Why does Sup Forums hate black people even if they support Trump?

Why does Sup Forums hate black people even if they support Trump?

I don't.

I don't hate black people, just niggers.

In any case, regression toward the mean, OP.

BASED

I don't hate them, I just don't want to share a country with them.

We hate niggers, not negroes. A negroe is a respectable black man.

Because Sup Forums is full of a lot of the same identity politics as the left.
Hence the "LE BASED NIGGER" posts.

I don't know, its just shows blacks can be equally stupid in politics.

I don't hate any black man who has a job, even if he hasn't managed to break his lifetime conditioning I still don't hate him if he contributes to society.

All niggers must hang however.

I don't, I just wish the other ones would get with the program and stop acting like niggers.

I wonder who the nigger stoles the cap from

If the opposition has the bullhorn (the media) and keeps calling you "racist" then actual racists will say "oh, I must be one of them" and start wearing your tag. Then the opposition says "see, look! We said they were racists and there they are". A cute little game. Plus people that aren't racist stop caring about the term as it loses meaning. And the libtards have so overused the term "racist" that black trump supports even say "fuck it, I guess I'm racist too then". So now everyone is "racist" except libtards as long as they get to define the terms. But who are the real racists if you consider the term to apply to the group that has done more damage to minorities in this country.

BASED BLACK MAN PRAISE KEK

Is a way too side with white people, assimilation.

Even if its supporting an imbecilic president.

Not true.

Cause Trump turned on us and went batshit insane, and probably was a con all along.

This is going to sound odd, I do not think there are any real racist people on pol. Everyone hates degenerates regardless of color. Just a bunch of dudes who like to shit post about things that make normies uncomfortable.

Because it's not about individuals.

You'll never have Negroes living around Euros in any number and peacefully coexist.

I don't hate anybody, because a man can't help what they are born as. I could give a fuck what a person's political affiliation is as long as they act like decent human beings.

SHADILAY MY PEDES!

Blanket hatred for a race is what dumb rednecks or larping stormweenies do. I hate niggers as much as I hate my white trash neighbors. There are plenty of perfectly fine black people.

We don't hate black people.

We hate NIGGERS...huge fuckin diff.

Also we realize that there is a scheme to destroy our race so - that is factored in.

We want to exist. We merely want our people
to exist.
Diveristy is code for anti white dood.

thnx night

I don't hate black people unless they try to do harm to me or try to breed/fuck/degrade white women.

It's like when an animal trainer has a well mannered tiger, just because that one particular tiger is okay around people doesn't mean that it's okay to bring your children around all tigers. Furthermore there is a good chance that tiger is going to breed dangerous tigers anyways.

Niggers, as a whole, will always vote progressive, they are antithetical to civilization as proof by the (non)civilization. All you have to do is look with your own two eyes and trust your instincts to know the truth, but for some (((reason))) people have been conditioned to not trust their instincts.

Because you voted in obama twice and would have given him a third simply based on color.
Suck on that faggot

would you be ok with those black people impregnating your daughter? I wouldn[t.

Because they're cucks. At least regular niggers have some degree of self-respect. "Based" niggers are scum, we don't want them in our movement pushing multikult shit into conservatism.

I donĀ“t hate black people, I only hate stupid niggers

Useful idiots.

You can be an honorary aryan, but you'll have to publicly berate Jews and oppose all welfare and affirmative action first.

Except there are FAR more niggers than black people so blanket condemnation is roughly justified.

Fuck off, reddit.

>We don't hate black people.
>We hate NIGGERS

back to /r/The_Donald

we hate niggers not black people. it's just a shame there is more niggers than black people.

I hate niggers, not black.
There just happens to be very, VERY big overlap. Not all blacks are bad, but I'll be damned if you can find me the good one these days.
I also won't think a black man is LE BASED just because he ISN'T a nigger, I know it's hard work for some of them but they actually have to do something to be good in my book.

*Not black people

Wrong. Useful idiots move our goals forward, these niggers and nigger loving cucks are changing the definition of what it means to be a conservative American. Pretty soon they will be indistinguishable from democrats and other nigger lovers. Race is the only issue that matters, I don't want any nigger on my side. The more clear the divisions are the easier it is for us to achieve our goals in the long term.

Too bad your ancestors brought them there.

Immaturity

I hate them less

Because even the "good" Blacks are just waiting to unleash their inner nigger, e.g. this doctor.

All Blacks are worthless niggers.

Nigger worship and pandering to the sons of slaves is what ruined the democrats

Uh, we don't. We want them to raise their kind out of blind idiocy and Democrat slavery.

I'm black and like trump too but's lets be honest here, civic nationalism doesn't work and if whites really want to stop their genocide, then they are going to have to make an ethostate and start deportations. It would be nice if it worked out but it most likely won't unless you purge everyone on the left, jews, and low IQ people.

I don't hate black people.
I just refuse to delude myself for the sake of a quick mood boost from that pathological altruism that afflicts our people.
I am perfectly amiable with individuals of all races that return the favor.
That doesn't change the fact that the few good ones simply aren't worth it. It's not easy to face, the truth rarely is these days, but the consequences of ignoring it are far worse.

Why would that be a reason not to?

>I dislike person X for reasons A, B and C
>But they voted a certain way so for some reason A, B and C don't count.

Most don't, the ideology of most of these nazi fags doesn't even line up with Sup Forums. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a larping psyop by leftist to discourage people from coming to the site.

Just read their post, it literally makes zero sense.

I'm sure this is a bait thread, but only backwoods retards can't understand the culture and offensive nature of this site where all OP's are faggots and 99% of posts are simply to invoke an emotional reaction.

Only faggots think Richard Spencer is a figure head of a movement, and just like anything else here, all blacks are niggers and all OP's are giant faggots with AIDS. Learn to context, faggot.

Have you seen the racial voting map?

this

You're a disgrace to the flag you nigger lover

>newfag that just came from T_D - the post.

THIS.

Not blacks, just niggers

Sup Forums is not a Republican board.

>newfag
Found share blue.

1). Trump is a jewish shill
2). They're all degenerate and act like apes when left amongst their own.

I guess they're fine when it's only 1 or 2, but groups of them suck

The left breathes so you should stop that now.

Black subhumans can live in Africa
Niggers shouldn't live anywhere
America should be 100% white

T H I S
H
I
S

top b8

All niggers are black and all blacks are niggers.

Nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior. You dumb fucking faggot.

>Obvious larping.
Do these liberal shills not realize how obvious they are?

I don't hate THAT guy. I hate the race.

I don't.
I just want separatism

>snek
>literally uses shitit memes

Isn't kekistan civnat? Probably should change that flag.

NIGGER

There is no reason to have blacks in America.

fuckin BASED

ok

I don't hate anybody, I just don't want to live in a 30% white shithole.

Do they pay you time and a half to shill on holidays?

We don't hate black people.

Oy vey goyim! Take that down! You needd to be culturally enriched goy!

>liberals are the real racists
Back to plebbit niggerlover.

Anyone want to bet this dumb nigger started this thread as well?

I swear there's one or two niggers who live on this board and start ALL of the "le based Black man" and "why does Sup Forums hate all niggers?" threads.

Fuck the hell off, you ugly worthless smelly CHIMPS.

I don't hate them. In fact those who wish to be here are the only minorities that whites are honorbound to accept.

But I don't want to live near them.

>Anyone want to bet this dumb nigger started this thread as well?
It's one man. JIDF and other groups have been shilling this board for years.

Probably JIDF or trolls

Probably because most are trying to get white girls. Most people here are against race mixing.

Because they overwhelmingly DON'T support Trump

96% of black women voted for Clinton, and black men weren't far behind

Only way you can side with us is if you don't have any children or go back to Africa

That's actually an acceptable opinion on Sup Forums

You must be new here.