CNN blackmailing Trump wrestling gif maker

Isn't blackmail illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
archive.is/PXxf8
archive.is/PEObM
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/white_collar_crimes/extortion_blackmail.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes it is illegal, he should sue the fuck out them.

I doubt he said any of that shit

>he should sue the fuck out them.
But will he win ? I thought going against big business is bad because it will still cost you a peny with prolonged trial.

what in the fuck i refuse to believe this is real. source now

Hes probably dead.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
It's real.

Please archive those
archive.is/PXxf8

archive.is/PEObM

IT'S REAL. THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

the front page of cnn idiot

>getting so butthurt about a gif you dox them

>but will he win
You have no idea the amount of lawyers who are rubbing their hands together about this. Yes, he would win, his legal team would make sure of that, because of the immense payout.
This guy needs to sue because this will be the final nail in the coffin for CNN

Archiving is autism. I want CNN to get paid for my clicks, because I want them to keep doing exactly what they're doing.

CNN needs to be shut down, I bet they are fucked now that they are going after people.

Shall we meme CNN out of existence ?

How the fuck is this not protected as political satire? Why the fuck is reddit host of such gigantic pussies that he quivered like a leaf and apologized instead?

Who gives a fuck if he made a racist post in the past, he could live off the payouts and never need another job.

How did CNN get his name?

Since when is news responsible for threatening people into not speaking their opinions.

>trump blackmails people
>AW MY GOD MADMAN HE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL THEY ARE NIGGERS
>cnn doesnt publish the name of some guy that is publically avaliable
>BLACKMAIL AW MY GOD WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL THEY ARE NIGGERS

>your memes put sand in my fake news pussy
Come and take them.

(((Always)))

The Reddit fag is some poor optics minority or a half Jew. Find him....burn him.....make him pay.

lol, yeah.

>trump blackmails people

People who were blackmailing him.
Never for a joke.

Now this same silly wrestling gif should be posted 1000 times a day, just to show this fuckers how things are done.

Sorry for HanAssholeSolo, to "dead on your knees" is never a good option, fag.

Is CNN demanding money from this person? No? Then it's not blackmail.

They will burn for this.

How is this not extortion/blackmail?! How the fuck do they think they can get away with this?

So who is HanSolo? How did they find out?

they will keep doing that because they will get funding from billionaires who support their ideology. best to make their moneypit as deep as possible.

They demanded an ape-ology.

It's obviously satire. Putting the oppositions logo on someone being punched face might be the oldest form of political satire. He really should have refused to back down and gotten some superjew lawyer.

>trump blackmails

Never, faggot.

So?

And they demanded he take down his gif and never post a pro-trump post again

It's still shitty, but it's not fucking blackmail. If it was, you'd bet there'd be a million Twitter lawyers saying they'd take up his case, faggots like Cernovich.

>999

DO
IT
FAGGOTS
Total war!

>Since when is news responsible for threatening people into not speaking their opinions.

Thing is, it isn't news. They've been staged, scripted, & fake for a very long time. Young anons weren't around to see this, so spread it, anons. (Other longer videos exposing all the fake news networks are aplenty). youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Are you retarded?

cnn is doxxing.

wtf.

>yfw CNN gets sued so hard they have to give this guy half their business and he replaces Anderson Cooper with Alex Jones

KEK DEMANDS WAR ON CNN

Are you?

This is fucking insane.

1. Any lawyerfags have advice for this guy as to how he should go about suing CNN?

2. This should be news: CNN blackmailing someone for someone daring to mock them. Not what free societies are about.

Yes all we have to do is post or make similar gifs, webms. pics because we now know shit like this puts CNN on maximum booty blast.

All so called journalists should be drug out into the street and hung by their neck. The lügenpresse can die with their lie fueled political activism as enemy combatants against America.

yes, it is time, why haven't we done this earlier?

investigative journalism, you know, their job

Stop spamming every post you tard.

>inb4
>google search
>hanassholesolo's real name

LOLOLOLOL BASED CNN

Blackmail isnt just about money faggot. It's threatening him with defamation if he doesn't do what they say, which also in turn could cause him financial and personal loss, be it loss of employment or or character assassination.

Legally it's extortion. So while you're right, it's not blackmail, it's still a crime.

>Cernovich
Now, that's a good idea.

Anons need to Tweet this at him.

How do you explain thousands of Americans that successfully sue large companies and win a fortune for somethind retarded like having their burger served burned?

>denigrating based norway bot
KYS

So take to twitter and expose the actions of CNN.

hello newfriend

>How is this not extortion/blackmail?!

Because they aren't making him give them money?

It's a bot you fucking newfag.

Because they had an apparent moral highground.

They just gave it up by blackmailing a dude for making a meme.

This is one of his offending posts. What does CNN have to say about it?

I can't wait for the day we take the gloves off and make these crybullies actually cry for once
I'm so sick of seeing these weak, pathetic excuses of human excrement constantly getting their way. Not through merit, but because we allow them to. I'm so fucking sick of it.

No. Wrong. They are threatening to doxx him unless he performs the service of shutting his little goy mouth.

>trusting CNN
>implying they didnt just make it up like they do all their shit

B-b-better be a good g-g-goy or we will g-g-get you!

Fuck you, he's right. Everything should be archived. CNN shouldn't be getting clicks.

>
>>How is this not extortion/blackmail?!
>Because they aren't making him give them money?

>we'll destroy your life unless you apologize
It's still a threat against future gains. I wouldn't have apologized, then again I also wouldn't post on reddit.

It doesn't have to be money, any perceived benefit being obtained by threat of harm (including public shame) is extortion/blackmail. The exact wording may vary from state to state, hut this fits pretty well.

>CNN blackmailing citizens on the 4th of July.

This.

He did. He cucked super fucking hard.

Not defending CNN but fuck him
@JYSexton linked a MEME with all their faces on it with the star to him.
He's being a giant FAG

He is a Sup Forumsak.

Man the memetic artillery boys. We are going to war.

War it is.

Damn. That's profound. This Goebbels guy knew his shit

Problem: CNN baiting Sup Forums into doxxing their reporters so they can pick a target to false-flag assassinate and claim the incitement to violence is real.
Solution: Doxx the big-names, corporate leadership, advertisers and shareholders instead because fuck those guys.

ITT: A bunch of conservative chickenshits

He issued an apology and basically accepted guilt and capitulated to the threat. He probably still has a case since CNN publicly issued a threat, but he kinda fucked himself by bending knee so quickly and without a fight.

Is the picture untrue? Are those people NOT Jewish? Is there something wrong with being Jewish?

I think this will backfire bigly,

I don't see anything wrong with it, they were going to publish the guy's name to backup their news story. The guy asks them not to and they agree. They didn't ask the guy to apologize. Should he withdraw his apology it seems reasonable to publish it.

Them digits

>is there something wrong with being jewish?
lurk moar

>tfw u get personally cucked by some beta liberal intern at CNN

Was likely extorted and blackmailed. Can't say I blame him.

That would be blackmail. Arrests are needed.

Wait, is the poster Russian? Why is there a Russian flag? I don't go to reddit so I don't know

Would it achieve anything to create a meme division creating a bunch of gifs exactly like his with Trump destroying the CNN and then filling twitter and so on with them with a hashtag against doxxing?

What laws did CNN break to get his dox? It should be publicly available, right? Why can't WE get his dox?

If your case is as solid as this, the lawyers who my demand payment unless you win.

There is something wrong with noticing Jews. Everyone who notices the pattern gradually grows to hate them.

criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/white_collar_crimes/extortion_blackmail.htm

Yes.

Can't Trump help this dude so he can finally get rid of CNN permanently?

Thanks for the (you) but you linked the wrong post

Well, they're doing something wrong.

>trump blackmails people

when?