Why does Canada get so much hate

Why does Canada get so much hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqqgmO8VNyU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/canadian-baby-registered-gender-unspecified-possible-world-first/
cbc.ca/news/politics/khadr-settlement-1.4189146
archive.is/ZA0iz
archive.is/zvvNx
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leafs are faggots.

We bring it on our selves

jelly burgers

This

Leafs acting like unbelievable faggots.

Have you tried living here?

There's a reason our culture produces songs like this
youtube.com/watch?v=JqqgmO8VNyU

fpbp

because we suck. my everyday existence is being completely embarrassed to be alive. my government suck, my women are retarded and anorexic, my men are feminized pussies and most importantly a mchicken costs $6

Because they literally cannot help but post the gayest nigger loving shit all over pol. Literal subhuman snow mexicans

Canada never got this much hate before we elected Trudeau.

But I only do it ironically. I don't actually believe the things I shitpost about

they're literally the epitome of "cuck" culture

Dude I feel bad about what's happening to America... Can't imagine what it's like for a Canadian

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/canadian-baby-registered-gender-unspecified-possible-world-first/

This fuck me desu

You know our helth-care services are over capacity when the doctor can't even glance at a baby's crotch before doing his paperwork

Just look at today's news. cbc.ca/news/politics/khadr-settlement-1.4189146

Our piece of shit government just gave 10.5 million dollars to a fucker who went over seas to fight against us, this fucker killed at least one American Soldier, blinded another and not only that but he built IEDs so we have no idea how many people he actually killed, and our fucking shithead leaders decided that we didn't get him out of Guantanamo fast enough so he gets all this money, it was bad enough when he was let out of jail but now he's going to be fucking rich, fuck this country, fuck it to fucking hell, I lose so much to taxes and this is what they use that money for, too literally pay terrorists.

Always archive it
archive.is/ZA0iz

coz you cunts are the shittiest cucks out there.

Your culture is a fusion of Anglo perfidy and smugness coupled with French oblivious and arrogant self satisfaction.

WHEN CANADA WAS GREAT!!!
>WHEN CANADA WAS GREAT!!!
WHEN CANADA WAS GREAT!!!
>WHEN CANADA WAS GREAT!!!

Because they are the biggest cucks on Earth, and that's coming from a surrender frog

It was thanks to the CTR shills during the election using proxies. Thankfully they used most of them up, and are now forced to use their own. The stars and stripes has reclaimed their shitposting crown!

There are too many Left-wing leafs posting.

Has anyone figured out if we have drawn the attention of a particular left-leaf group?

I hate to say we deserve it, but we deserve it.

Time for a fresh piss jug.

Because we're the best country in the world.

Yeah because killing someone who is in your country to kill you is a bad thing. Retard.

Oddly, I've been getting more optimistic. I think Trudeau ironically red pilled a lot of people. The Left wing autistic shrieking over the 150 Celebrations was shrugged off this time. Also we're still paying attention to what's happening in the U.K. and France recently.

Next election Trudeau will either lose or at least be knocked into a minority position. We already had a couple more anti-Immigration candidates arise in the previous Tory leadership elections.

Give us time, we've still got it

so sorry that most of paris is covered in sandniggers

bretty much this
dubs
sorry canabros

All sandniggers and people who defend sandniggers deserve a slow and painful death. Canada is a non-white country.

Hmmm...

GO CANADA!

Sup Forums is on our radar most certainly.

Not zionist enough

treacherous pig

oh wait I'm certain all the self-hating leaves here are just burger proxyfags

Canadian shitposting.

Our country is a joke and our government officials are garbage.

Holy fuck I forgot about this show.

>not zionist enough
>is one of the most extreme third worldist, pro-Jew countries on the planet with one of the most extreme cases of Weimar syndrome
What? Is this a leftist shill raid trying to use hatred of jews to make people accept Islam and extreme leftism?

pure jealousy, its not really hate.

Even way back in the 1600s when it was New France the French government was reluctant to invest any people or resources for such bug-infested, frozen shithole. Based frogs.

I disagree

Because us leaf's like to hog all the happiness while the world suffers.

I didn't even fucking celebrate Canada Day. Walking around Calgary was like being in fucking Brazil or China. Just cuck my shit up senpai.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JqqgmO8VNyU
fuck yea!!

A fucking Leaf???? BTFO Syrup smoker

>But I only do it ironically. I don't actually believe the things I shitpost about

this

We're a bunch of bored, likely drunk and high canucks with nothing better to do, of course we're gonna be King Shitposters.

I think that Sup Forums hates us because of how overrepresented we are on this board.

everyone especially americans can't handle or superior bants .

>why does Canada get so much hate?

Canadians.

The Canadian Government is going to pay Omar Khadr, the convicted terrorist who killed an unarmed US medicm $10.5 MILLION USD as "settlement for his treatment in Guantanamo Bay"

We deserve the hate.

Jews > Canadians

>going because of metalica and not volbeat
found the amerifat

I am the Leaf King and pretty much all leafs except me are FAGGOTS

Nonsense like this.

This, most urban leafs are beyond saving, just like burgers,

>Pharaoh Moans

AHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Really? Do you live up in the far north or something?

Our country is going down the shit hole. Our grand kids will be living in a Sweden like country and you freaks have done it to them.

I know your a burger. Mcchiken isnt 6$ it's 12$
Fuck you. your a piece of shit libtard From toronto. I hope your whole family is the first to be ritualistically jiza jihad raped in the ass in front of both wynn and Trudeau.

Inferiority complex

Fucking disgusting. That kid is either male or female, a biological fact. This is about as far away from progress as you can possibly get. Denying science to not trigger liberals.

Canadian Government working with George Soros to get every country on earth to take more rapefugees

The hate is justified in this case

>archive.is/zvvNx

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

>archive.is/zvvNx

you fucking kidding me mate? the damn country use to be a wonderland now is sjw, sand nigger, left, comie, shithole. when i us gonna anex the damn comies like in fallout

this is the only time i've seen dindeau man-spread