Do people really think this THING is a """"""Woman"""""?

Do people really think this THING is a """"""Woman"""""?

Other urls found in this thread:

obu.edu/academics/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/22/cbs-800-churches-nationwide-harbor-illegal-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do people really think this THING is a """"""Woman"""""?
Its a pretty good shop. Slight changes to the face certainly add to the masculinity.

If her cells have XX chromosomal composition, then yes.

>when you try so hard to duckface but all you can accomplish is butterface

no. no one says this

sage

>Shop
Haha, no it isn't
>Her

Do people really think that NIGGERS are human?

I would allow myself to get raped by her

Blaire White is beautiful stop being such a transphobe

trumps likes em mannish

>Her

Trump purposely puts women that are """ugly""" in positions of power so when dyke CNN reporters criticize them they can't help themselves from making fun of their looks.

Makes for great leaks.

she's only 34 and has the body of a 60 year old lunch lady
an even worse body than her nepotistic peer meghan mccain
and meghan is only 32 and looks like a professional pie assassin

ONE EYE ON THE SHILLS
ONE EYE ON THE KIKES

>She

>she's only 34

Holy fuck I had to look it up to confirm. I legit thought she was 50.

Beautiful jewish presser

100% babby

This bitch is awesome. Fuck off hill shill.

>Haha, no it isn't
What is your source of that image. You don't have one because that is a shop that has been floating around for a few days.

Sup Forums is not a source of unshopped images.

The face is similar, but different. It is almost like someone overlayed/blended Meatloaf's head onto hers.

t: 2 decades of daily photoshop use

34?!? Welcome to Arkansas ladies and gentlemen.

>she's only 34 and has the body of a 60 year old lunch lady

Probably cuz she reminds me of my first as a teenager. It was also a woman in her 30s, lunch lady look. Those big arms pulled me inside her and didn't let me out until I exploded. At one point I realized that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, so it felt like rape and I loved it :)

I bet liberals mostly hate on her because she's married and she has kids.

Man why did stuff like this never happened to me as a child? I mean, I don't think I was hideous.

I'd do it.

no, it's mostly because she used her dad to get a fucking job like most political scumbags
also, she got a BA from a fake university and it's obvious she has never seen one single day of hard work in her entire fucking life
she is a goofball hillbilly that dresses like a fool and doesn't have the self-discipline to at least do the minimum to take care of her physical body and appearance and she is representing the US

she's the only daughter of christian screwball and former governor of arkansas, mike huckabee, who is a regular babbling fool on Fox News if you weren't aware

The influx of trannies has made folks forget that cis women can be born with ugly, mannish faces. now not only are we hideous but people think we have a dick, too. What a time to be alive.

>fake university

lol what

Are you telling me she's a rural or suburban retard?
I love how butthurt CNN is about her. She's doing a great job at it. She's overqualified almost.
>but people think we have a dick, too
And get disappointed when you don't.

checked

it's mostly just creationist indoctrination with a few other useless majors they offer
most of the degrees are "christian studies" degrees where you can learn to adopt african children and sponsor their migration to the US so they can be cheap labor for Walmart

the "engineering" link goes right to the physics department which is just straight up false advertising

obu.edu/academics/

Oh yeah she should have gotten a real gender study degree instead.
Does it hurt pretending to be racist like this just to try to confuse Sup Forums? If not then you might have gazed at the abyss too long.

well, she's grotesquely unhealthy so she better enjoy it because she'll be dead by 40 and CNN can go wild dunking on her at her funeral

is it really any shock that her state is one of top 3 unhealthiest in the US with also one of the highest illiteracy, teen pregnancy, infant mortality and obesity rates?

how about quit being a nigger and get a STEM degree
and how about the fucking evangelicals stop breaking federal laws by bringing in fucking literal africans and harboring illegals

breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/22/cbs-800-churches-nationwide-harbor-illegal-immigrants/

A whole state of rural and suburban retards?
Holy shit, there's so many of them.
How the fuck are democrats going to win now that they've figured out that you hate them?
Maybe if you keep insisting that they're stupid and voting against their own economic best interest it'll become true and you'll win.
Also keep reminding them that you're the compassionate ones and that they're evil.

you've fallen into the trap of thinking i'm a democrat because
>if you aren't for us, you're against us
right?
a lot of real strong assumptions from the leaf

Do you really think you're fooling people here?
You're not as smart as you think you are.
Everyday divide-and-conquer shills trying to fit in with the stormfaggotry and the racism and the jew memes.
Meanwhile the whole thing is a joke to most people here.

sure, newfag
everything must be black and white in your world
east asia has always been at war with oceania
it's funny that calling out the lunch lady got you so butt rustled for you to try to make guesses about some stranger so you can attack them