Out of Africa? More like out of Balkans

Out of Africa? More like out of Balkans

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

>The common lineage of great apes and humans split several hundred thousand years earlier than hitherto assumed, according to an international research team headed by Professor Madelaine Böhme from the Senckenberg Centre for Human Evolution and Palaeoenvironment at the University of Tübingen and Professor Nikolai Spassov from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The researchers investigated two fossils of Graecopithecus freybergi with state-of-the-art methods and came to the conclusion that they belong to pre-humans. Their findings, published today in two papers in the journal PLOS ONE, further indicate that the split of the human lineage occurred in the Eastern Mediterranean and not - as customarily assumed - in Africa.

sauce: phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

WUZ

WUZ

This is great, as a Balkanfag I am going to rub this into my black friends faces all day.

SERBS

7 million years ago there was no strait so Balkans would extend inside Anatolia.

>Kebabicus Removicus Freybergi

>Graecopithecus freybergi
>freybergi
>(((berg)))

Oy vey

Fuck outta here roach. Unless you are one of those roaches who is pissed at what your nation has become and what's to restore the natural order of papa Attaturk.

>implying jews didnt appropriate "berg" from germanic surnames to blend in

this is what always has bothered me about the out of africa bullshit. there is no fucking way that you could get the phenotype difference between sub-sahara tier nogs and beautiful nordic maidens in that amount of time.

we wuz balkans goyim

CRAZY

could mean they could date back even further back in time in other places but we haven't found the remains, thats all
who knows they might find older bones in africa or something

Having a nigger friend...

What's the evolutionary pressure that would cause the humans migrating to Africa to lose 15 points of IQ and become retarded niggers?

This looks like an ayy jaw
Not sure why ayys mixed with ape dna isn't the accepted scientific theory but Darwinism is.

That's a Baltid, not a Nord

Being fried by the sun.

Did I say I have a nigger friend faggot? I have black friends.

''You can tear up your human evolution history books because scientists have discovered that Africa is not the cradle of humanity after all. That honor actually goes to Europe.''

Shit, what are the afrocentrists gonna do now

Brains take a lot of energy to function.
Larger brains require a wider pelvis for birth which makes you run slower.
Larger brains require a longer gestation period
Infants with larger brains can not support their head as soon after birth

There are a lot of evolutionary downsides to intelligence.

Double down.
Since when has evidence mattered to the WEWUZ clique.

But Asians have the largest brain and their women have very narrow hips and pelvis

it is well known that azns cheat on IQ tests

THAT IS CORRECT

Who was standing there at the time to begin the half life counter?
>612 ziptobimbillion years ago

I don't mean the iq, their brains are literally larger. Half of chink babies are born through a Caesarean

>teeth last this long
Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Satanic textbook to satanic textbook

Jordan B. Peterson BTFO. He always rants about how female hips are as wide as they can possibly be without completely compromising their ability to run in order to accommodate larger infant skull sizes (correlated with high IQ). That plus the known fact that skull size has no direct relationship to IQ. When will he learn?

le based black guy meme. why is it always shitty Balkan faggots who hang around with niggers? same mentality?

It's mostly serbs because they like basketball

Which balkans? These balkans?

>American
>edu...

MONEEZZ

>7.2 million
That's such a long fucking time ago, how do we even know that it's accurate?

we wuz humanity n shit muhfugga

>BALKED

They might as well been Illyrians.
Albanians are the first people ever :DD

I always fucking knew it, we're the originalfags of Europe. Suck my dick.

This theory was dismantled by the genetic researches.

nice flag but you still suck