Sup Forums is a pro israel board right?

I mean sure we have problems with (((soros)) but surely we support Israel, our greatest ally in the fight against radical islam

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about Israel stands on its own and fucks off.

I like Israel

Isreal will be the worlds biggest concentration camp after we are done with it

Jews are good when they're meritocratic capitalists. They take communism and fuck the world with it, though.

Soros is the most /po/ person alive. He was a real Nazi and enjoyed evicting kikes. Not to mention, a true capitalist.

I'm pro Jew

me too

Yes, fuck the goyim, Zionism will rule the world.

were you given 100 dollars to post that quote. 1 dollar for every percent of accuracy involved in it?

More like Farce of Jew lies amiright?

If the Jew World Order succeeds and they kill 90 percent of us off and enslave the rest, it won't be enough... Their rage has no stopping point. They will eventually devour their own.

I support Israel. All Jews should move there. It's as good place as any to quarantine them.

>not all jews are zionists
I want to believe that. I want the weird hasidic cult to be what they portray themselves to be, Amish with serious bargaining skills.

I'm for Israel, I'm anti new-Mossad that works with the CIA. Most Jews aren't real Jews, (((they))) are not real Jews. The Talmud is bullshit. Real Jews wouldn't be globalists.

I'm also a fascist

I'm pro Israel. I'm an Orthodox Christian.

What I never understood on Sup Forums is so many faggots here spout shit about Nationalism and Ethnic Homogeneity, and they even push it for other races to do as well, but the Jews, who are predominantly white start doing it and they get all prissy.
Israeli Jews are not fans of Western Jews btw faggot. Ever met an Israeli? They share more in common with you and every other faggot on Sup Forums then you could imagine.

we're also pro-black

But that is what they are.

Most American/European Jews don't believe in shit.

I have a Jew buddy who has been ousted by the local Jewish Orthodox community because he likes smoking pot and dated a black girl. Not that he or his super Westernized parents care.

No. Eat shit.

Sage.

I'm a right-wing, conservative, lapse-orthodox Jew. I openly argue with leftists about their degenerate agenda and mass immigration etc. I'm /yourjew/.

pic relate is my cat and 1/3 of my library.

Nice library bro. I have one about the same size as yours if that really is 1/3.

wow, you truly understand this place very little. it was not by conviction or moral integrity that he was willing to treat the jews the way he did, but rather he was a snake and this was the one way for him to survive, to continue living and enjoy the fruits of other evil deeds for a long time to come.

If the jews were forced out of america and repatriated to israel, I don't think people would care about them anymore.

that being said, gas the kikes race war now.

well I inherited most of the books

I wish I inherited my families library but it was burned during the communist takeover of Albania and my grandmothers family was shot in the street for supporting a republic.
We did manage to salvage a Bible and a Koran from like 400 years ago.

Hey I'm currently seeing an Albanian girl, Bora.

That means Snow. Fun fact, we were the only nation during WWII to actively try and rescue Jews from persecution.
My fathers aunt got bombed by the Nazi's for setting up a rebel group in the mountains that was in charge of shuttling refugees of mostly Jewish heritage out.

Albania was the only nation in Europe to end up with MORE yids at the end of the war.

Alot of them stuck around too. Last time I visited was in 2006. I remember stopping at a food stand in the capital and chilling for a while and I remember seeing a bunch of Hasidic Jews walking around speaking Albanian.

I've been to Corfu, closest I've been but I'd like to go one day, maybe.

>this thread

/thread

Peter Lewis detected

Jews do alright in Albania. I think there's actually a couple video's on youtube of a bunch of American Jewish and Israeli women in their 50's touring the country. It's a little cringy because they are old rich Jewish ladies though.

Ta'aminli, I stopped being one of those edgy 12-year-old pro-Hitler Sup Forums-tier memers à la 2008 when I discovered:
* that YHWH is alive and faithful to His unfaithful people;
* that the vast majority of arguments against Jews and Israel are either easily dismissed as isolated cases or flat out memes;
* that Israel is pretty much our only ally against Pisslam.

t. almost surely the only Christian here regularly praying that Israel quickly receives the revelation of Yeshua as He commanded us instead of cursing it

This def, jews are the mothership in independence day, tons of problems all stemming from them. Must be destroyed.

pic related

Israel incites radical Islam, if anything.
It is also rightful Christian clay, not Jewish clay.

(((GREATEST ALLY)))
(
(
(
R
E
A
T
E
S
T

A
L
L
Y
)
)
)

Come here and give me my winnings.

Fuck off!

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

Actual jews can't be zionists. Because if they believe in the religion then jews aren't supposed to return to Israel until the Messiah has returned. Most jews are "cultural" jews and barely actual believe in the religious parts of it, but simply celebrate all the holidays, keep some of the traditions (they usually pick and chose which) and just identify as Jewish.

wow saved
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME

have you got any more of these new red pills?