Ginger's are superior, and we have soul's

Yet even among other white's we are discriminated and alienated. Having red hair is not only a characteristic of the whitest gene's but also of masculinity and strong leadership.

George Washington, REDHEAD!!!

Andrew Jackson, REDHEAD!!!

Reinhard Heydrich, REDHEAD!!!

Rurik, READHEAD!!!

Genghis Khan, RED HAIRED HAPA!!!

Julia's Caeser, REDHEAD!!!

The fucking list goes on, counter me you autists.

Julius Caesar wasn't a ginger but Octavian was.

We're the real jews

They are insanely good at extreme sports. But you need to convince women, not the idiots on this board.

>we have soul's
Hello, CopperCab.

Octavian was blonde

Celopater too

Fuck off Chechnya.

REDHEAD!!!!!

>daily reminder

>Deus Vult faggot hiding behind a flag.

>Deus Vult faggot hiding behind a flag.
>said one of the most faggot country in the world.
shut up, burger.

Sorry proud Vikang but It's actually a Mongolian trait

>Most faggot county in the world.

Let's see what joke of a country you're from, probably a leaf or sven.

Issac Newton was redhaired too dipshit and Breivik is awesome.

FUCK YOU ABORIGINAL NIGGER

Yes, the Scottish wuz Mongols, kys.

The Schythians were an indoor European nomadic people who ruled over parts of the Eurasian steppe that would later be absorbed by the Mongol empire. By all ancient accounts they were a light eyed people with red hair. Literally, WE WUZ KHANS!!!

I have brown hair and bright red beard, do I have a soul or no?

Indo fucking autocorrect

Of course you do. I am just emphasizing the historical importance of gingers.

>Actually knows about PIE and ancient Indo-Europeans

Jesus Christ, I thought this place was completely overrun by summer-fags, finally somebody intelligent.

Thank you but it's just simple history and geography, everyone should know this.

Gingers were the medias first move against whites. (((They))) divided us and got everyone laughing at some whites then set about adding more white traits to the Haha list. Sorry you guys had to take the first hit.

Normies don't even know Ronald Reagan, even though he's the fucking president most Millennials were born under.

Expecting them to know about Indo-Europeans is a lot.

>WE

>WUZ

>SOULS

>AND SHEEEIT

The only people I've ever seen make fun of gingers are Jews.
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Ginger.

>t.Blonde

Don't worry, the North American white ethnostate will have a ginger elite, lol JK.

>Scythians
>indo-european
nice try indo-cuck

Oh great, another stupid turanist. Fuck off with your divisional bullshit.

Okay so from now on I am just going to pretend my people don't descend from Scythia, had Scythian culture, used Scythian warfare, and were even referred to as Scythians by Medieval sources and chronicles simply because it pains your butthole. Please tell me what history I should teach my children that wont scar your ego.

>Magyar artifacts were found in former Scythian territory so therefore Schythians were Magyars.

You are a Uralic people, not Scythians.

The sun is the giver of life. But you burn like vampires. That's the origin of the myth. Black people use the same argument against whites as a whole. It's bullshit in both cases. God doesn't care about your skin, he only cares about your heart.

Niggers also have sickle cell. Being controlled by the commie jew is in their blood.

Magyar archeology demonstrates that the Magyar homeland from 3000BC to 500AD was situated in the heart of what historians call Scythia. Magyar culture was so indistinguishable from Scythian that they were referred to as such in Byzantine chronicles
>Hungarian chronicles such as the chronicle pictum maintains that the Hungarian homeland is at the South of the Urals, in Sythia, exactly at where archelogical remains were found 800 years.
But of course thats all bullshit. Why would Magyars know anything about their own identity and history? Thank god we have you to tell us how our ancestors were lying scoundrels who just made shit up for the fuck of it, without evidence to back up such insulting and extraordinary claim. But who needs evidence when we have the superior west cuck teaching us who we really are. Truly a blessing the west cuck is.

I thought you guys were "We WUZ HUNS AND SHIET!"

The Scythians and Uralic tribes were in close proximity to eachother. It would be a no brainier that the two would exchange culture and ways of life. And like the other user said, WASN'T YOU HUNZ?

Thor was a ginger as well

You forgot Pharaoh Ramses II, the most famous/badass Egyptian ruler.

Redheads are the true, unironic, WE WUZ KANGZ

That's why we're vastly overpresented as heroes/gods in every form of myth/media. Subconsciously everyone realizes that red-heads, especially dark red-heads, are a superior form of homo sapien.

1 out of 10 redheads look hot, the rest of you look like you're fresh off an Irish potato famine diet and got beat with an ugly stick on the way out
Not by popular belief

Up yours, friend.

"Scythian" is a cultural term more so than an ethnic one, much like "western" for today, and "latin" in the middle ages. In antiquity, Magyars fell under the Scythian cultural sphere, in the dark ages the "hunnic" one. Our chronicles maintain that we hail from the land of the "Szittya" and are brothers of the Huns. The Huns were not some Mongoloid chinks but a sycthian culture group that rose to prominence and brought a lot of Nomads, including Magyars, along with them on their campaigns. Hungarians are the last surviving people of these culture groups, as the rest got either chinked by the Mongols and eliminated. We are the political successors of said groups.
Without evidence to refute this, I must assume this to be true as it was maintained by my forefathers. Out of respect, I cant just revise my history and assume my forefathers were lying we wuzzers, until irrefutable evidence presents itself.

>fresh off an Irish potato famine diet
Are you 150 year's old? Define what's ugly too dipshit.

I'm not going to act like I know more if you're so convinced. All I know is that the Scythians for a fact spoke an Iranian language and were a redhaired Caucasian people. Good day to you.

Ugly will always be a subjective term ya 1off-er
I've dated a couple hot red heads... They're always bat shit crazy though, but I wasn't trying to bring that up. Just saying that redheads are either hot or extremely ugly, there's no inbetween

Some scythians spoke Iranic. No doubt about that brother. I will just leave you with this: Had Hungary won ww1, I think the wikipedia articles would be a little different today.
Also, I have a red beard and it brings me immense pride.

>nigs saying "we wuz kings"
>ramses 2, greatest pharoah was ginger

>don't wanna be an American idiot.

>Ginger
>Hook nose
Jew?

i only have red facial hair

Redheads are based

Dont forget that THOR was described to have red hair and beard

>Julia's Caeser
Really dawg really ?????

>indoor europeans
the grammar in this thread is atrocious.

>normies don't even know Ronald Reagan,
I know he was the retard that turned california blue via amnesty

Are you seriously asking if Ramses II was a jew?

Jesus christ. He was a redhead with meditteranean DNA.

Just guessing man. Egypt and kikehome is too close you know

I heartily agree OP, us Redheads are the true masterrace.
Redhair is a trait of Royalty.