Why are hispanics so violent?

Why are hispanics so violent?
They do the most horrendous things for petty reasons, and they're extremely aggresive. Just look at the state of every Latin American country.

It's because most of them have the reasoning of a plastic chair.

They are a petty childish people so you should expect petty childish actions.

it's part of their culture like taking naps during the day, not showering and making food that gives you mudbutt

All races have violent people. Not to long ago whites where torturing and hanging blacks for whistling at white women. Stop cherry picking and being a bigot

Sure!

they have that savage Indian blood in them

>hanging blacks for raping white women*
fixed that for you schlomo

Hi

>Not to long ago whites where torturing and hanging blacks for whistling at white women

That is a perfect example of cherry picking you spic fuck.

It's clearly genetic. The Aztecs were especially brutal, and the colonists viewed Amerindians as savages.

Whatever you have to say to justify your racism there friendo. I live next to a Mexican family and they are the nicest people I've ever met.

It was an example of a race having its share of violent people. Dumbass

Fuck off you fucking burger, I would rob you and kill you if you ever said that to my face you fat fuck

having lived in the northeast and then the west i have to say by far and wide margin that brown people are better behaved than niggers.

even the ms-13 wannabe esse at the local dollar general is polite as fuck and says 'god bless' when I leave.

aggressive violence is fine, it's the lack of manners that really pisses me off in this world.

Cuck. I'm Mexican and I don't like Mexicans. My family became US citizens to get away from the rest of the shitskin spics.

Case in point.

Not all Latin American people are aggressive. You can see this a lot with Aztec-Spanish people. This is largely because of Aztec cultural traditions of sacrifice, blood, gore, and war. Peruvians that are descendants of Incas do not share the same aggressiveness, such as Mexicans.

whats wrong with being savage?

Blacks were walking all over whites until Hispanics showed that they were more savage than them while still being civilized.

While blacks are individually savage, Hispanics are tribaly savage ie you mess with one Hispanic and the entire tribe will hunt you down. While white men are more honorable and humble, it is not compatible with Black savagery.

Because they are of the brown race, look at Asia and North Africa and you'll find it's very similar.

>burger meme

we chimp out like the niggers we are. What's new?

Imagine you're (max) 5'3 and 70 iq.

That's it, explains itself really

so you're saying as long as someone apologizes while they savagely beat you its fine?

I don't like "urbanized" hispanics. You know, the ones that try to emulate "black culture".

America loves violence, look at your movies your T.V the culture of weapons.

is argentina close to having it like the rest of the latin american nations? same as chile? aren't they both comfy

All races have some violent people. With the exception of niggers. Niggers are inherently violent, and carry it in their blood.

Hispanics do too

They are passionate and hot blooded. If you fuck a Hispanic man's wife, he will end your life. If you cuck the average white man he will do nothing.

They however are also very laid back, and do not build the best societies. This violence is simply a negative manifestation of one of their best traits, like a white person's sense of civility manifesting as submissiveness.

How are you that dumb? That's not what I said at all.

>nigger detected

I really think is the Aztec blood

>ending someone's life for cucking you
That's irrational. Hot-blooded isn't a good trait.

Talking seriously, it's a shithole, it's full of thieves and fucking niggers (not the black kind). And our politicians take advantage of that and they keep fucking us in the ass constantly, there is no escape I fucking hate my country and I welcome someone to invade us

I disagree. Spain isn't a third-world country, and it's primarily Hispanic. It's only those mix-breed countries like Brazil that will have violent people, because of niggers.

You're part of the problem:

>aggressive violence is fine, it's the lack of manners that really pisses me off in this world.
How are you that dumb? It completely what you said.

and?

Hate, kill, hate, kill hate, kill, hate kill.....

Conquistador Blood + Native Savagery/Death Cult Worship

not a good combo.

It was a joke dummy, I thought it was obvious

I don't know, they seem like pretty nice folks to me.

I didn't know Argentines had the intelligence to joke.

Not true

Most Mexicans have a zero tolerance policy in degeneracy, if we do kill or maim it's because of a good reason, mudering a child molester, protecting ourselves from someone who wishes us harm, some are prone because if genetics and testosterone overdose.

>flag

you voted trump because he promised a big wall. you are the most childish poeple on the fucking planet.

As a Hispanic, I never understood some of the hate spics have for white people. Fact of the matter is most (if not all) Hispanic countries are shit. Then again, I'm probably considered the Uncle Tom of the family. I never bought into the "blue eyed devil" shit some of us were told. I don't even like beans, green chili, or most Latin culture. Most of my white friends were usually the smartest and most respectful. A lot of white families tend to have a better structure than families of other races. Only whites that ever got on my nerves were the refugee appeasing liberals I've met in Academia who shit on our police. If anything, I commend mainline white America for not glorifying thuggery like what you see in the Hispanic and negro cultures. You don't know how many times I get a little mad when I hear discussions criticizing Capitalism. I believe that our founders were based and I don't subscribe to the whole "whitey screwed minorities" thing I've heard early on. Not all of us are bad but I get where you're coming from and even I agree.

See

nah im Mexican first week I visited mexico some guy got stoned in the front yard of his house in a drunken brawl.

There was a shooting over some guy cheating on some guys wife killing him. That was in the couple of weeks I stayed.

Apparently you don't have the intelligence to understand irony.

>I welcome someone to invade us
Really? Even Paraguay?

Most mexicans are of native and latino mixed ancestry.

Were discussing Hispanics in the greater Los Angeles area, Mexico is a third world shithole with no access to clean water.

chile is safer than america. and they are all hispanic.

It's like you just say shit and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. That's the biggest problem with the board, you just fucking say shit like you know what the fuck you're talking about and really you're so wrong.
>t. spic

>Conquistador Blood
How many hispanics are descended from conquistadors rather than latino colonists?

This. The politicians are all crooked jews and they talk about bullshit ideals like "Sovereignity" yet when Israel sent 8k troops to Patagonia last year , because they were financing the "indigenist" movement(which is like some mestizo supremacy or some bshit) and the mestizos started chimping out and attacking jews cus they mistook them for white ppl kek, but nobody said a thing. Isreal can do as they please with our country and these fucking kike politicians will not mention a thing.

All our media is owned by jews

This country is doomed , please bomb us or invade. If any nation is willing to take in a foreing legion to fight for them then I gladly accept

Maybe not that far, an upgrade would be nice.

I have a question, With the shitloads of food that our country can produce, why are we, the citizens, paying so much for it? shouldn't it be the other way?

should see Sowells book on southern Scots and race

you are selling it overseas, not locally - it's more profitable this way

get your own farm.

Aztec culture got wiped out pretty quickly

taxes and we don't have market regulation.

The Aztecs were brutal because their low food productivity forced them to enact population control.

I fucking hate this place

leave it.

Racemixing makes you lose empathy for others, same with inbreeding

Compare that to the blacks in Africa which force a disproportionate amount of children to fight in their ethnic and tribal wars because of the lack of adult males due to them being constantly infected with AIDS or HIV. These children basically run off of instinct and will kill with little to no remorse, crafting them into apathetic creatures later in their lives yet still retaining their childish stupidity as if they'd never grew up.

Compare our lynchings and enslavement of blacks to those which re-settled in Liberia and subsequently enslaved a large portion of the native population in the country.

Compare our 'genocide' of Native Americans (Which was really just a bad experience with a foreign pathogen) to Africa's Rwandan Civil War and subsequent genocide, which forced thousands of people into a neighboring nation and led to the deaths of 800,000 innocent people.

If anything, our examples of evil atrocities barely amount to anything compared to all the shit that goes down in Africa. We have preformed evils, but they were 'smart' in comparison to Africa's overtly chaotic nature.

Because on the intelligence scale they are somewhere between white people and niggers.

what? What jew told you this?

can we all agre about latin moms are best moms

You live under jews

Wake up your people or suffer for life

What's ironic is that most of the Hispanics I know who vote Democrat every time are unaware of the Jew. It honestly pisses me off when fellow Hispanics bash white people and capitalism and equate white people with greed when the Jews pretty much run the ship. I never saw the white person as the enemy. Only the Clinton types who want us to bend over for degeneracy and illegals. I'm one of the few redpilled members of my family.

I might, getting real tired of this shit and I don't want my children to live here

What I know is what I see, and I see a lot of animosity with Chicanos and Mexicans

And I've experienced it first hand, two of my old co-workers were drug mules for the Sinaloa cartel and would purposely sell coke to my uncles and sometimes I would get into fist fights with them, if anything why Latinos voted for Trump is the degeneracy of Mexicans here in the US.

Most of central and south America is third world conditions. This is due to inheritance of culture, technology, society, and then the evolution of their societies after colonization. Which was then influenced by geography, politics, chance, etc. Its complicated but all of those factors are far more important than genetics.

>Compare our lynchings and enslavement of blacks to those which re-settled in Liberia and subsequently enslaved a large portion of the native population in the country.

lmao at least they learn

Make jews jokes then when they're laughing let them know the jokes are real

JFK was a Hitler fan that gave a speech about exposing (((secret societies)))

Can't do much when everyone is screaming "FOOTBALL FOOTBALL MESSI WEDDING MESSI PASSION TINELLI" and they just won't care about being fucked in the ass as long as they can see babies racing for prices. fuck

By the numbers, spics are much more violent. Spic countries are more violent than Syrian battlefields.

They're not Mexicans. They're mexicant's.

At least you don't live in San Francisco

It's true. Their agriculture was not that advanced, mostly because they lacked large domesticated working animals.

That's not why they sacrificed humans.

It's your fat fuck's appetite for (((illegal))) drugs that makes the cartels billions of dollars each year fucking up whole countries and thus perpetuating the violence.

Notice how the most fucked up Latin American countries are the closest to the US? I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

You are a big part of the problem.

Because of highly profitable illegal drugs that are sold to western nations

Its just native american genes. Dominicans are actually very peaceful, desu.

So not all hispanics.
#notall

>food that gives you mudbutt

Delicious. But it's more of a fire breathing anus.

Yes but that's because of drug trafficking/faction fights ONLY.

You don't get killed for nothing, usually.

Yup. They like their booze and won't get over shit that doesn't affect them today.

Okay? That doesn't make it okay. Mutilating innocent people just to make a profit?

>Implying (((whites))) don't do the worst child sacrifice of all

/thread

See Disgusting people. You shouldn't be harming anyone for petty reasons. You accelerate fights over everything.

Do you know anything about Mexicans?

>petty reasons
They fucking need to survive.
And they can only survive selling drugs.
So nothing more natural than fighting for the market.

It is not petty, low effort idiot

the indios? Yeah.

Dominican are so post colonial we actually paid reparation to haiti for our meme genocide that never happened.

You're so fucking retarded it's not even funny.

Please tell me amerilard :)