CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of...

>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

So CNN is cool with threatening the doxxing people now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
archive.is/PXxf8
twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
beenverified.com/people/andrew-kaczynski-66314175/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit, forgot article

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

that dumb idiot apologozied, he should have doubled down and posted a gif of trump in an SS uniform gassing cnn

reddit is fucking cancer and this event proves it

No profits today
archive.is/PXxf8

Streisand effect incoming.

looks like i fucked up twice. I'm a goddam failure.

Wow, a major television network bullied some regular guy. This makes me hate Trump now.

15000 emails from blue haired roasties and cucks

>select all
>delete
>go about my day

pic related

This is why anonymity is important people.

>>make a .gif
>>het blackmailed by news

The man who doxed him is Andrew Kaczynski.

CNN is threatening him to release his personal info if he retracts his apology.They would blast that info all over the airwaves and he'd have to go into hiding

>This is why anonymity is important
This is why you stay off reddit

>>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
He should sue them for blackmail

I love this dude.

more like

>make gif
>reddit faggot mods sell you out to media to avoid bad press
>cnn now has all your info

>reddit
no shit

I bet they didn't publish his name because the identity is not 100% confirmed (which it essentially never is unless you confirm it yourself).

Still, he cucked. What a fag.

>After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.

Does say he did confirm, which would be beyond stupid, but could be bulltshit,

Either way, a corporate news org threatening to release the info of a person that made a gif they didn't like is insane.

It's a shame they didn't try doing that with some neckbeard faggot like one of us who doesn't care even a little bit. I'd LOVE to be doxxed by CNN. Martyr myself AND get to sue the crap out of them.

If that's true, it will leak either way. A little birdie will whisper it to a "less" "reputable" outlet on the basis of (supposedly) same information from which they figured him out in the first place.

Couldn't he sue if CNN revealed his doxxed his identity and have Trump help him so they can fuck CNN hard and gain shekels in the process?

Shit should give Trump more reason to fuck CNN hard.

Andrew Kaczynski
his number: 2167528482
Goes to voicemail

I don't believe it.

GUYS!
Let's dox someone from the trump office, spread it and say CNN leaked the info.

This will burn CNN down! This is our chance!

what a timeline, a global media organization publicizing the fact it is holding some guys job/personallife/reputation to ransom because he made a gif that happened to be used by someone else? CNN is a literal cesspool.

Heil Archive bot \o

Commie is right for once. Kekistanis wanna act redpilled until it's time to do redpilled shit.

On it

How did CNN find out who this guy is?

>Call Reddit office
>Tell them to give info or get fucked
>They tell them and use his account to apologize
Not that hard

Must have revealed too much on his account

I hate CNN so fucking much. What exactly does it take for a major news outlet to go under?

This image is what the controversy was about. We can get it seen by millions. This story is huge. got to get it spread everywhere

no one will ever take you seriously

Isn't his what took Gawker down?

Look like we don't have to do anything, Right wing media is making a a dog and pony show out of this on twitter

Hahah this people are crying freedom of the press. This action directly substantiates Trump saying the media is the enemy of the American People.

>getting so butthurt about a shitpost gif that you Dox a private citizen

It's like they want to be destroyed

Godamn I wish Breitbart was still around for shit like this.

I could probably track down anyone who has an active reddit account, everyone slips.

Not cool

Fixed.

this.

That fucking 360 noscope. lol everytime.

Cnn logo over the niggers head

dam boi. beauty,

Its the nigger Olympics!

anyone got anymore trump fighting gifs?

Still not

plz

I know right

they're not doxxing him because it would mean half the country would see that image as "proof" of his racism.
honest to god can (((they))) stoop any lower?

Definitely

BRB time to edit CNN and Trump into ISIS beheading intros

>that dumb idiot apologozied

Twitter on fire:

twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280

i havent seen the gif, postis user

how have you not seen it yet

>hahaha it's just the internet you don't need to meet people in live, just live with your parents.

Yeah no, threatening to release his information and ruining his employment for internet hot opinons.

You're doing God's work.

Isn't blackmail illegal?

Can anyone confirm this?

Someone posted similar on another thread.

Fucking redditors man. If you go on Reddit, youre a pussy faggot that needs to get the fuck out of here.

beenverified.com/people/andrew-kaczynski-66314175/
Its him

He's a pol hack he knew better not to show his power level...admins gave him up.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

been watching the #cnnblackmail on twitter. can't refresh the page fast enough.