Is the US government responsible for the opioid epidemic?

Is the US government responsible for the opioid epidemic?

Remember the CIA flooded ghettos with crack cocaine in the 80s

White trash dying is a good thing

Indirectly. The U.S. gov't acts on the whims of the pharmaceutical lobby.

What did you think we were doing in Afghanistan? Hunting cavemen?

Securing the heroin production and distribution lines

Lawyers threatened to sue doctors for not treating pain and doctors found out they could go to fun conventions funded by drug companies so they started handing out pills to everyone they could. That's it, the CIA was busy doing other nefarious shit at the time.

/THREAD

>opioid
>crack

the pharma industry is responsible.

kind of.

Fucking heroin addicts can get married and have a fucking kid but I can't get nothin'. Fucking goddamnit

Most of the heroin in the US comes from Mexico

I also think criminalizing it makes it difficult for people to do it safely or seek the help they need to quit it.

Afghanistan has 90% of the opium supply

Yes, but... A lot of these overdoses now are coming from prescript drugs bought off of the street, which turn out to have a lot of other drugs in them. Or even aren't the drug that they're supposed to be at all.

It does seem like a weird conspiracy to me.

I used to shoot fentanyl in my already mangled veins because i hate my life and I know it won't get any better. No jobs, a house isn't economically feasible, women are whores, and my family has been fractured into oblivion. No cohesive family unit= fucked up kids.

I'll finally slam enough to off myself if I don't have my shit together by 25. I got 4 more years

Just remember, the Jews actually did do this. Pic related is the Sackler family, they are the equivalent of David Sassoon from the opium wars back in the day. These Jews also pushed valium on housewives in the 60s/70s. My moms mother was addicted to valium and she raised fucked up kids and then my damaged mother had me and shit just degenerated to the point where I don't feel normal until I get a shot in me.

Am I a weak ass bitch for succumbing to this? I guess, but I never felt this good off real life.

They pushed valium before they started their Oxycontin empire in the late 90s or early 2000s*

Agreed. fuck these people. Seriously, not a dime should be spent on these losers.

We need a volunteer opioid patrol. two guys in a white pickup truck wit ha big orange label on the side. OPIOID PATROL. A white truck pulling a big white wood-chipper. They relax, on call, in the opioid bat-cave waiting for the opioid signal. Then they spring into action and travel to the site of the recent overdose, and toss the chumps into the chipper. after wards, its time to get a free meal at Dairy Queen, and head back to prepare for the next call.

>DQ for reward

>not realizing that processed foods are just as addictive as pain medicine for many people, and a lot of times just as destructive on the body

>See passed-out white trash woman.
>Look around...coast is clear.
>Feel her up and fondle white trash goodness.

No Agenda believes it's because of the government's new laws on pain management. I can't remember what the specific law was caused but basically doctors can now get in trouble for having patients in too much pain.

It's a clear white genocide agenda by Mexican cartels to kill as many white middle class Americans. Simply no other reason to use fentanyl and carfent in heroin.

I always figured it was the Chinese government.

Some kinda sneaky black op just for economic warfare.