account and wrote an apology as him. spez has done so before

> we

Is Guatemala the most redpilled country in the planet?

that's what happens when u let literal autists run a sub

>Anti-semetic slander
>offending literally nobody but Jews
See, this is how you determine who is and isn't a Jew at CNN. It's so easy to trigger these fuckwits.

This is the image they're afraid of

>Stop inciting violence

Seems like a grime that needs to be stobbed :DDDD

Yeah i wonder why they get so triggered by cranky anti-semitic sperg from fringe dwelling losers?
Oh yeah...

I call it living to fight another day. that guy's life goal isn't to become some martyr for the cause. the fact that they blackmailed him into an apology is bad enough. it shows you the type of fake news faggots we're dealing with

There's a decent chance the Reddit admins just jacked his account and apologized for him. Wouldn't be the first time those shits have impersonated a user to push the (((agenda))).

This is so fucking silly, there has to be another angle. Who cares who made it. By whining about it, doesn't CNN know that 100 more people will make more vids with their faggot logo, just hoping Trump will Tweet it?

Libtards earned the name.

You retards. It's all a set up to make it seem like the left have power and control. They wanna seem like a threat. But they're really not.

fpbp

Not only that, but it just fans the fire even more.
It's exactly like how Hillary tossed out Alex Jones' name, hoping to slander him. It did just the opposite.

>Why do they shame us for our racism and bigotry?
>Don't they know they're oppressing us?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mooooooooooodsssssssssss

Limit

>apologizing

don't you see the world needs hero's, you cowardly fucks?

Wrong. The world needs more dead niggers.