Spain or Italy

Which one of these two you think is more based, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italy is the one "rescuing" nigs from the Libyan coast
Then again Spain is filled to the brim with turbo leftists
So none

None. There are many based men in both of them, but the amount of leftists and commies is overwhelming.

Europe and America are done.

both act like nigger

>based
You are looking in the wrong places senpai.

Italians.
They also hate foreigners. No matter the country they're in.

Spain is a wannabe Portugal.

Italy is militarily retarded.

So neither. Best Euro country is probably still UK except they're getting buttfucked by islam rn.

i like both

>Spain is a wannabe Portugal.
What?

Then why does their navy pick up foreigners from the coast of Libya to bring them into Europe, user.?

You're not a papist, are you?

we are retarded .

desu i would rather live in spain than italy .

cause OUR GOV. is bunch OF FAGGOTS SUCKING REFUGEE COCK , not only that , but we are also enslaved to the EU that tells us what to do and we can t argue . i think if the NAVY could do waht they want , they would fucking blockade lybia

both are fucking shit but at least spanish people are capable of driving

italians are still fags

Apples and oranges, user.
You can't make the italian commoners responsible for the actions of their government, organizations etc.

Americans.

> Spain is a wannabe Portugal.
What
> Best Euro country is probably still UK
What
Are you retarded?

Ok, guys
Just tell me,
Where should I go on vacation?

Spain because it has a monarchy, but Felipe doesn't have a spine and no male heir, so still kind of cucked.

Although we most likely rigged Italy's elections that made it a republic to begin with, sorry guys...

you meant f
a
m

>monarchy
Our king doesn't do shit.
He just goes to other countries and speaks to other people about asinine crap, that's it.

Fucking save the homeland user, don't let the old country die

He needs to go Carlos III style and kick out the fucking parasites.

As I said, he can't do shit, he has literally no power, he's a figurehead.

Spain. Modern italy might as well be Egypt.

>UN
Fuck off.

Italy. This was Spain's defense minister.

Your case stands on what sort of sperm penetrated her defenses. Otherwise, Spain wins by default

I was more pointing to the shame the military must of have felt bowing down to a pregnant woman with no military experience.

Both seem like has-been tourist traps, although if you're interested in history and the like obviously Italy is far superior.

Both have incredibly sexy women.

Great image if it's the 16th-19th century, however, the Anglicans are incredibly cucked today. How can you possibly advocate for the Episcopalian Church of today?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA

Can your country do this without pulling a "Black Lives Matter" or a really bad word by the EU? Because we can.

I have a question: if I gay marry a spanish guy, will I gain citizenship?

stay in your crack ridden country

Portugal

Fuck off bigot.

Nah, it's not being a bigot, don't care if you're gay or straight, but you worrying about citizenship sounds suspicious my huehue friend
Again, we are suffering enough in the eu, we don't need more inbred brownies.

1) Obviously I want to marry because I love my partner, but still having citizenship would be a good thing for me, I think you can understand that.
2) I have white skin, brown eyes and brown hair (hair was blonde when I was little, got progressively darker with time). Maybe I'm not white by Sup Forums's standards, but I really doubt I'm much different from the average italian or spaniard.
3) Even if I was brown, does it even matter? Why do you care so much? I don't like women (which means I would not racemix), not a muslim, completely accepting of western culture, never committed a crime. Like, what do you gain rejecting people like that?